What is the capital city of Australia

What is the capital city of Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Region_of_Bougainville
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All these garbage threads

What are you sliding faggot? Prob the google thread.

Whoop-Whoop

No one really gives a fuck about you or your worthless country, cunt.

link me and the other children and stop wasting your fucking time gutter german

Mecca.

Bejing

Toronto

Bismark North Dakota

Ur mum faget

Melbourne and i'm guessing btw

Jail

>Shitty threads
Sup Forums is dying

Looked it up and never heard of your capital before

looks like satan agrees with me

adelaide

close enough

satan lol 360blazit

nah but seriously dude I'm just drunk. usually I have fun here without causing too many accidental shill-gasms. educate where you can educate and don't expect every dumb cunt is against ya

Only interesting thread at the moment

>Following an international contest for the city's design, a blueprint by American architects Walter Burley Griffin and Marion Mahony Griffin was selected and construction commenced in 1913.

You're welcome btw

same here
glugged a fuckton already and theres still more

that's because it's the australia equivalent of "political vegas" with legal guns and whores and fireworks n shit. not like nanny STATE AUSTRALIA, the capital territory is free range funzone, and also the electric bills are cheap as meth. was gonna say chips but meth is cheaper

whoever wrote this needs a few classes in advertising. once it died can you please PLEASE make a more concise version?

>Bogantown
Do I get an A+?

it's a cheapo vodka and mango smoothie kinda night. I have literally nothing but distilled alcohol in my house and fruit trees in the yard. fuck my life

that's one country to the north and one to the east sweetie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Region_of_Bougainville

go for the coconut crab, stay for the easiest to learn language in the world. bonus points for being allowed to burn witches when the peacekeepers go to bed

nimbin

Sounds like fun.
>hunt rabbit
get a high 5
>over fish carp
get another high 5

>The amazing pictures show the saucy roo mount the his porky lover – who seemed to be enjoying the attention.

>And if the unconventional romp was not bizarre enough, a fascinated goose got a front row seat and watched the whole episode from up-close.

>After the passionate tryst, the furry duo held each other close as Ryan and his colleagues watched in amazement.

oh no, the duck and the pig are married. the kangaroo is a paid professional relationship expert, helping them strengthen their spiritual bond.

Hate threads are never interesting, faggot. They are funny, but not interesting.

waggawagga