Jealous of niggers

>fail out of school, refuse to leave decrepit dorm, look like Jabba the hut
>SHE DIN DO NUFFIN SHE A GOOD GIRL

Is there anything they don’t get away with? They set such a low bar that we turn a blind eye to so much of their criminal behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

cla.umn.edu/wcidwami/geography
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/college-files-eviction-lawsuit-after-dropout-refuses-to-leave-dorm-room.amp.html
archive.is/ytnas
nypost.com/2018/02/16/hospital-worker-kept-crash-pad-in-college-dorm-for-decades-suit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hunter College is waging a court battle to evict a stubborn student who refuses to leave her dorm room some two years after dropping out
>Two years
I hate this world sometimes

why the fuck dont they go in and just drag her the fuck out?
why the fuck did we not send these "people" back?
they are such a drain on society

she couldn't be bothered to clean her room for photo. lol

Is imagine its because the police literally won't do anything.

>2 years

what the actual fuck. She must be spending rent money on food. Looks like Golden Corral is a staple of her diet

Maybe I could smear mud all over myself and become a nigger so that it would be OK for me to act like an animal.

If the police and the college are smart, they will let this girl live in the dorm indefinitiely. Doing anything else will be a PR nightmare.

What the fuck America, we catch people squatting in dorms here too. We just send in the cops with truncheons to fuck their shit up, what sort of "court battle" is even in question here?

Yes, allowing her to stay senda the correct message

ohh GC, home of the chocolate wonderfall. If the burger is a symbol of America, the chocolate wonderfall is a close second.

well than we should find people who will. this retard should be beaten and thrown in jail.
i hope no government money is going to this school

Golden Corral is good senpai

>replace door with bars
>she-boon natural habitat

They don't have much choice. In the absence of reparations paid to the black community for white enslavement of them, this move to allow her to live forever in the dorm free of charge is seen as a small payback for that oppression. The police and college don't have much choice in this matter.

they would turn off amenities to the floor and when semester ends quarantine the building.

You forgot to mention the niggress is 32 years old

It's hers, so what about it?

Eliminate ALL Jew propagated nigger-worship, homosexual adoration, Liberal ideology, and, deviant behavior, and your life improves 10 fold. Start TODAY!

It's astounding how some people refuse to take responsibility for their own lives. What does this woman hope to accomplish? That she'll get to stay there forever?

>police go in to remove her
>police brutality Dey Racist
>school gets sued to shit and has to close
>they let her stay
>other nogs demand same treatment
>no more dorm housing

If they did that here, there would be a massive lawsuit by not only the woman, but the woman's parents, brothers, cousins, nephews, etc against the college and the city and and state that the college is in. It would likely result in a total settlement of $50,000,000 when all family memebers are taken into account.

Crack her skull with a nightstick and drag her out. Who gives a fuck, the left already thinks cops are Blackshirts

> black community for white enslavement of them
myth

youre a fucking cucked pussy. i bet youre a smelly shitskin

Aw hell naw did ma room I ain't finna go cuz I dindu nuffin

>symbol of America,

not all states have a Golden Corral you cunt

No pls understand I am all for this woman getting dragged out by her hair. I am just saying it is a touchy situation these days because of the PR involved when making a move against a black person that is against their wishes.

Fuck off.

Except it’s not

>crocs

What the fuck how does this even work? How parents and shit are related to this exactly?

Wait until she leaves to do her gerry curls or whatever, then go in and pack up her banana peels and leave it on the road outside of school property. Change the lock too. If she makes a scene have the police arrest her.

Why is this shit so hard?

>Is there anything they don’t get away with?
Over here, renting a dorm is coupled with being an inscribed student, and it clearly says so in the contract. You go abroad for a semester, you drop out, you are expelled, you finish - you are evicted. First notice, second notice, then the police comes. The janitor opens the room with his master key, police forcefully removes the tenant and bans him or her from entering the premises, arresting him or her on the spot if he goes back in.
Stuff from the room gets then moved to a storage facility, and the former tenant is billed with the movers and the storage. If he can't or won't pay, stuff is auctioned off.

