TESTOSTERONE

did you know that 50 years ago people had twice the testosterone they have today?

w w w . healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age

did you know people of conservative and right wing opinions have higher test in avarage?

w w w . jewworldorder.org/men-supporting-hillary-linked-to-low-testosterone-levels/

w w w . dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

why are you not on gear? if you weigh under 200lbs you are objectively a woman

injecting testosterone all your life has no negative side effects

>enlarged prostate?
myth, only bad for people who had it prior to gear use (makes it worse)

>shrinked penis?
WRONG, balls can shrink, dick gets bigger (slightly)

>roid rage?
this one is real, its aggressiveness and its the best part of being on gear

Other urls found in this thread:

fredericknewspost.com/news/economy_and_business/soybeans-could-dethrone-corn-as-u-s-crop-king-after/article_21bd8988-8dcc-50e1-984b-18dac4a8d146.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

testicular volume is the only correct measurement of man troubles over time.

lifting weights has been the best decision in my life if you are a skinny male or an obese one you cannot fight period

>did you know that 50 years ago people had twice the testosterone they have today?

And yet they bent over for ZOG and let them destroy their countries.

fight me

>hair loss
>gyno
>enlarged internal organs
>poor muscle/tendon strength combination (tendon tears)

I feel like smashing my fucking desk and going through my door with my fists.

what is the ideal level of testosterone?

Normal person having testo. injections is harmful I heard.

>>hair loss
worth it

>>gyno
easily avoidable take ai? worst case get surgery pic related

>>enlarged internal organs
were not talking about perma blasting and using growth hormon and insulin bro

>>poor muscle/tendon strength combination (tendon tears)
you dont have to lift heavy to get big

I'll give you guys a nutritional tip. Don't eat grains or beans. It is what kills us. It was artificially introduced into our diet 10000 yrs ago and we have lost 15% of our brain mass and a foot of height. Just east fish and leafy vegetables. Not to much animal protein. Take a shit ton of vitamin D.

step it up white boy

I still blame the liberal pussy diet of avoiding meat aka fat and protein

size matters

how are you going to defend your country if you cant bench lmao2plates kiddo?

>absolutely NO body hair
the ABSOLUTE STATE OF BLACK BOYS
LITERALLY CANNOT GROW THEIR FIRST CHEST HAIR
OH NO NO NO NO NO

So everyone should be on TRT?

Noob here, when you say take ai, what is ai?

Eliminate ALL Jew propagated nigger-worship, homosexual adoration, Liberal Think, and deviant behavior and your life improves 10 fold. Start TODAY!

1 cycle

Boosting test naturally with vitamins, minerals, red meat, cabbage, etc. Is way better.
Eat test boosting foods, lift, fap once a week, etc.
Roids are not good for the long run.
You don't need to juice to get healthy, get your balls to generate the test you need.

soyboy

Taking Testosterone while supervised by a health professional is just fine. You'll need to cycle, as well as take liver support products and anti-estrogen products to stop your body from absorbing the excess estrogen produced by taking steroids. You can avoid many of the side effects while getting a majority of the benefits if you do it safely and make sure to keep to your cycle.

However, for the love of all that is holy do not just keep taking steroids. If you keep taking them without any cycling you're just gonna die from a heart attack.

t. Chemist who works in the body building/nutritional supplement industry

man

So what you're saying is testosterone is associated with stunted IQs. Interesting. But we already knew that.

>falling for snake juice fitness memes

fucking retard

>t. deluded soyboi

Get back to work Cathy

fredericknewspost.com/news/economy_and_business/soybeans-could-dethrone-corn-as-u-s-crop-king-after/article_21bd8988-8dcc-50e1-984b-18dac4a8d146.html

The main concern is the cardiovascular system. The hardening of arteries and heart becoming enlarged due to the increase in blood pressure. Thee reason testosterone naturally decreases with age is this body's way of avoiding damage to the cardiovascuialr system over time. Its a mechanism for self defense of the critical organs.

I have taken around 10 cycles in my life time woth minimal negative effects. I have always taken low doses and trained for 10 years before pulling the trigger. Steroids, like most things, have side effects that are both positive and negative and you need to accept there will be consequences. Balancing the risk/reward is optimized through avoiding excess use.

My fucking sides. This is the perfect male physique.

You know ONLY coal burners and cum dumpsters will date a guy who looks like that right?

The problem is you quickly create a dependence on it. You can't just get on and off it. After a few years of use, your own endocrine system is destroyed, shut down for good.
What happens when the collapse starts, and food alone becomes hard to get? How are you going to get vials of testosterone, and needles to continue your treatment? Miss a dose and you will start to crash. You will be unable to protect your family. You will be unable to assert yourself or fight. You will become easy pickings for men who are pumping their own natural T from their ballsacks. They will kill you, your sons, and rape your wife and daughter. Then loot your food supply.

