Is Gilgamesh still the strongest servant?

Haven't kept up with the OC servants in Fate/Grand order.

No Merlin is now.

lancelot already BTFO him before grand order

>Lancelot
Gil wasn't taking that mad dog seriously. Plus he lost to Seiba.

Does Vlad have time to prepare?

This gold manlet needs to fuck off.

King Hassan, Merlin and Solomon are all stronger

>6 Foot
>Manlet
Gil just isn't a lanklet either.

None of them can tank ea lol.

No they're not. Gil can still wreck all of them with GoB.

They can all wreck each other.
If you want characters that won't just rely on oneshotting each other then Alcides and Enkidu can go toe to toe with Gil in full spam mode

>Alcides
FGO WHEN?

Wrong

Nope.

>None of them can tank ea lol.
Neither could Shirou and look who won>No they're not. Gil can still wreck all of them with GoB
They could tank or deflect his shit with ease

Didn't Ozzy shit himself against a non serious king hassan?

That's because once the bell tolls nobody fucks with the King. Nobody.

I agree with Merlin but I thought Solomon can't into existence anymore?

EMIYA still rapes his ass.

>this is what EMIYAfags actually believe

>denying canon
Still buthurt, huh? Well, Gilgamesh is pretty dumb, so it's not surprising that he loses fights no matter how strong he is.

>canon
You mean where Gil has one of the biggest kill streaks compared to other Servants including Archer?

Vlad is the strongest now.

>Gilfags still trying to cope with the fact that their King of Heroes jobbing to an asian ginger human
inb4 muh not serious

I wonder why they don't try to cope with the fact that Gil jobbed to a woman twice

>The entire fucking fanbase still going apeshit over this.
Come on now, it's been 13 years.

>EMIYAfags
>"wins" because 2 other servant helped him

An autistic Asian ginger manlet, to be precise.

just give me jack zerker as a watch with his np being from hell in go, n ill be happy for the year

We get it buddy you're taller than some cartoon characters and were all very proud of you.

Strongest right here.

FGO introduced TRISTAN who is canon BEYOND SOLOMON/GEOTIA LEVEL. Jobbers like Gilgameme & Kekacock stand no chance.

how strong would Galahad be if properly summoned would he just grab the grail instantly?

Weaker than Tristan.

>would he just grab the grail instantly?
The grail would become his NP
Charlemagne's looking great

This. Tristan is too strong. He is so strong that the grail buff nerfed him by reversing his personality. Now whenever he wants to win, he deliberately tries to lose. This means that even while trying to lose and so strong that the grail nerfs him, he's greater than Solomon according to F/GO characters.

>STELLA!

He's Kekacock's cum. He's weak.

Serious Gilgamesh > Everyone.

Yet, him and the Egyptian gods got BTFO by Moses

>can't handle Objects

He would be summoned as Perceval.

Gilgameme & Kekakock are both shit tier jobbers.

>Charlemagne's looking great
I agree

gilgamesh powerlevel wank is the funniest thing and people saying they’d summon gilgamesh bc he’s the strongest and would win every fight if he just got serious are god damn idiots because fate zero in its entirety is about why that wouldn’t work. tokiomi is the powerlevel guy. tokiomi summoned gilgamesh for the powerlevels and tokiomi incidentally also sold his child to the matous for the powerlevels. don’t be like tokiomi.

Nasu tends to insist that Gilgamesh is the strongest Servant, but he also insists that "a serious Gilgamesh doesn't exist".

The premise of "Gilgamesh being the strongest" is derived from the idea that the bulk of a Servant's power comes from their trump cards, their Noble Phantasms. Because Gilgamesh has a virtually endless number of Noble Phantasms, he can effectively be described as the strongest. Within Gil's vast treasury, there are all sorts of Noble Phantasms, Mystic Codes and whatever else you can imagine. And thanks to Sha Nagba Imuru, in theory, if Gilgamesh ever actually got serious, he could easily strike down any Servant simply by pulling out items that that Servant would be weak against. But, again, "a serious Gilgamesh doesn't exist".

One should also remember that swordspam isn't actually the proper way to utilize Gate of Babylon. Gilgamesh only started utilizing it in that matter after meeting Enkidu, and he doesn't seem to like using it to its fullest capacity. Shooting swords is basically Gilgamesh's way of saying "You're not worth my time, fuck off".

There are still more servants that haven't appeared.
They could literally make Jesus a servant but that would be pretty fucking controversial

I still believe that Alexander and Julius Caesar would ha e to be the most powerful servants with maybe augustus caesar on top

If Augustus caeaar was a servant of course

Charlemagne is pretty cool but charles martel was more based

Gilgamesh defeated Lex pretty easily.

Caesar is an amazing talker.

Pre-Roman faggotry (I JUST WANNA BE NORMAL!!!) Solomon.

You lost to someone better.

We have already had Alexander

I know,but his power is too weak he has to be stronger than gilgamesh

No one would bat an eye if they put Jesus in. Try putting Muhammad in. They don't have the balls.

Miyu's brother is a degenerate.