I know because I knew the chief administrator of my dorm quite well and my brother gut top quality speakers in such an auction really cheap.

She has to leave the dorm at some point right? Bathroom. Groceries. She leaves. Change lock. Problem solved.

That is good to hear because GC is like Wal-mart.. a magnet for poor white trash.

She is 32 years old !!
She has no right to be there anyway

well, we need to fix that. if its private property, they should be able to remove her by force. how could she even sue? shes trespassing

>two years
That's nothing, there's a guy in the same fucking building that refused to leave for almost 40 years.

I love it.
>Be university
>Makes courses for retards that push leftist agenda; wymen studies, niggers studies and so on
>Make safe rooms, faggot imaginary gender toilettes and so on.
>Heavy censorship in free speech.
>Foster vinctimhood culture.
>muh college rape.
>ruin stem careers with mandatory leftist brainwashing.

>Entitled nigger wants to live in room for free, Oh noes muh shekels!!!!!!!!
I hope there are more like this in the future.

Well, the family will try to sue for the stress and disruption to their lives caused by the initial event involving their daughter. The family will say "this event was disruptive to our lives and so we need to be compensated". So they will sue anyone connected to the college that has money. It's all about the money grab.

Leave the chocolate waterfall alone!

And judge will believe that shit? Why?

I don't know but it really fucking pisses me off

>used to live in east village
>kikes buy my building
>tell me to gtfo so they can renovate it and charge 3x rent
>been a model tenant for 8 years, tell them to fuck themselves
>they had taken over the building while i'm in between leases, clearly intentional
>i'm able to jam them up in court for six months or so
>eventually the marshal comes, cuts the lock off the door and tells me to gtfo, which i do

But then again I'm white

>thinking the kike judge is going to give two fucks about the law when a nigger is involved

I don't understand, whats stops them from just
>kicking her out
>wait until she leaves, change the lock(of their own bulding), throw out all her shit away
>put someone, maybe a guard inside, and say he's renting that place legaly now
I mean, is their building.

>The resident nurses include 67-year-old Derek DeFreitas who kept a dormitory room “crash pad” at the address for decades.
So she isn´t the first one with this idea, but honestly a quick and easy sollution, why not turn of the facilitys in those apartment, no running water, no toilet no heat, no electricity. That will atleast speed up the process somewhat? wouldn´t it?

Why not just shut off her electricity and water?

What? Evictions are so easy. It took one missed months of rent for one of my friends to get evicted.

Great minds think alike

They would have if she was white, especially a white male.

>Leave the chocolate waterfall alone!

Euros love "le 56%" meme but don't exploit America's most shameful sin...

this is the correct perspective

I'm assuming it's a shared bathroom type deal so they'd be turning off appliances for all students in that block

it is funny to see it backfire on them. im just pissed that these liberal unis exist.
thats fucking shit. seems to always come back to kikes.
or the kike lawyers helping them out.
its almost like the kikes are the real problem....
how many countries have they been kicked out of again? i fucking wonder why

Wait until she is gone. Clear out the whole place in a box. Replace locks.
Ban her from entering the building.

>be tha police
>be shipped for constantly by white bois
>they gud bois, thin blue line, blue lives matter
>won't evict nigroe girl
>will let find horde fuck with you when you throw a tiki torch parade
>won't do anything about black drug dealers destroying your cities
>will drag your white ass out of your car and beat you to a pulp

Damn I love the police. Whitey BTFO by his own system as usual hahahahaha

TWO FUCKING YEARS
>shut off water (assuming there is any)
>shut off power
As soon as she exits the room to get a drink, bar the door behind her and put her in cuffs for assault if she attempts to force past you.

>din' do nuffin

Well that's the fucking problem

>wait until she goes out to eat something
>drag her shit out onto the street
>lock the dorm room

She-boon is now homeless. Is this too fucking hard for the college administrators? The room isn't her property.

Because that will let her win the Nigger Lottery.
> not know how they play da game

Playing that race card like a poker master plays an ace

Should've had one of these you privileged blue eyed devil
Silver lining;
The funny thing about OP is how when Jewish lawyerball meets black entitlement there's a bit of a standoff.