Having a dependence on injectable hormones is a serious, serious weakness. If you have medical low T that cant be fixed, you have nothing to lose by going on it. But if you're healthy, using steroids is the most idiot thing you can do. Big tough steroid boys are only okay as long as they can keep getting their hormones - take that away from them and they are totally FUCKED within 1-2 weeks, as the hormones fade and their own damaged hormone system fails to restart.

I have gynecomastia it looks slightly smaller than the guy on the left.
Tbh I would like to get a surgery but I was told it wasn't big enough to have it prescribed.

I guess if one day I really try to get one I could but that will be fucking expensive.

come to Austin tx I'll fucking kill you -alex

What about peptides ?

ok then do 3 cycles pct then live happily

No fap is just a meme.
I am on 4 week no fap and see no different.
Bullshit

My mates on the juice and I'm still stronger than him even after losing 4st. Roids are for the weak. Plus he has to take this other shit to keep his dick working as he can't get a boner anymore. Just stick to natural training. Natural muscular physique looks better than steroid physique. Yes, it takes longer but in the end even juice heads will envy you.

WiFi to blame

I lift weights since I was 16 and my testosterone levels are usually 3x to 4x than the average maximum.

I also have a big dick and a aesthetic pleasing ballsack. I just wanted to be couple inches taller (5'11)

Zangief?

dook the guke

Please don't dose yourself. Go to a testosterone clinic and get a workup. They give it out like candy because everyone is lowtest by their metrics.

When did the KKK turn into abunch of homosexuals?

This is your mind on xenoestrogens.

>if you weigh under 200lbs you are objectively a woman

Nice delusion, fat ass.

You think lifting and eating foods that promote hormonal balance is a meme?

and still, you are just another nigger.

Your understanding of life is laughable at best

me on the left

>t. either manlet or lanklet
Im 6ft at 185lb and i still feel like a lanklet
Used to be 165lb but at least im improving

Haha, I feel ya brother.

>jewworldorder.org

sounds legit

>And yet they bent over for ZOG and let them destroy their countries.
This. It was them not us

Yep. This thread is conflating raising test to a historically normal level via TRT, with bodybuilder levels, which have to be cycled and require much more care. Most men could double there test level indefinitely and be fine. Bodybuilders are probably increasing by 5 or 6x.

Can I get some literature on that? What about root vegs like potatos, beets or yams? I did hear somewhere that all the increased `gluten intolerance' has to do with commercial wheat being altered to produce more and larger grain per stalk at the cost of changing something that makes people bloat, get sick or fatter. And that we could eat a little grain but having one serving today is like having multiple times that if you ate the same volume in the past.

Where would you even get gear? I'd probably take gear if it were easier to find.

BIG BRAZILIAN COCK

Don't do it user. Go to a doctor and get your levels tested.

I wouldn't ever touch gear. Wouldn't want to ruin my life long term

>permanently destroys body's natural testosterone production

This is why the super big guys act so friendly and docile. They've permanently fucked their body's natural hormone production, and once they're big and off their juice, they turn into big cuddly bunny rabbits with erectile dysfunction.

lol if you really think that lifting weights makes you able to fight you are an idiot and probably not have been in many fights

I’m the manliest poster on here right now. None of these are exaggerations
>6’8
>290 lbs
>bench 1rm 375
>ohp 1rm 275
>10 pull ups per set
>dumbbell rowed 115x28 in one set
>can’t squat anymore but my best ever was 500 to parallel or just above, would regularly squat 405x5
Come at me brah

He stays in shape, but all that plastic surgery was a bad move. Why are Boomers so averse to aging gracefully?

pull ups at your size are impressive

In his case I would wager optics played a big part.

You don't need surgery. Take a selective estrogen receptor modulator, a "SERM" for a longer period of time. 3-4 months consistently. This will shrink it and keep it shrunk. SERMS also greatly increase testosterone levels.

Go back to /fit/ faggot

Having sex 2 times a day is a great way to increase T. When I am really trying to put on some mass, a morning and evening fuck really help keep the intensity up.

>roiding for this
OH NO NO NO

Dimma.

205lbs right now, best squat was 3x5 at 235.

My bench is so weak, best I ever had was 3x5 at 185. Any advice?

In muai Thai? Nah. There’s been fights between men over 200 pounds and men 140 and they both kept up with each other. Anywhere else? Yeah ctfu

This is a good way to get banned. Don't talk about sources on Sup Forums.

