Dragon Ball Super

Frieza is gonna join the main cast right? He's already been brought back three times at this point, and he's one of the only good things about this show. It would be a waste to kill him off again

Yeah, let's just forget about his genocide of multiple races.

>Frieza is gonna join the main cast right
toei, toyotaro, toriyama have not said anything on this matter

He'll fuse with piccolo but piccolo will win the mental fight and completely take over so in a sense freeza will die and not die.

Opinions?

How? He despises the Z fighters with every fibre of his being. I could see him being some sort of antagonist in the next arc.

T H I C C

Good fuck I hope not, this series does not need a second Vegeta. Honestly I would have preferred if he stayed dead since Namek, but alas. If he is here to stay, he better turn out to be the end game big bad - a perfect counterpoint to what Goku is.

Frieza trains and becomes the ultimate evil force to Goku's ultimate good force. It's simplistic enough to work

neat character that doesn't get any spotlight in Super sadly.

maybe he can completely disregard his hate for basically everyone and become obsessed with training and getting stronger, he would be like vegeta was at first, non hostile but not a friend until the next storyline where he somehow becomes goku's best buddy

Is Toppo's Ryona coming soon?

Why is Freeza so based

There was a mural at some convention a few months ago of a picnic at Capsule Corp., and Freeza's was there with the rest of the cast.
Of course I can't find it now, but it's posted here a couple of times.

buu best villain

he is a top tier villain its sad he has to get milked so often

I'm not sure, but he made himself the voice of reason in Super last week
>"If you know you can win, just do it"

I don't think he's going to last that long. He's ether going to be the final antagonist of this arc, or die trying to be. He can't play nice for that long.

>a second Vegeta
You mean a third Piccolo.

the difference with freeza and piccolo or tenshinhan or vegeta and the androids is that he has been shown to be evil many multiple times

Would you give a Senzu bean to this poor guy?

KEK

He's clearly a Zbabby.

Hands down the best villain of Dragon Ball.

Tien shouldn't even be named amongst them, he was never a monster of mass destruction, he was a down to earth rival.

Just waiting for more rice screentime.

Tenshinhan was an antagonist who was a terrible person when he was introduced, he was not a genocidal maniac but still a villain who became a good guy.

Well, he is a major character in Super.

Doesn't mean he's joining the Z fighters

Fun character, it's a shame he got excluded from the ToP, but if he was in he'd probably just job.

I'm really worried about how they are handling Freeza. In the present, it is working just fine. But It's really hard to imagine this ending well for his character. He's ether going to turn face and become one of the heroes (terrible idea) job/have his plan blow up in his face (no one wants to see his return just amount to this) or actually become the centric villain, and the former two are looking a lot more likely.unfortunately.
Also, if the latter most really does happen, it's going to make Goku giving cell a senzu bean seem like a minor mistake in comparison.

Vegeta and Buu say hi
And Piccolo and Vegeta werent?

Vegeta was conditioned to be a mass murderer, he never had the opportunity to do anything else. Piccolo Jr. never hurt anyone from what I remember, the worst he did was shout some threats during the World Tournament and blowing up the arena. and if we're considering him and Daimao the same being, he's a monster born from Kami's evil side.

Freeza is just a sadistic fuck who loves killing and torturing people.

He could just hold up his end of the deal and leave after his revival wish is through. It would be super boring but it would be the least harmful to his dignity and not result in Goku making his biggest mistake ever.

>yfw the mortal even a GoD can't beat is Broly
>he didn't join the tournament because Quitela couldn't convince him

If you actually understood the series as well as the characterization and arcs behind Vegeta, Piccolo and Frieza, you'd understand why it's stupid to have Frieza follow a similar course as the other two.

Don't talk shit when you don't even understand the source material.

saiyans are naturally evil although piccolo jr never really went out of his way to hurt anyone who wasn't goku

>And Piccolo and Vegeta werent?
no. we have seen vegeta and piccolo be evil in the saiyan arc and freeza arc, piccolo damao arc and 23rd budokai respectively. But freeza we have seen be evil in the freeza arc, the begining of the cell arc and the RoF arc, and he has been given chanses to live in the freeza arc and RoF arc (he may have with future trunks but I forget) and he did not take it there. Piccolo was given a chance to live( given a senzu) and he took it and did not attack goku like how freeza did in the freeza arc, he just left. Vegeta was a bit diffrent as he was not given a senzu but just was able to live as goku wanted to fight him again, but the next time he saw goku at namek he did not imminently attack him. When freeza was revived in the RoF arc he wanted to go after goku. That is not like what vegeta did in the beginning of the freeza arc in Z. Even when freeza was dead inbetween the RoF arc and the ToP arc he thought about how he was going to kill goku. As I said, many multiple times we have seen freeza is evil

You mean a 4th Tien.

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!

More than that, Piccolo was evil on account of the Demon King, and Vegeta was evil because A. Thats how Toriyama wanted to characterize traditional Saiyan culture to be Goku's foil, and B. because he was a hostage and forced lackey of Frieza. Vegeta motivations were never "evil" to the same extent Frieza's was - Vegeta was more or less coerced into his role, while Frieza, being the strongest being in the universe for a time, had complete agency to be as evil as he wanted, and boy was he ever.

You mean a fifth Krillin

When will Gohan stop jobbing?

You mean a sixth Yamcha.

