PRINT IT OUT

PRINT IT OUT.

POST IN HEAVILY TRAFFICKED AREA

This will both redpill normies to what Sharia actually entails and will cause media to say it's 'not true islam' which will piss off the Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-7fBYhwn70
youtube.com/watch?v=irziKs3MUAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Fucking fix the spacing first

t. /gd/

Not your personal Army.
Europe is already a gone case.
Saged.

I'm doing my part, are you?

Pajeet, 15% of your country is Muslim, 172 million people identify as adherents of Islam.

Focus on sanitation before getting your shitty finger involved in our affairs

Yawwnn.
Our Muslims stay in line. They don't fuck around raping children or demanding Sharia.
The Anglos are the most cucked people on the planet.

>They don't fuck around raping children or demanding Sharia.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-7fBYhwn70

You street shitters are so cute with your third world superiority complex

>2013
Shill hard faggot.

*Ahem*
youtube.com/watch?v=irziKs3MUAY

Do spacing

What happens if I walk my dog down that street while wearing a speedo, eating a hot dog, and drinking a beer?

>conduct a false flag with public records of us being behind it
How about "fuck off and sage"?

That's fine it will force the Media and the Left to understand what sharia actually is. What are they going to do deny? it will piss all the Muslims off

This is what Muslims actually want, just ask them

Muslims are currently hiding their power level as signs like this would turn the public against them, but once they reach critical mass this WILL happen.

We're just expediting the process so people wake up before they can take over

Oh wow look at this opressive bigot britbong, why don't you want to me express my mexican culture by eating tacos de carnitas? (pork)
Oh wow so opressive

No, not only will the media make a big fucking story about "right wingers slandering the poor innocent mudslimes" but they'll then try to pull this shit every times something more serious happens like a terrorist threats and use this instance as evidence.
It is dishonest? Is the audience ridiculously stupid for swallowing it? Yes, but that's what we're dealing with.
If you want to make good propaganda, i.e honest, truthful propaganda, then grab a dogo, go in a no-go zone and record what happens.

You'll get to one of thousands of my countries beautiful beaches

this was a real sign at an aussie beach last australia day, made me so fucking mad to see

right wingers slandering the poor innocent mudslimes

They are doing that anyway you moronic leaf, fuck off.

Because it will offend muslims you bigot.

Honestly, why can't spics just get over their white privilege and embrace the multikulti?

It's funny because Indiana literally just legalized buying alcohol on Sundays.
>bitching about the nonthreat that is Sharia when Christians have been shoving their bullshit into government forever

Yeah, but now they will have material o work with. It's hard to pull that off when your charge against "muh nazeees" is that they share Daesh gootfucker videos or read what's written in the Quran. neither involve making shit up.

Holy fuck Stephen Carpenter from Deftones on the right

we iz blancos n shiet

>banning the sale of alcohol on sundays= stonings and beheadings
Hey you dropped this

I hate to have to leave the rake to one side, but the leaf is right.

If they catch wind of its origin to quickly, all we'll do is give them something to work with and entrench the narrative even further.

It might work if you create a movement that makes those communities do it themselves. If we do it, it's a right wing false flag, but if we can do it by muslim proxy, people will still have to deal with the fact that this involves their own motivations.

May be worth a shot regardless, but there is a significant risk involved.

*Takes plate
*Points to border
You have to go back

That's less of a Muslim thing and more of an Arab and Persian hick thing. Friendly reminder most Muslims actually live in SE Asia where if and when that shit happens it makes international news because of how weird it is.

god forbid english slags dress modestly

Fuck off Canada I'm so sick of you fuckers shitting up every thread with your bs

t. 56%

But at least do it at night when no one can see you so you don't look like this guy.

This has to be staged

t. 53%

>number pulled out of the ass of some holol in the wrong country

Never underestimate the land of the sharts and home of the mutts.

What's wrong brother, you don't wear your Pepe hoodie when you're out and about trolling for lulz?

Islam is the true enemy.

This. False flagging works. They are programmed to respond to logical arguement. They have drank too much kool AIDS. The best way to shake them out of it is to show them the end game of these dumb fuck leftist.

>>conduct a false flag with public records of us being behind it
>How about "fuck off and sage"?
It worked for pissgate..

this won't work here, but I support

Piss gate was completely different, the idea was to show that libshits will believe anything. It doesn't work this way in this case, obviously.

Why do 500,000 children (girls) go missing each year in India?

Why do 527,200,000 people defecate on the streets?

Why is 70% of your country in poverty?

Pajeet?

Good. If we do it, Muslims can't do it because "nuh Nazi false flag" leaves Muslims in the Nazi category when they try to. It's not about it being a false flag it's about setting a foundation for the argument in the future.

It's better to have problems, and fight back than live in a wonderful nation and surrender it, destroy it, just so you don't feel like a raycis
He called you keked, not that england is worse off

wtf why do muslims and mexicans look so much like each other

Bump

Do the Imans suck baby boy cock?

Star is missing

i agree with this
>hey wite boi wacha doin?

I would like dog and alcohol prohibited zones so people stop annoying me with that shit.

You didnt post that you absolute sperg this happened in British Columbia

I find this amusing, have a bump

replace all the salt in snow trucks in Europe with this

One day in Fort Bliss, a neighbor called and asked if I would like to go to church with him. I accepted, because I wanted to see if the American church was just a country club as I'd been led to expect. Instead, I found a small, white frame building ... in the hot Texas sun on a browned-grass lot ... Together, these people make a live, vibrant community. This was the first time I really understood that religion was not a cathedral inherited from the past, or a quick prayer at the last minute. To be effective, a religion has to be backed up by discipline and effort.

—von Braun

So it's more like christianism vs islam

Thanks for the free meme, you little punk-ass fedora faggot.

wait wait wait

what if my culture includes drinking alcohol, eating pork, owning a dog, and wearing revealing outfits? :thinking:

t. Wehrner von Braun