Boruto thread. discuss anime and manga separately. No fanfiction allowed

Boruto thread. discuss anime and manga separately. No fanfiction allowed.

At least she's dickable now

If the anime gets to the point in time in which the manga develops and is adapted ore or less 1:1 then would the first parts of the anime count as canon?

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

>Boruto thread.
>No fanfiction allowed.

>Sakura calls herself a failure as a mother even though she did the best of a terrible situation
>Sasuke regrets nothing and keeps being a shitty neglectful parent while still getting underserved praise from everyone

>Sasuke.
>Expression any normal human emotions.
This should be expected.

nice pasta

nice job recognizing that pasta

>the Hokage's gay lover
>acting like a normal human would
pick one

Does filler from ship?

Are these arcs filler? I haven't seen them labelled as such and I can easily see them being treated as a sort of "prequel" for the actual story in the manga

>Boruto
>no fanfiction
Yeah, sure, buddy.

accurate pasta

Who will be the 1st major death in Boruto? I assume it won't happen until after the movie events. Soo late 2018. I think it's Konohamaru. Sarada and Mitsuki join up with new teams. Boruto decides to go train with Sasuke as he travels.

Is he blind in his eye? He can use his eye power still.

Then there would be nothing to talk about...

Why was the other thread deleted?

The latest manga chapter suggests Konohamaru will be the first to bite the kunai.

there needs to be a fanfiction where Sakura gets her groove back as a single mom, going on dates, raising her daughter not to make her mistakes, and finding a career path as its never to late to do so

SA-RA-DA

>anime and manga separately
What did he mean by this?

>Sakura divorces Sasuke
I can get behind that, fucker never called or wrote for 10 years and won't even pay child support.

And the waifu shitpost started...

Once you go Uchiha, you're a single mom

>no fanfiction
>with Sumirefags around

Hmm I don't think we'll see him bite it so soon. Maybe he gets his ass kicked this time around and dies in the future rematch where he also manages to take his enemy with him.

The series has no merits to it other than providing people with a new set of lolis to jerk off to. What the fuck did you expect?

Am I the only one who wants Kiba to have a badass kid? Kiba and Shino had the most wasted powersets in the series, they deserve better

Kiba's fighting style was boring as fuck. Like Naruto if he could only make one clone.

It's supposed to be darker. Could be the turning point.