>smug 100% of the time
>can back up his smugness
>two wives
>made Super Buu's strongest incarnation his bitch
>so retardedly powerful Toriyama had to nerf Potaras twice because he would have mercilessly raped Buu and Zamasu otherwise
The true CHAD of DB.

You mean a 7th Bulma.

>a sixth Yamcha
You mean a seventh Bulma

>Thinking Freeza's dignity will be spared.
Do you fuckers not remember how things ended up for his cyborg appearance, or the resurrection of f arc?

Alright this is the last straw, Chadhan Troopers, ASSEMBLE!

>Toriyama had to nerf Potaras twice
Twice?

honest question, how the hell do you guys watch this show in Japanese?

krillin and bulma were never antagonists

>in DBZ defuses out of nowhere when he goes inside Buu
>then in Super defuses after 5 minutes because "it was too much energy"

You mean an 8th Goku

what do you mean

Ningen could never achieve the perfection of godly fusion anyway.

Actually it would be a seventh Oolong.

Why is Goku so stupid and incompetent? Vegeta, Freeza, and Gohan have all taken out members of U6. Goku’s retarded ass has saved three. I hope he gets erased by Zeno.

Bulma shoots Goku in the fucking face. Without knowing his strength.

>It would be a waste to kill him off again
That's why he will get erased.

and they kinda forgot about the old kai fusing with the witch, which shouldnt have made them fuse forever

You should learn to have more realistic expectations.

Soon

I'm capable of reading whats on the bottom of the screen without losing focus on the action.
how close to the screen do you fuckers sit that you have to actually move your eyes for subs to become readable?

Fuck, I always forget Oolong was a villain once.

>He can't job! He's too popular!

You guys are retards. He came back the second time as a cyborg because he was popular. That didn't make him any less of a jobber.

I mean the japanese VAs are garbage compared to the english ones

They are garbage, but the English is worse, you reddit troll.

Nope, he will betray Goku... but Toppo will save him and die, Frieza is disqualified and Jiren will be angry at U7.

because not everyone in the world has the same opinions/preferences that you have

Goku's voice actress is very old. I can understand the complaints about that. Everyone else is better though kys

>Claiming the english ones were any good

Sorry you have shit taste. Having a discount Superman for a Goku wasn't any good or true to the character.

What the fuck did you just say?

english is an automatically inferior language, you just have shit taste

To be honest I like the japanese voice of Goku.. just stop with the ATATATATATA-ing pls

What the fuck happened last thread.
Leave for the start and comeback now it was pruned.

muted

both are garbage. I just watch what comes out first

no

Old Kai is still a Supreme Kai.

>press update
>six (You)s appear
Jesus. Have another one.

Why is Goku and Freeza's relationship so sexual

What are you talking about?

Is it possible that Frieza could join the Z Fighers, and still be an evil prick who constantly tries to kill them and conquer the universe?

holy shit I haven't seen Sup Forums triggered this hard in a while

Wakey wakey Gokufags

Does anyone not want Goku or Gohan to win the ToP? Goku winning is too cliche and Gohan hasn't done anything to deserve it + boring personality?

Reminder that there's only one acceptable Super Saiyan form.

Actually true

They are hilariously sensitive when it comes to subs vs dubs

Freeza has got to stay a bad guy. He shouldn't have come back even once, they are milking him, he should be dead currently. His arc ended a long time ago.

You can say whatever the fuck you want about Goku's voice, but if we talk about the rest:

Japanese cast >>>>>>>>>>> I AM THE HOPE OF THE UNIVERSE cast

Based englsih dub user

You take that back about Gohan!

>Goku winning is too cliche
Goku hasn't won a big fight since Kid Buu, and he used everyone's energy to win that one

>calling subs garbage compared to dubs
You mad bastard you can't do that shit in here, this is Sup Forums!

Fuck off Predditor

The japanese voice actors are the only professional people working on super I feel bad for them.

Grandma goku at least stays on character, you can't even tell what the fuck the stupid dub is going for. The Japanese voices are the only quality part of the entire series.

The English dubs are horribly inaccurate. Not just the translations but also the characterisations. Goku is portrayed like he's Superman at times, it's ridiculous. Chi-Chi is made to look like an absolute bitch, Kaiosama is never serious and has the most ridiculous voice and don't get me started on old granny Freeza. Not only that but the original Funimation dub's acting is horrific. Even the actors think so themselves. They were hired as first time actors and they really didn't go a great job. Most of people on this board grew up with it and so have this horrible nostalgia for it. It's not what Dragon Ball actually is at all...don't get me started on the Faulconer music either.
If you want to experience Dragon Ball as it was intended to be then watch it in Japanese. If you want to watch it in English then watch Dragon Ball Z Kai. It was a recent re-release that cut out all of the awful filler episodes and left in everything that follows the manga correctly. Not only that but they redubbed the show and actually had accurate translations this time. The original music is in there and it's overall the only good English version.
Dragon Ball was dubbed okay, the translations were mostly good and the acting was fine. As for GT, I'd still say Japanese is better. The English acting is really subpar for that.
TL;DR - If you want stupid lines like 'YOU DIDNT SAY PLEASE!' or 'I AM THE HOPE OF THE UNIVERSE' then watch the shitty Z dub. If want fantastically delivered dialogue by professionals then watch it in Japanese.
The downvote button is not a disagree button. I am sharing my opinion, if you want to argue against it then type a response
Oh look, once again proving this subreddit is absolutely awful and incapable of arguing maturely. Go ahead, keep downvoting and prove me right some more.

It was horrific