Pol tards, how does it feel knowing you fell for a Russian psychops campaign?

Pol tards, how does it feel knowing you fell for a Russian psychops campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russians are pro Trump, anti Hillary and pro 2nd amendment according to democrats.

How does it feel knowing your country fell to Muslim Hordes in the 21st Century and you can't complain or you get fucked in the ass by your government?

>psychop

Is that a Pokemon attack move?

how does it feel to know your country has been overrun orcs?

I'm pretty sure Russians would have been helping Hillary if they were involved at all.
Russia would want the US to be weaker, not stronger.

Eliminate ALL Jew propagated nigger-worship, homosexual adoration, Liberal Think, and deviant behavior and your life improves 10 fold. Start TODAY!

It feels pretty bad. To be totally honest with you guys I regret voting for trump, I really do. He’s taking our guns, he’s taking our vidya, he’s worse than Hillary. I’m scared. I don’t know what to do. I lay awake in bed shaking because I’ve destroyed our republic. For what? Electing a meme? What has it brought us? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. This country is burning to the ground and everyone’s covering their eyes and their ears. I’m scared people I really am.

I hope Merkel is chancellor for life.

>psychops campaign

>Pol tards, how does it feel knowing you fell for a Russian psychops campaign?

We ARE the russians, dipshit.

Makes me feel good to help Sister Russia against the Jewish blood enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk

I can't tell if you're shilling, or making fun of shills.

So you retards realise that all the rest of the boards laugh at you?

I do not fall for Cyclops. He falls for me.

It's a jewish pyschops
And it feelsbadman

Oh fuck, were getting BTFO by /mlp/

Putin's shills are pro-division, stupid drumpftard- they support anything that creates tension, divides society and promotes chaos:
they support far right and far left at the same time, but only (You) are stupid enough to catch the bait

So I won’t support anything, that will show them.

Better than a porkchop campaign.

We didn't. The only "Russian" psyop campaign is the Marxist-Jewish one that has people (retards) thinking that trannies are valid and healthy, same for gays, that women are equal to men, that blacks and other groups are equal to or better than Europeans, that Jews are virtuous victims, that whites are somehow oppressing people by living in their own countries and trying to live normally whilst being invaded, colonized, having their history rewritten, hated, abused, killed, truly oppressed, repressed, bred out, ethnically cleansed...

just use your brain, if you have one, cause e.g.:
is a lost cause

I honestly had bad visions about WW3 thinking about Hillary being President. I would get anxiety and think about how close I was to the center of Copenhagen and how a russian nuke would not spare me. Those visions went away after she lost. I'm not joking.

Propaganda campaign or not, if you voted for Trump I lose a lot of respect for that person.

Trump is a fucking buffoon, how the fuck people voted for this crook is just beyond me.

wouldnt destroying europe with millions of third world savages be beneficial to Russia?

feels amazing

Who's next?

I have my eye on JFK conspirer