The black parliament in South Africa recently voted on a law to confiscate white owned farms

The black parliament in South Africa recently voted on a law to confiscate white owned farms.
Among many other things, whites are being attacked, killed, raped, and forced to live in ghettos. The few whites that live in houses are forced into gated communities.

This is all happening now - whether you like it or not white genocide is happening.

The only thing you can do about it is to spread awareness. Twitter, Instagram your friends/family - anyone. The more people who are aware of it the better.
We can start a hashtag on twitter and we can try to get it trending. Posting images/articles of women and children getting assaulted, raped etc is the best way to reach the hearts of the western world.

Do your part, nothing is too little or too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=46m00s
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's really disheartening. Can't they gather in one place and defend themselves and their families?
Also out of youtube comments someone asked a guy from RSA, if they're land is getting confiscated and if whites are persecuted and he said no. Who to believe?

their*

And they proceed to just sit there like seals waiting to be clubbed.

This is the power of Leftist Propaganda.

There is a solution to this.

Get the fuck out of Africa and go back to Europe.

>White disenfranchise and abuse the population for nearly a century.

>Cry when chickens come home to roost.

I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. I don't understand love your oppressor bullshit that people like Nelson Mandela espoused. Kill them until the last man and even if it means your demise.

Is it legal to have death squads in south africa? I say we all go there and have a good ol time.

bro wtf

nuke the shit out of them

>leave one nigger infested shithole
>enter another
as the saying goes.
out of the frying pan, into another frying pan

>The only thing you can do about it is to spread awareness. Twitter, Instagram your friends/family

Can't. Just get called a nazi.

wh*Te people need to get the fuck out of Africa ASAP!

Leave, or die.

I can't take looking at that shit.
I want to go to war right now and I don't even live there.

you cant just up and leave to Europe you fucking dipshit

>No sources

What the fuck are we supposed to do? Spread awareness of your shitpost or are you really advocating that people accuse South Africans of genocide without evidence?

That will only hurt the Boers and whites, just like the Jews with their ridiculous holocaust claims.

Don't believe the Anglo SA'S from Cape region. They are anti Borer, pro BBC.

1. ZOG won't let them immigrate.
2. A good majority of them don't want to leave no matter what, and I get that considering it's literally their country.

No-ones accepting them, even if they try.

It's surprising how many european nations simply refuse to consider refugee applications from boer South Africans.

Neither the Dutch who share common ancestry, nor we Brits who hold responsibility for later colonisation of that region are accepting South African migration.

It's almost like the politicians have absolutely no interest in mass migration once your skin gets light enough.

Even more disturbing is the lengths to which people will go to act blind about SA. There's nothing more disruptive to the current mainstream narrative then even the slightest sliver of knowledge about the state of SA.

This nigger does not know the history of South Africa.
Whites were the first to populate the area the blacks are migrants that came during the gold rush in the north part of the country.
Appartide was logical. Who would give the right to vote to an invading army

here's the deal: we (germany) take in every white person from south africa and in return we give you (south dindu) all blacks and mussies.

Europe doesnt recognize them as refugees idiot.
They would literally be deported lmao

Fucking Hell!!!!
doing this to a child?

>Whites subjugate and treat the local population like shit
>Get killed and attacked as the population feels resentful

>Whites allow its government to go overseas and bomb the shit out of countries, overthrow their governments, impose sanctions (ala Clinton's sanctions on Iraq), supporter brutal dictatorships such as the Saudis
>Population gets pissed off and starts flying planes into buildings and blowing shit up in retaliation.

White people in the west are totally oblivious and act surprised when other people hate them.

I'm fine with the "White country for whites" etc thinking if whites could even be trust to keep to their own affairs. But you have a nasty habit of imposing yourself on others and then painting yourselves as victims when people fight back.

fake news.

>get the fuck out of Africa and go back to Neo-Africa

>The only thing you can do about it is to spread awareness.
Get yourself down to South Africa and fight for it like Americans did for the Father Land back in the day.

Not many news outlets are covering it, I know Russia Today is, but there is actual video footage of this nigger saying they are going to seize land without compensation.

They constantly chant "Kill The Boer" at these nigger rallies they have over there.

you are a sick piece of garbage faggot and you should kill yourself you sick fucking faggot.

(((They))) won’t let you do that

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI

they do have some training and weapons it seems

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html

Please provide a source.

>saying they are going to seize land without compensation.
*in parliament

Is there an article posted that references this picture? Need some red pill material and just showing a photo of this poor girl won’t do

It's a dog attack, dumbasses

Well, I can understand how black africans feel about whites given their past dealings.
I'm confident though that the chinese will give them what they deserve.

>The solution is to run
No mate, the solution is to stay and fight for what is yours.

Well it sounds like you need to increase the white population. A bunch of white south africans should do the trick to help you achieve that goal right?

>whites treat local populations like shit
About that, the reason so few Europeans were able to rule was that before they came it was worse for the common person. It was not paradise before the whites came. They were treated poorly be today’s standards not by standards of the time.

Of course it is. These faggots constantly spread fake news to push their agenda.

South Africa is trying make Wakanda??? This should be applauded! Black ethnostates now. Market the shit out of this now

Truth
anyone who doesn't agree needs to go back to T_D

There will be no source because OP is a faggot

Brits should have killed all the niggers when they had the chance.

