Would Ozen be a good mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxSS1zHWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TSJqEUzPcc0
mega.nz/#F!RfJDAaRC!xCL1F4vOv5ZbaoW9cFXevQ
mega.nz/#F!4fYEXSCL!rAGmKlp60Y7X9pTvBaeINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for nanachi

Depends how hard you pound her to impregnate her.

Ozen ran out of inventory slots for strength relics so she put holes in her body to equip more. Hundreds of holes.

Why would you stick your dick in that?

Why don't you ask Maruruk?

When new episode?

That's if you can even pound her hard enough

No matter how hard you pound her she'll say "that tickles".

>Why would you stick your dick in that?
Lots of potential holes.

Friday, it'll be the final for S1 and it's 1 hour long.

5 minutes

Godlike youtube.com/watch?v=KPxSS1zHWwQ

Please OP i need to sleep.

This sounds better youtube.com/watch?v=TSJqEUzPcc0

I'm sure she'll be in bonus chapters regardless, but it's not impossible that she'll head down. Here's some wild theorycrafting.
We are getting close to the end of the cycle. The surface may get fucked, considering we already have the birthday deaths. I suspect that the crew reaching the bottom will be just in time for the end of the cycle, and it's possible that long before the end of the cycle the surface will be chaotic enough that some of our old friends will say fuck it and choose a last dive over hanging out in the surface apocalypse waiting to become a praying corpse. Time dilation seems to support that old friends leaving sometime while Riko is in layer 6 will allow them to meet Riko in layer 7.

Come again?

>This sounds better
Nah

Post your reaction when you listened to Crucifixion for the first time.

Yes mistress.

I like the beginning better in this because it has more power.

To those Sup Forumsnons who recommended Elona the other day, thank you so much. It's like a sideways MIA.
>Etherwind->Curse Burden
>Legendary Gear->Relics
>Lesimas->Abyss-lite
>Periodic extremely dangerous enemies and extremely powerful allies
>Literal big daddies like Faputa's big daddy copycat
>Already have a little girl and a robot slave
>Starvation, sickness, bleeding, etc.

This is precisely the relief cig I needed to get over my heroin withdrawls.

>music discussion
I grabbed them already but want any music in the finale to be a surprise, will listen after. Am I in the minority?

>Crucifixion playing over a drawn-out elevator sequence
I will not be fucking ready.

I looked saw that and looked it up, will try it out sometime. In-game prostitution and alien pregnancy is the official seal of a Japanese developer.
I really like the permanent-world-altering aspects of it. As an aspiring lazy-ass programmer this really excites me.
The creator started a new game in 2016 in the same universe that is intended to be early access eventually, by the way, called Elin.

Well I hope most of that is true, then.

This is legit one of the best soundtracks I've fucking heard.

Question is, will the song play over Mitty's screams of agony and terror, or will it be an undertone?

is there a lossless release? it costs so much to import for me ;_;

I think it will pick up from screams into harder music into nothing.

m4a is lossless, use the MEGA links posted in the thread. There's also a nyaa torrent.

mega.nz/#F!RfJDAaRC!xCL1F4vOv5ZbaoW9cFXevQ - DISC 1

mega.nz/#F!4fYEXSCL!rAGmKlp60Y7X9pTvBaeINQ - DISC 2

Being a good parent is mutually exclusive with being a white whistle.

Crucifixion and Mitty's VA are enough to make up for the censoring right?

Like being a good parent and being a rapper?

I know a dady who has a bone to pick with you.

I'm pretty sure that even if Ozen were capable of conceiving, her body would kill any baby before it would be born.

>fapping to Marurukl

>Lyza the "Lord of Annihilation"
>Ozen the "Immovable Lord"
>Bondrewd the "Lord of Dawn"
>Srajo the "Lord of Mystery"
>Wakuna the "Lord of Guidance"
>Riko the "Lord of Children"

No, the baby would be born 1000x faster.

>Maruruku

Reg has good taste, but if it were Natt he would have best taste.

>"Lord of Children"
She is "The Lord of Shitting" get it right user

How far goes your collection now, user

Lord of the rings.

thats like saying lyza's title is "lord of alcohol"

well... 2nd lord of alcohol

Only up to 80, I only save things I can post in these threads and I'm usually pretty picky in what I like to save.

Not Lord of Piss?

I wonder if any of the other white whistles will be nice to the kids. Ozen was "nice", Lyza was clearly a ball of sunlight, but Bondrewd was considered a bastard even by Ozen. So I wonder if Srajo and Wakuna will be nicer? Or at least not try to outright maim the kids.

good point so she is now >"Lord of piss and shit"

Ozen tell them to be careful of all of them, simply that Bondrewd was the worse, this could simply mean that Wakuna and Starjo will kill them fast instead of experimenting with them, but is better to wait until we actually see them

I hope srajo is an agoraphobic hikikomori who accidentally became a white whistle by collecting relics that let him hide from the world.

