So you want to start a Trade War, eh, drumpf?

So you want to start a Trade War, eh, drumpf?

Well get ready, kid, 'cause we've got Trudeau to negotiate for us. The world is behind us, not you.

Without USA protection Canada would not exist.

The only time the world is behind us is for better access to our juicy boyhole.

Tell me again which army would cross the ocean and take our land

Would they succeed like the time you tried to invade us, died in the cold, and then we burned down your white house?

inb4 "you weren't Canada yet" - as if it wasn't the same people that were to create Canada. As if it's better to have your white house burned down by the brits instead.

www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/tory-mp-argues-trudeaus-india-trip-behind-spike-in-chickpea-tariffs/article38184458

Tinkerbell Trudeau enters negotiations with India. Leaves with higher tariffs than pre-negotiation.

And this is who you're putting your faith in. The whole Asia trip was a clusterfuck.

So a new country, less than 40 years old, who held its own against the empires of France, England, and Spain, and the native insurgents who joined then. And the result was a status quo. And i think we've improved from a ragtag bunch of militiamen.

POODOUGH

The Chinese have already crossed an ocean and are taking over your country you dumb fucking leaf

Maple syrup is overrated anyway.

t. uses simple.wikipedia.org

Can't wait until based Justin dons on his Lederhosen when he visits Mama Merkel.

Considering that Canada has no army, a group of children could march in, with rusted spoons, and take over if they chose to do so.

P E O P L E K I N D

And later you betrayed the prussians that helped you to save the asses of these countries. kek

>Trudeau
>laces trade agreements with caveats for trannies, homos and affirmative action
>every country simply walks away from the negotiations
bravo trudeau

Canada's Army isn't even as good as it was in WW2

Trudeau goes to china to trade
>Gets called Little potatao
Trudeau goes to India to trade
>Gets laughed out of the country and ends up with a worse deal than before
I have 0 faith in this cuck faggot to be bale to stand up to trump at all. Canada is fucked. Annex when?

I can't wait. I've been sitting on acres and acres of hardwood timber for exactly this moment. Y'all niggers gonna have to address me as Mister Rural Retard in a few months because I'm going to be richer than ten foot up a bull's ass.

Burgers at least take Ontario as your 51st state. This way the steel trade won't get fucked mostly. We already produce a bunch of shit for ford in Southern Ontario and some parts are further south that some states.

Army? Nigga China is just buying you.

>Burgers at least take Ontario
Maybe if they cut out Ottawa and Toronto

Man these are so bad it really makes me think. Is this how liberals measure qualifications? By such shallow standards?

By the way if you take away the names it looks like this

An ivy league graduate who is a billionaire and leader in the highly competitive real estate market

Vs a drama teacher and scientist working in East Germany which is known for some really shady stuff during USSR times.

I mean you have to really stretch it far to somehow convince normies and thots not to pick the first one.

This.
People now volunteer to have payed high education, not to obliterate krauts and scalping Huns.

>British funded
>British supported military
>same as Canada
lol
and please explain to us how you think you're gonna defend against china or russia from invading
you realize that even if your entire country took up arms it wouldn't be enough right?
I don't understand how you pathetic countries like all thy tiny European countries keep up this lie to yourselves that you would ever stand a chance of lasting even a day against any of the 3 super powers

Fucking deal. Take me Trump Senpai

Please Justin! Have mercy!

Can you settle with everything in Ontario from Bobcaygeon south? Don't really need the outback.
If so, I think we can work something out if Canada will agree accept the freak-parade portion of WA state.
>[spits in hand, offers to seal deal]

Trump is making a bad work by annoying the allied countries though. He destroys the us influence over the world. Russia is having a great time with the developments, yeap