How common is it that the villain wants to have sex with the MC?

How common is it that the villain wants to have sex with the MC?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hEQuCeEdn08
independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends. Are all women villains to you?

Are you gonna make this thread every day ?

You tell me.

They need to be powerful for it to be hot.

Won't bother you tomorrow if you finally hang yourself tonight.

Isn't that the plot of every shonen ever made?

Spamming your thread until you get the reactions you want and having repetitive thread on an imageboard aren't the same thing.

I would like to know which ones has a hot stepmom who wants to fuck her ex's bastards.

You're not replying to me, retard.

>repetitive
A second somewhat similar iteration isn't spam. Newfag's first all nighter?

Until you like it

>former ones are allowed and later ones aren't
you lost me

is this related?

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1

>The situation is blamed on the excessive motherly love Japanese women shower on their sons; idolizing them and viewing their sons as the greatest object of their hopes, dreams, and love, and Japan's obsessive exam culture.
A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. The mothers get into a psychological condition where they're aware that sexual urges can stop their children from studying and feel that they are the best option for countering the craving. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all determining entrance exams. Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

>no alternative version where he joins Esdeath and helps her rape everyone

According to fujos, pretty much every time.

>Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age.
HOW DO THEY GET THIS LUCKY

>Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."
>tfw you weren't born in nipland with a hot jap mom and this will never happen to you
Is there any point at all to living as a non japanese?

that's not even a meme

Disappointingly uncommon.

i wanted her to die suffering because of her sadism, but life is not fair so why should anime be?

Very common.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEQuCeEdn08

that doesn't look like a villain. And that animation is nauseating.

None of them would want to have sex with op though.

It happens. How about this reverse? No, how about MUTUAL desire?

>Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them
So that's where all the NTR comes from.

I wouldn't post it if it weren't a villain you dunce.
>hur dur CG animation
Kill yourself, it is pretty good.

>white haired pretty boy
>not a villain or an antagonist

Is this supposed to be a boy?

He doesn't have a penis but that doesn't mean he doesn't not have a penis.

Not often enough. Blade play comes into mind, but everything else about that manga sucked.

>Liking fujoshit
You first.

Not comman enough

>comman
common*

This. Villains wanting to fuck the protagonist isn't anything new. I want to see a story where they both hit it off with each other.

Four and Kamille.

You just reminded me of the LN I plan to write

inb4 massive hate and mockery

NO STEAL
A future space setting. Its a two sided story. A young man who is prince who wants to conquer the galaxy and a young woman who is a space pirate who wants to conquer the galaxy. They meet and fall in love in a space battle. The battle ends in a draw. While they admit there is romance between them, their conquest comes first. Filled with romantic rendezvous, underhanded tactics to defeat the other and their armies, and more. Neither will let themselves be together until the other is defeated, surrenders, or one of them conquers the galaxy.

The title?
Love Conquers All
Rated PG-13

Isn't that extremely common?

You should move to japan and write anime

Is this actually for real? I've seen this info a long time ago, thought it was an elaborate troll.

get some schlub to do art and make it a VN so you can sell it on steam to reap in weeb bucks.

I heard this was a copy pasta

Four isn't a villain she was just a mentally retarded, manipulated unwilling antagonist.

>he doesn't have a penis

independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html
Holy shit it's fucking real

>villain
Unimaginative lower-dimensional being detected.

A tragic, cute villain who wants to convert everyone into a superior being by using a lossy algorithm and die and retry is still a villain.

>"It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

Lord Jesus please come back

>Yahoo answers
Neck yourself.

>Holy shit it's fucking real
Now I'll forever loath myself for not being born a jap

Or even just the hero wanting to fuck the villain. Goddamnit Japan you have so many Light Novels where is
>"We're Trying to Save the World, But the Chosen Hero is Super Submissive and Keeps Letting Himself Get Kidnapped by the Evil Queen."

>Or even just the hero wanting to fuck the villain
Highschool DxD

See

>Satoru Saito, head of the sociopathology department at the Psychiatric Research Institute of Tokyo, doubts that mother-son incest is any more common in Japan than elsewhere.
Debunked.

A villain can pursue the hero and come off like a tempter or conquering tyrant, like a villain. A hero trying to romance the villain looks either like condoning the villainy and trying to marry in, or an idiot expecting an easy redemption, like a protagonist for a farcical comedy.

CUM IN MUM

That's just an 8th dimensional potato in his pants.

Keep reading
>Satoru Saito, head of the sociopathology department at the Psychiatric Research Institute of Tokyo, doubts that mother-son incest is any more common in Japan than elsewhere. But, he says, 'emotional incest' between mothers and their sons is almost a defining feature of Japanese society - 'the entire culture has this undertone'.

Yeah, but that's not actual sex.

she got a sexy neck
I would gladly bang her from behing and bite that nape like no tomorrow

>FUCK YOU MOM AND wait not dad that would be gross

lmao

Had completely forgotten that 2003 was bonkers

it was fanfiction of the best kind

ZZ Gundam comes to mind.
And Char's counterattack.

>villain wants to have sex with MC
>villain is also MC's father
Damn it was a fun ride.

What, if you're talking about 2003, she is not, she was MARRIED with his father.

Damn.

No, I'm talking about a different show. Try to guess which.
Also; Big Order qualifies to this thread as well in many different levels.

The creators call him the second (or even main) protagonist, though.

Does that make Shindo the villain then?
Or is it Tsukai?

>Frank Archer

The villain is logic for forcing Zatch's whole motivation to be inane and self-defeating.

Tsukai, I guess.

Great

>tfw you will never be raped by a sadist

Why live ;_;

>tfw turns out the script was pretty much chopped to pieces in order to squeeze out extra drama
The real villain was the Toei execs all along.

>emotional incest
Doesn't exist, just like "emotional cheating".

I miss brown Rose.

RAPE

>Edward could have fucked her while her body was inhabited by his 400 year old step mom madly in love with her former husband's bastard
>He passed on that chance
Was he gay?

Very

it does

I got extremely turned on by this

Very

The more common the more male and young the audience of the story is supposed to be.

Unfortunately true. I'd appreciate the odd hero going "okay, that's kinda hot, but I still need to stop you" though.
I'll just have to make do with Batman/Catwoman style relationships, or the shitty "fell in love with eachother's non-hero/villain persona." thing.

Protagonist =/= Hero

Gross.

More often than you think.

Tsundere hero.