Cause das racis and shit

you are a disgusting fucking idiot and you should kill yourself.

She's a geography major.

What do you even learn in that major? Do you just memorize fun facts about places in the world?

Isn't there a contract that she was supposed to sign when living on campus?
Can they not kick her out on that premise?
This seems like a really easy case for the school. Not sure why it's taking them two fucking years to kick her out.

Dont give the Ukrainian advice on how to sue people.. What the fuck are you thinking, they are white niggers already. You are only explaining to him how to catch a free ride?

Probably an entry to a teaching degree.
They have millions of degree for teaching. Just not under the label of teaching.

If they physically force her out, it'll cause a PR shitstorm.

Colleges are businesses at the end of the day, and they're not gonna do anything to threaten their cashflows.

True, letting the courts and lawyers handle it is way better and can avoid the PR nightmare.
>Geography degree is basically a sociology degree
Lel.
cla.umn.edu/wcidwami/geography

What she's doing without really saying it is claiming squatter's rights. Squatter's rights only apply to absentee landlords. If the Uni forcefully evicts her as is their right as the true landlord with an undesirable or uninvited tenant, then it retains its full property rights.

It would be irresponsible for the Uni to allow this to continue.

Huh that's funny. Theres some old white guys in their 30s squatting in the New School and SVA dorms and at least one in his 40s but they never make the news.. they also keep to themselves and most folks ignore them. This woman must've done something retarded to get this much attention considering those other guys havw squatted for much longer. Why is she even posing for this pic? Did she really give herself away to the news for a bit of publicity?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/college-files-eviction-lawsuit-after-dropout-refuses-to-leave-dorm-room.amp.html

what fucking PR nightmare? shes there illegally

I do not understand. How is this permitted? She is no student of any kind? She simply remained in the dorm after quit school? Why is she not simply removed?

Well, you paid for the full year for housing there. So she should be able to stay until the end of her lease at the end of the school year. She may have failed but she already paid, who cares.

Yeah, courts over here have inserted themselves between basically every human interaction as moral and legal arbiters and will fuck you up for any reason. Even if you are 100% in the right it is usually a terrible idea to do anything that might put you in court because it's expensive, time consuming and not guaranteed to rule in your favor.
This nigress will definitely claim racism, sexism or whatever and will drag all parties involved to court.

Here the kicker
>In 2016, Lisa S. Palmer enrolled at Hunter College to pursue a geography major
>but dropped out of classes shortly after she moved into the dorm.

archive.is/ytnas

We treat our niggers like children here

nypost.com/2018/02/16/hospital-worker-kept-crash-pad-in-college-dorm-for-decades-suit/

Like this guy?

Most likely the water gas and electricity are all connected to one floor so turning it off would affect rhw entire floor

There will be an individual circuit breaker or 2 for her room that can be shut off.

Been there 2 plus years.

Black women have suffered enough.

>2 years

Fucking how? Change the lock on her doors when she is out and then move all her stuff into storage with instructions of how she can claim it.

Also, most dorm floors now have individual circuits for this kinda thing.

I'm a professor at Hunter College.

Ask me anything boyos. This place is SJW on a new level. Anti-white posters on the walls of the hallways..

why the fuck do you work there?

No oversight, dozens of tight young cuties fawning over me every semester.

I barely do anything. Same powerpoint slides every semester.

They had the right to renovate and jack up the price you communist.

In New York City it’s almost impossible to actually evict a tenant. Landlords have almost no power

>Da moichents hodly have anee powah anymoah
Nice try, shlomo

Kill yourself you commie nigger. Being a landlord in NYC is barely profitable which is why rents are so high

>rent controlled apartments for jewish millionaires
>forced to accept section 8 nigs and spics
>numales who make the whole building smell like weed
>nearly impossible to evict a tenant
>damage is usually always more than security deposit
>unreal property taxes
>unreal income taxes

Shes a nigger, that is "clean" by her standards.

Go back to Africa nigger. Africa can be "yours".

Why are there whitefaces in the pic?