Steroids is not testosterone, just saying

The best supplement for low test is obviously test, but second best wich you can legally obtain and take without any help from a healthcare professional is pregenelone, its the mother hormone, so your body use it for what ever hormones you may be lacking

It's a scientific fact ejaculation liberates hormones that causes inibition of testosterone. Then, however, if you have sex 2 times a day your testosterone levels are probably above than the current considerable "normal".

this is me, down to having sage saved in the name field on my phone

libertarian is most healthy, fun, and natural.
that man loves his life.

aromatase inhibitor

>you dont have to lift heavy to get big
You have to lift heavy to get strong, if you juice to look good unironically gas yourself you vain degenerate.

are you fucking retarded?
me growing and eating my own vegetables is snake juice?
kys
>pic related is probably you

stay here. politics must have cult of order for the human form

>men who are fit and attractive are ghey!!11!
Honestly, if your mind has been derailed to this point you should unironically kill yourself. You'll probably never know what is like to be truly loved for your body in your entire life, no point in just living in denial for decades.

>did you know people of conservative and right wing opinions have higher test in avarage?
That explains completely why most alt-right cucks are stupid - all brawn and zero brains

Thanks man. It took forever to work up to being able to do them. Felt bad because my 5’10 buddy would crank out like 15-20 in a set and I was having to kip to do three.
what does Dimma mean? My best advice for benching is get your form right. Feet flat on the ground, armpit angle 45 degrees, hands a distance apart that when the bar is touching your sternum your forearms are perpendicular to the ground. Basic physics means you’ll have the most power. Take a deep breath in your chest before you go. Oh and absolutely tuck your shoulder blades. My little “routine” is I grab the bar and pull myself off the bench and then push off the bar really hard into the bench a few times and do that same thing to explode the bar off the rack. Don’t drop the weight onto your sternum because that’s obviously dangerous, but go quickly, with confidence. The times I fail sets are when I doubt myself. You slowly lower the bar to your chest which mean something more time under tension for your pecs, which isn’t necessarily bad but for strength you want the most power in the shortest amount of time. Good luck man. You’ll never be satisfied I remember the first time I broke 225 I felt like a champ, when I broke 315 I was walking around chest puffed high, and when I broke 365 I felt like a bitch who wouldn’t be considered strong until I broke 405. The journey never ends

Juicers are trannies.

How do I to increase test naturally?

Anabolic steroids I have taken:

Tesosterone
Methyl 1 testosterone ("M1T")
Boldenone
Nandrolone
Superdrol (designer)
Stanazolol (aka Winstrol)
Trenbolone

Some combined, some individually. I don't have gyno, I have a full head of hair, my testicles always bounced back, my blood pressure is 125/75, and I still weigh 235lbs down from close to 300.

No, it's something I started having in my early teens, I probably had some fucked up hormones back then and it never left. After researching Ive-finished read that's it was normal during puberty, it happens to some but usually it goes away. It didn't went away with me.

It's a shame because that's really the thing I hate every most about my body.
I just have pointy and puffy nipps, it's weird if you look at it from the side. If I'm cold ans they retract, it looks perfectly normal though.

It's because life has gotten easier

Duke looks like such a fag

Just find something heavy to lift. It can be literally anything. A bed works, just lift your bed from the ends, it's probably heavy enough to work as a weight for a beginner.

>did you know that 50 years ago people had twice the testosterone they have today?
50 years ago, user, people didn't masturbate 10 time a day....
Did you know you can think by yourself?

Eat healthy. Don’t be afraid of cholesterol. Your body synthesizes your hormones from cholesterol, so if you don’t eat foods with it, your body can’t make the hormones it needs. If you eat junk food all the time and clean up your diet, you may be able to go from 400 ng/dL to 600 or so, obviously I made up those numbers (((normal))) is 300-1000, but you’re never going to get the 2000+ that roiders have

Healthy food and physical activity.

meat and dairy has even more estrogen than soy.

men have less testosterone these days because they eat more meat, dairy and soy than ever before. 2 generations ago most people could afford to eat meat once or twice a weak, they didn't have refrigerators to keep dairy cold and readily available. And soy was almost exclusively in Japanese diets nobody else had any.

The key to having your normal test levels is to eat plenty of vegies and plenty of exercise. But if you're that worried about having test it's likely you're beta as fuck. People that are decently masculine aren't stressing over their test levels on a Burmese Braiding Board

walk, do 30min ex. enjoy nature.

dude on the left looks better

"No" to what? Whether the gyno is natural or steroid induced, the options are twofold. There are two ways to get rid of it. 1. Surgery 2. SERM use.
SERM use is not just for steroid recovery or on cycle estrogen control. They starve breast gland tissue of estrogen, attaching to the receptors so that real estrogen cannot get access. Over time, this will cause any type of gyno to shrink.

Eat fewer processed foods, get plenty of sleep, exercise, move and be active.