Nipland doesn't have any Muslims in it that can go apeshit on them though. I don't think they give a fuck.

He has a Reality Marble.

Angelica is the best.

Gil will always be the strongest and the greatest character in the Nasuverse

He has a Reality Marble that allows him to summon a thousand-strong army (though it seems to be a lot more than a thousand from what I saw). The problem is Gilgamesh has a bullshit weapon that allows him to destroy any Reality Marble in one shot.

In Nasu, you'll find that the concept of "natural enemies" or "natural counters" often comes up. Even the strongest Heroic Spirit will have something he's naturally weak against. Gilgamesh was designed to be the "natural enemy" of just about every Heroic Spirit. That's why he's considered the strongest.

>Luvia's tits
>Artoria Blonde
>Rin hairstyle
>Sakura trauma

The perfect fucking storm.

Tokiomi lost because he acted like a beta faggot. That's why Gil switched to based Priest.

King of jobbers.

Isn't Lancelot supposed to be the strongest among the knights?
Then why is Tristan so broken?

Gil might be stronger but she will outcute him in every way possible!

honestly Luvia is doing more for me there

Gil will always be the strongest servant. The servants don't pay attention to the flow of time, remember? Shirou was a servant and served in the same war that he also played in. Every hero that ever was and ever will be already exists within the grail. There will never be a new "stronger" hero because there can never be a new hero period. Gil is the strongest.

I hope Gudao psyches Avicebron out into surrendering by telling him that he beat Solomon('s possessed body) to death with his bare hands.

Wait, Charlemange the warrior king who developed the code of chivalry?

tell that to GO

>shit card art
>becomes popular anyway like Boudica

So this is the power of good waifu writing.

This is a stupid sentiment. Nasu would never, ever put Jesus in. One of the major points of Fate is how un-christian the Holy Grail War is.
If Jesus were to be summoned, he'd instantly unsummon every servant, destroy the Holy Grail, and leave.
And Augustus Caesar would be weak as shit. He was a politician and a great one at that. He accomplished a lot thanks his oratory skills, and the battlefield was left to the military skill of his childhood friend, Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa. He knew his own skills and limitations and didn't try to lead his own armies.

Serious Gilgamesh who? Never heard of him.

Caesar is pretty strong, his stats aren't half-bad (apart from D Mana). It's just that his NP (in-story) is only really effective against opponents with worse luck than him and his luck is Rank C. Otherwise, it's just a B+ tier Anti-Unit sword.

The King of Jobbers isn't even the strongest in SF, let alone Fate canon

She is easy to np5 and can clear any wave because of that. That's why she's popular though she is cute.

Gilgamesh fucking SUCKS and everybody who likes him is GAY

Angelica is superior.

>If Jesus were to be summoned, he'd instantly unsummon every servant, destroy the Holy Grail, and leave
depends on the incarnation.
just like Solomon or any other prophet for that matter.

Kotomine is a lucky guy.

Maybe.
But the most important question.
¿Semiramis when?

She has Yandere cute-bonus!

Sadly her Lancer outfit is fucking stupid.

There's plenty with way worse art than Kiyo.

Whatever the case is Gilgamesh is basically a very convenient type of character where Nasu could just go "Oh yeah, he's actually still the strongest" and no one would bat an eye. The nature of his abilities basically makes it so that he can perform asspull after asspull without limit.

He wasn't an actual Servant in Babylonia, he was a Grand. Holy shit KHfags are so fucking obnoxious.

I looked at his stats and abilities, he doesn't seem that great.

I hope Avicebron gets to play a big role in the Apocrypha event.

He hacks by using an aimbot.

Golem Keter Malkuth would be an easy choice for the final boss.

>and no one would bat an eye
Him being stronger than MEDP Hassan is bullshit

Having the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception doesn't make you all-powerful. Even " " Ryougi isn't the strongest, and her MEoDP are the highest level of all.

That or Darnicula.

Lurk more, you stupid piece of shit.

Gil isn't even the strongest on the Sumerian King List.

Prototype Noah who existed before the Flood would kick Gil's ass.

Same goes for earlier kings like humanity's first architect and the inventor of humanity's first written language.

Gil is like a newborn baby in front of his predecessors.

Hassan does not have MEoDP.

Again, the fundamental reason Gilgamesh is considered the "strongest" is because of the follow logic:

>The bulk of a Servant's strength comes from their Noble Phantasms
>Gilgamesh has a billion Noble Phantasms
>Gilgamesh is therefore the strongest

You have to remember that Gilgamesh isn't really that strong on his own. What makes him strong is his treasury, the shit in his vault. You don't have to be the strongest if you have a billion missiles that you can freely launch at will.

Fuck off wikipedia tertiary.

Ironic in real life, Gilgamesh was forgotten for most of ancient human history and we only knew about his story, thousands of years by digging out his tablets.

In real life, you know who the most admired ancient king was that even Alexander the Great knew about?

It was Sargon the Great. He invented the world's first professional army and was the first to make an empire that expanded outside his country's borders.

Also, first king who did not claim any divinity. He made sure everyone knew he had normal human parents. He never claimed he was divine in anyway.