Crunchyroll and Funimation

What's Sup Forums's opinion on these services?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/nvxbxa.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a sub on CR. Never use it though.

Buy a banner.

honestly I'd pay for crunchyroll if I actually watched anime routinely, but I only binge every once in a while, my inner weaboo is more about manga. Funimation never feels worth it. I think I signed up for a free trial to watch one show and then immediately discontinued, and if I remember right it was still disappointing.

Last time I asked this a year ago I got banned for whatever reason

Inb4 torrentfags complain about people streaming, even if the difference is very minimal at best.

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

Both are shit. One is bad quality streams. The other dubs bullshit.

Buy directly from Japan.

Hang on a sec

I love dubs

Fuck off streamtards torrents are superior

They have great quality content like this

a.pomf.cat/nvxbxa.mp4

Oh and CR have excellent subs prime example is Gabriel Dropout

I find Crunchyroll convenient when trying looking for and trying out new anime. There are a few shows that I grew to really like that I only found thanks to it, like Majestic Prince. Unfortunately it doesn't have every show I'd hope it would have: I'm plum out of luck if I want to watch Shin Mazinger legally. Of course they don't have a lot of older shows either. They do have Cromartie, which is a very pleasant surprise.

Chruncyroll is filled with anime feminists(Atleast what I saw on YouTube by a dude called raging golden eagle)

Get with the times grampa.

Crunchyroll's video player is awful and having to pay for 720p and to watch a new episode the week it's released is bullshit. Their subs also kinda suck sometimes.

They're awful, and you should stop viral marketing.

They're okay but not as good as these repeating digits

>Atleast what I saw on YouTube
user, you are the demons.

>dubfags

>a.pomf.cat/nvxbxa.mp4

Whoever encoded this should kill themselves.

Just watched 1 of his vids were he explains how anime feminists are in it.

Dubs are better subs.

Like clockwork AaaAaAAa KaWaiiIIi Uguuu UwU

I preferred the times of actual fansubbing.

It created a worldwide audience for anime without any sort of borders aside from access to broadband Internet.
And whoever wanted to give back bought shit. Be it the source material, merchandise or licensed content.
Now there is a middleman withdrawing money that geoblocks all his content due to limited licensing rights.

If it wasn't for Horrible, I wouldn't pay for CR.

The fact that people even defend CR is all of the proof one needs to see that there has been a massive shift in user base on this board.
If you want to support a series you like, buy the manga/LNs or merchandise. The creators of the work are getting less than 1% of anything you pay to simulcasting localisers on top of the fact that you're encouraging all sorts of poor business practices.
Awful "translations" that include unfaithful references to American geek culture like gamer gate and terrible dubs. Not to mention horrible corporate dynamics like fakku and cr (formerly pirate sites that effectively strong armed nip producers into "going legit".
These are all merely ethical concerns, include the quality of decent encodes and there is basically no reason to every consider streaming.