That's the most boring title you could give her.
>Riko the "Undead Lord"
>Riko the "Lord of Tenacity"
>Riko the "Child Lord" (can grow out of it)
>Riko the "Lord of the Abyss"

So how heavily censored is the next episode? I have heard some mixed opinions.

(You)

Why did they mean by this expression?

People keep saying 1 hour, but is that three 20 minute episodes or 1 tv hour with commercials included which would just make the actual content about 45 mins.

I feel like Wakuna might be someone who will help guide or lead the kids farther in, but the danger might be in that Wakuna can bypass or get through the threats of the Abyss just fine, but doesn't realize or care if the kids can't keep up. So they will guide the kids, but they won't keep them safe, and if the kids can't keep step, they will get lost in a very dangerous place. At least thats my theory.

will they live up to the hype of ep 13

How is nanachi going to kill herself? It's gotta be something poetic and sad, but it's also gotta be something that will allow reg and riko to give her a burial.

Pretty sure you can't accidentally become a white whistle. It's not just being super cool and having cool artifacts, white whistles are beyond the boundaries of normal human ability, they are freaks, in a sense. Not to mention we discovered the lengths that have to be taken to even create a white whistle, which can't really accidentally happen.

How many times are people going to ask in every thread?
It's a 1 hour broadcast, meaning 60 minutes INCLUDING commercial breaks. So more like 41 minutes of the episode will be airing, which is like 2 full episodes worth of content. Not 3.

Nanachi will not kill herself, she is becoming too close to Reg and Riko to abandon them and hurt them like that.

>you cant accidentally become a WW

read the manga

these threads are getting fucked. Pardon me while I reread the entire manga

>Riko the Lord of Piss___

how comfy are you guys tonight?

user, the reason for suicide is because the pain outweighs the joy.

Riko is just an autistic zombie. She is not a freak beyond human limitations. Whil it's true that Reg is OP as fuck, it looks like you cant get carried hard by the relics you find in the abyss.

Yeah, the only acceptable willing dead from the Bunny, would likely be a sacrifice for their sake

50 minutes will be airing.

what are these arrows meant to convey?

Elona is a shit game for idiots, if you want a real roguelike you should play Infra Arcana

I have. Yes, Riko is a white whistle, but she is clearly something that has never happened before, and only got her white whistle under extraordinary circumstances.

She's not going to kill herself anymore. She's become too attached to Reg and Riko and each of them have practically forced her to continue on through begging/cooking. Good food and friendship is what keeps her alive.

>Lord of cooking

>A series full of cute lolis and shotas
>The most focused on character in these threads is the creepy sky scraper GILF
Is this really Sup Forums? Have I clicked on a different board?

Not to mention if this mysterious person Nanachi is looking at somehow turns out to be Mitty in a positive state, she would lose any reason to kill herself.

The problem is the author doesnt sexualize the lolis or pretend they're adults.

Dubstep nightcore shit was a mistake, stop ruining good songs

No and she's a dead fish piece of ass as well. Remember: immovable.

it's not everyday you get skyscraper GILF characters

>enjoying ost
>suddenly crucifixion starts playing

I wasn't ready

Ozen and Bondad are the only good/interesting characters in the manga.

I know what you mean user, i feel like I switch to a different dimension where lolis are shunned down and furries, traps, and gilf are what is acceptable. Atleast it is true, my taste will always be superior than the rest of you.

She promised Reg she wouldn't kill herself.

Since when did a loli need to be sexualized for Sup Forums to sexualize a loli?

It would be the perfect track for Reg's torture scene.

>it looks like you cant get carried hard by the relics you find in the abyss.
It helps a ton though. The relic that Riko's whistle uniquely activates is Reg himself, and without his help Riko would've never got as far as she did before Nanachi joined. Riko and her artifacts were able to equally match Bondrewd and his artifacts.

>crucifixion

This is too spoopy

>Dubstep nightcore shit
I didn't like it, but you can at least respect the fact it's neither of those. It's weird low effort hardstyle. Nothing to do with dubstep or nightcore, and it says a lot more about you for not being able to read the title than it does about him for sharing shitty music.

I guess... if Ozen *wanted* to be a good mother I think she'd be up to the task. I think she's just too fucky of a person to ever care enough to do so.

I meant you can. Sorry i'm tired.

>Saber-tooth

and I'm sure he'll be very broken up about it, but kids break promises all the time.