Hate to break it to you but it's full of them and most are black...maybe rape squads would be a better term. In any case have fun with that

Saffers seem to be really weirdly naive. They're spread all over the place when they should be gathering in the Cape with dozens of Oranias.

Any source for this?

Fucking hell.
Is this real? I goddamn hope not. I just got the same sort ofadrenaline rush and narrowing vision I usually have before I hit someone. Never happened to me because of an iamge before.

and they call germans nazis

of course it is

raping a 5 years old and burn him alive and then eat it is not so strange for this animals

Lauren Southern is raising awareness about this.
If her work will become trending maybe Trump will finally speak about that. Now western leaders are silent.

Source?

>implying that pitbulls are not niggers

Kill them all desu senpai

>confiscate white owned farms
>unga bungas can't into farming
>everyone starves

retards

look at how well nogs are getting on farming in the rest of africa.

Why don't south africans stop being racist towards the blacks in their country? There doesn't need to be a war if whites there would start treating the africans like they weren't beneath them.

>MUH OHPRESHEEAN WHIDE BOI

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

There;'s a lot of faggots pushing their own little fake news threads in the hopes of stirring up some shit, of course if some of the fake news goes viral it will undermine them.
Really makes you wonder what the view of people like OP exactly is.

Where is the media outrage?

there is a Spanish flag that always posts made up rape stories with no source also.

I meant this picture in particular.

Mate they have bent over backwards. Their reward was a knife in the neck.

>I am a weaponised idiot

What is your source for this information?

And the whole world hates Venezuela and Iran and sanctions endlessly them but does NOTHING against the nigger government of South Africa for committing GENOCIDE.

This thread is being made every day with the same picture. I know because plenty of people posted the source. I don't have it. I'm sure someone will post it eventually.

There is no solution without reawakening white identity, the media knows this that's why they don't care.

Question to any SA white man.
Why won't you sell what you can, spoil the soil of your farm by salting or dumping toxic waste on it,and then travel to Europe for safe life and watch SA niggers fall into oblivion?

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=46m00s

>Now western leaders are silent.
As if they can pretend they aren't aware of the issues at hand.

>Blacks carved a joker smile into a white south african infant

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER.

DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME YOU CUNT.

POST THE SOURCE.

You'll excuse me if I don't just take your word for that. I tried myself to find a source for the picture and that lead either to a Sup Forums thread or facebbok account, so no confirmation either way.

That's what you get for trusting jews and having some faith in niggers.

If they get away with it in SA, they'll get away with in the US.

Well lurk in this thread. Usually someone posts the source and it is a pitbull attack thing. But yeah.

you go back to T_d you pussy faggot
run from your homeland

I just can't feel sympathy for whites, especially after they enslaved blacks, started both world wars, genocided the native indians, the list goes on.

All i have to say is that karma is a bitch,

Fuck you faggot - Go live in a nigger country see how far you get.

We nuked japan and fed and bred africa into the billions.

this is the only thought of mine when i think of whites in SA.

its a genocide what its happening look at how happy blacks are
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg

That’s not why terrorism happens. You obviously don’t know anything about Islam.

>Where is the media outrage?
Where is media outrage about Justine Damond, Autumn Pasquale, Christopher Cervini, Amanda Blackburn,Jonathan Foster, Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian, Colleen Ritzer. ......
(((Media))) don't want to show crime statistics too.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

t. Kike

Whites have been way too nice to the nogs there.

Can't wait to see what South Africa makes of itself. I am sure it will be glorious.

Looked up the image on the archive. One other thread, pitbull mentioned once in it by a guy saying he thinks that might be it with no source and explicitly states that he is not sure.

> enslaved blacks
Jews owned every single slave ship and slave operation
> started both world wars
(((bankers))))
> genocided native indians
This is the first which you could possibly use, except it was not Atilla style. The extreme vast majority died due to weak immune systems.
>t the list goes on
it barely started

The Arabs having been subjugating and oppressing Bantu people for ever in north africa but no one bats an eye.

Arabs in Sudan literally traded black slaves while Europe was crying about apartheid.

It almost makes you think that people hold whites to a higher standard because they simply are superior.

Europe, you taking notice yet? When whites become a minority..

sign this petition idiots, we need action from the white house
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

"These faggots"?

Almost like you're... not actually from Sup Forums... hmm...

Don't worry I'm sure some celebrities and trusty ol' CNN will take up the cause any day now.

>it was da jooz

White people never owned slaves in America? Wow thanks for alternative history. Provide proof it was "da jooz" you pathetic stormfag.

You genocided the native americans by giving them disease, you took their lands, rape their women, and whites acted like complete savages.

I literally have no sympathy for whites today, i hope they go extinct.

Sure thing Australia. Have you check your migration lately? It's 2 times as much as Sweden.

Why so serious?

jews owned EVERY slave ship. only a small minority of whites owned slaves, and many slaves were irish. die cuck

You should be killed even for trolling about this you colossal faggot.

>Superior

When will you stupid faggots recognize that all your "superior" "civility" is just weakness and faggotry that no one respects? Don't you idiots realize that if you would have never freed the slaves, for example, you would have a lot more respect globally today?

You're going to be telling yourself you're "superior" because you're too "civilized" to do what it takes even as you go headfirst into extinction.

Get a clue you pussies.