Yahari Oregairu Vol 12

give it to me straight, bros, she has a chance r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/chad-thundercock
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iroha a best. A BEST.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

>best girl
>chance
Good one, mate.

I really don't get why people like her.

As large of a chance as I have of beating Stipe Miocic in a fight.

test

Me neither, she's a slut and prefers Chad like Hayama. Waifuing her is like waifuing Asuka Langley.

FEEL stretched out the Iroha volumes to get enough for a second season. It sort of explains why it felt so endless mid way through the season. Iroha is just another side character like Saki and Totsuka(although Totsuka is far more relevant than Iroha).

That's hilarious ending inbound. Brace for it.

irohafags are gonna get even more btfo'd by the next volumes

Very low chances but that never mattered. She's still the best thing to ever happen to this story since Sagami's arc.

I remember everything that happened in the anime also happening in the LNs as far as Iroha goes.
What was stretched?

first post truest post

>Being a literal opposite of genuine
>Winning

I want Yui to win but her chance of winning the 8bowl are really low
What can you expect from a sidechar like iroha

I'd say Iroha has a bigger chance to win than Yui. At least Iroha desires genuine and isn't the antithesis to it.

Remember a tertiary girl won in Boku wa Tomodachi. So don't lose hope.

>bringing up haganai
That means Totsuka has a chance of winning. Not Iroha.

8man deserves the GENUINE and not this foxy slut nor the slut with the big tits.

>mistaking Iroha for Yui
Bitch please.

but 8man clearly likes foxy sluts amd she is clearly the foxiest slut

Aside from her being cute? I would imagine the reason is that she's the only heroine who is actually genuine (other than Shizuka), in the sense that you are shown what motivates her, what her troubles are, and what the bad parts of her personality are along with the good.

Her sour and saccharine behavior, when taken together, comprise her actual personality. How is that not genuine?

What was the ending of that series?

Still wish Yukino was voiced by Mamiko Noto.

>Projecting her feelings for Hayama onto 8man
>Genuine
Let's be real, if at any point in time Hayama agreed to go out with her, 8man would be dropped completely from her radar

Nope. A good thing since she is worst girl and her fans are annoying as hell.

Perhaps she's projecting her feelings for 8man onto Hayama.

Shhh, don't tell him.

>What was stretched?
Yui's dirty stinking asshole

>chad
Fuck off virgin

Saori Hayami is better. Mamiko Noto is too high pitched shrill for my taste.

Friendship end iirc
Total bs

Yukimura won. Confessed, got mom's permission, went dating, offered sex. But they couldn't go to the club ever after, so they broke up.

WHY IS IROHA SO CUTE BROS

SENSEIBROS WW@

So supposedly WW wrote a story for the Haganai Universe anthology. What was it about?

>admitting to be a normalfag
>>>/reddit/

Yui will win the Hikki bowl.

Say after me
IROHA OR DEATH

Cute, flirty, foxy kouhai.

Chad is a reddit meme you fucktard

No, it isn't you retard.

>/reddit9k/ meme isn't reddit
Not even trying anymore are you?

I know you are really upset that your waifu isn't pure, but do try to contain your autism.

Epic /r9k/ meme fellow redditbro!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/chad-thundercock

>Irohafag cancer going off topic because the truth hurts about their 3DPD tier waifu

t. reddit

I don't get it either, by all means she is a canon slut.

>muh purity

A genuine slut.

I thought it was "hanging out with easy-going guys".

>Random guys
she doesn't even fucking know them
>for fun
What exactly do you think a random guy would want with her and she is not an idiot she knows what their aim is.

People hang out for different reasons, not like a social autist like you would know.

Anyways, keep being mocked by Yukino.

You are such a retard is pathetic.

According to Yukino, it's you who's pathetic.

>people think the author will let cute girl be a slut
It's like you want your 2d girls to be sluts.

INSHAIROHA

Yui is the only canon virgin.

She has a chance right?

Iroha is a close to 3DPD in 2D wrapping as you can get. She probably has a few STD's.

>kissanime
Embarrassing

>Iroha haters are streamfags
Shocker.

believe in the FANG

I got it off google image, baka.

Until you read the ending, everyone has a chance. But Yukino right now seems way more likely than any of the other girls.

Most like her because she's cute.

>But Yukino right now seems way more likely than any of the other girls.
t. idiot

From what I hear from vol 12:
>Iroha's chapter isn't really Iroha's so not much on her
>Hachiman lets Yui walk back home alone to go help Yukino
>everything indicates that Yukino reallu has feelings for Hachiman

Who do you think that's likelier than Yukino to end with Hachiman?

>Until you read the ending, everyone has a chance
You must be joking. Legit nobody has a shot besides Yukino. Hachiman doesn't give a rat's ass about any girl romantically besides her. Even Yui knows she lost in the latest volume, 8man doesn't see her as a love interest.

It'll either be a forever alone ending or a Yukino ending, mark my words.

We knew she had no chance from the start brother.

But they do have a chance. If WW is willing, he could easily steer Hachiman's boat towards any of the three (or friendship/loner) in these two volumes.

Yukino doesn't even love 8man for real.

I don't believe it's possible with Hachiman's mindset as it is and how he views each girl.

He sees Iroha as a bratty little sister type that's cute at times. He doesn't even consider Yui's feelings or have any of his own for her that are romantic. The only thing he has shown is his admiration and attraction for Yukino. She's the endgame or he'll just be alone.

>Saves picture of the boy she loves in her room from amusement park ride. Doesn't love him.

Err are we reading/watching the same thing? It's clear she loves him for real, she just doesn't know how to express it without ruining their relationship in the club.

Could be a photo of someone else of not the same amusement park.

He is willing to entertain her feelings and still will give her a date.

>Could be a photo of someone else of not the same amusement park.

No, it's the picture of Yukino saying "someday save me" and him looking at her. Yui looks at the picture in her room that she hid away and is downtrodden to see them looking at each other in the ride. Go read her monologue and you'd know it's that picture of them on the ride facing each other.

Remember that the person who tells 8man that Yukino is in trouble is Yui, because looking like he was not aware or not saying that he did not care.

A reminder that anyone can win

Yui is Yukino's true friend and cares about her. She is willing to put Yukino's happiness before hers.

Wasn't that picture hidden and not displayed? It is something she is ashamed of.

It made sense that she won, she had a ton of development near the end of the manga. None of the other girls were as relevant as she was toward the ending. It only made sense Chihiro won.

IROHA AKBAR

>girl who caused the deepest emotional reaction from Keima
Chihiro
>girl who caused the deepest emotional reaction from Hachiman
Yukino

>Wasn't that picture hidden and not displayed? It is something she is ashamed of.

Highschool girl hides the picture of the boy she likes, it's like the most common thing in anime/manga. She treasures the picture, but she's too timid to display it in the open.

Only because TWGOK had no main love interest.

Loner end.

Yukino just hides the picture of someone she admires (8man), she still does not understand the feeling of love.

And so Yui will win the 8bowl, only need to solve the dependence of Yukino and 8man confront the feelings of Yui.

If it was that Yui would have gotten really upset.

She is only dependent on him. That picture is a reminder of her dependence, not love. I think she will throw it away soon.

Nobody keeps a picture of someone because they depend on them, they keep a picture of someone because they are important to them or like them. She has romantic feelings for him, but she may not even notice it.

She does rely on him though and I think she's trying to push him away because of what her sister says and she's trying to be more independent to prove herself to her family.

Is this the new Hayama x Yukino?

IROHA OR DEATH BITCHES

Fuck off

Iroha is a fucing shit

These are so retarded

no one likes yui

No happening