Best anime OST of the year?

Best anime OST of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxSS1zHWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PDI7v50RZG8
youtube.com/watch?v=Eck3qf4FDf4
mediafire.com/file/4ojxh3biomaadqp/Foggy London.hikarinoakariost.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=RArojOoH0tY
store.na.square-enix.com/product/460244/nier-automata-nier-gestalt-replicant-original-soundtrack-vinyl-box-set-vinyl
youtube.com/watch?v=G1lsi1lEVFo
youtube.com/watch?v=cQxpwCveg7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

Absolutely
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxSS1zHWwQ

It's pretty good. Really adds to the JRPG thing.

even if the show didnt really go anywhere the soundtrack was top tier

Show itself was a massive disappointment.

>Best anime OST of the year?
Not after BBB s2 airs

Oh shit, the OST is out already?

Very good. But I prefer HeroAca.

why?

Sukasuka

oh shit it's out? I haven't been more excited for anything this fall

FLAC when

I love the LWA music so much

the version of Underground River isn't as good as the one in the show, which is a shame.

The one in the show is also in the OST.

most overrated anime of the year

are Rakugo Shinjuu, Boku no Hero Academia, Princess Principal, Konosuba, Tsuki ga Kirei, Owarimonogatari S2, Ancient Magus Bride, Maid Dragon and Shingeki no Kyojin

Princess Principal's comes out soon, it'll be better

I really enjoy kajiura but I can't call PP:s OST more than decent. Might be different when listening to the whole thing though.

ACCA had the best OST

Ballroom e Youkosou has a fantastic OST, too. I can't wait for that to release. Kevin Penkin did fantastic work for MiA, and even though the anime missed the mark at a few moments at adapting the manga's tone, the OST is perfect music to re-read the manga to.

I kinda don't like the middle section of that song, but other than that it's fantastic.

yeah its pretty god

at least something happens in these series. in made in abyss nothing happens and yet people claim it is a masterpiece. the most remarkable thing is the production.

I genuinely don't understand what people like in this OST. Most tracks are tasteless and unremarkable. The show could have not had any and it would have been the same for me.

>The show could have not had any and it would have been the same for me.
Worst post of the day, unless you're deaf.

Best sound direction for sure, a shame about how they handled some other aspects of the show but that's to be expected.
The only people who expected it to be AOTS were retards who clearly haven't read the manga. Anyone worth their salt can tell just from glancing at some of the pages that animation was never going to do it justice, especially not modern animation.

Show is pretty terrible and doesn't deserve an OST this fucking good. The only reason I'm watching this show for the visual and audio direction.

Kajiura peaked with Kara no Kyoukai, it's all been downhill and samey since then.

The OST is shit. It's fucking synthesized instruments through and through and everything is jumbled up together.
>dude crucifixion lmao
Want a song that'll actually scare the shit out of you? Pick this youtube.com/watch?v=PDI7v50RZG8
The insert song is bad as well, this kind of high-pitched "male" singing is one of the things that should never be encouraged in music. It's ear-wrenching. Fucking faggots, the lot of you.

It feels artificial, without any sense of harmony or actual sense of composing. Even Sawano gets at least one or two good pieces in his works but here, it's empty as fuck.

Nothing happens in those shows either

Dude, if you want a recent guy that does an actually good job, go type Suehiro Kenichiro in google and listen as you get someone that can ACTUALLY do a great job at producing a vast range of both harmonious and aggressive tracks with an undeniably good sense of melody and atmosphere at the same time.

>not Underground River
youtube.com/watch?v=Eck3qf4FDf4

That shit was the perfect opening.

are you people retarded
it's the same shit

i agree with you user about the vocal tracks, all of the the vocal MIA tracks are shit
but i'm a sucker for mysterious ambient music so i love the rest of the soundtrack, and for me that's OOTY

Maidragon is

Yeah yeah, I've dealt with you Sup Forumsfags before, you're all the same.
>this music sucks for reasons only I care about, check out this god-tier stuff I like instead
Take a hint, faggot. No one cares.

This song is garbage, would of liked it without the awful singing.
Not even baiting.

>were retards who clearly haven't read the manga
Is it hard to blame people for that when everyone hyped it up?

Call me when there is something better than Scarborough Fair.

It's not as disappointing an adaptation as One Punch Man or Boku no Hero Academia but it's still pretty difficult to capture that kind of expressionism and tone of the manga.

And I don't care that you don't care so basically go fuck yourself. Just don't say that your mediocre OST is amazing because you know it's not.
Oh okay, you got Pathway and Welcome to my World that are actually nice, I guess, but a composer that only does ~2 minute songs can't be a good composer, especially for music that tries to be "ambient".

But I agree: if you enjoy your shit music, that's your problem.

mpeg4 audio is compressed dipshit

tfw almost exclusively listen to soundtracks now

i should just get into classical music or something

Nope

>It's not as disappointing an adaptation as One Punch Man or Boku no Hero Academia

Meguka had a great soundtrack.

Other than that she's been stuck on SAO for the most part, and nobody involved in that is putting in any effort because, well, why would they.

(you)

i think it's shit
but i love the rest of the MiA soundtrack

Listening to classical music can be tedious actually. Lots of symphonies can be pretty long to listen to, and it takes patience because a lot of times, you'll struggle to even remember what you've just heard.
Classical music isn't that instantaneous, unless we're talking about well-known parts that-are-used-by-everyone-and-their-mothers-in-advertising like The New World, the 4 seasons, etc.

That's what I noticed so far. My problem is just that I suck discovering music in general.

Like 70% of my library is soundtracks and OP/ED themes. And getting into artists because of their OPs/EDs is pretty hard because of how diverse their songs get due to the nature of seiyuu work.

>fall in love with a sad opening for a show involving a girl on a mental break
>download singer's discography
>it's all generic idol songs

OPs and EDs are not a good indicator at all. In many cases they're the artist's worst material, in other cases they're the only good songs. It's awkward like that.

That said I spend more time finding new artists than actually watching anime these days, so I'm used to it.

Browse some share threads on Sup Forums. They've got piles of stuff archived in the OPs.

Jesus Christ, calm down, faggot.

Lets cut to the chase here

no anime ost will ever be as good as Cut Paste and Kill

its a fact

>Cut Paste and Kill
That is a mashup compilation.

>Raj Ramayya
Damn I don't think I've seen that name since the Cowboy Bebop movie opening

What? What are you saying?

I have a feeling Deku would have a shit singing voice.

He can't even dress himself properly

I know that name from Wolf's Rain, but that's ancient now too.

Princess Principal soundtrack just dropped.

mediafire.com/file/4ojxh3biomaadqp/Foggy London.hikarinoakariost.zip

Nobody cares faggot

I care, you faggot.

Grabbing it now, thanks user.

Re:Creators might have been shit, but it has the best OST this year by far.

>but it has the best OST this year by far.
>Sawano not trying #2544364583920-2
>better than anything
Much like the show I can't remember anything about it

It was literally a Kill la Kill rehash, but with no Blumenkranz-tier gold in it.

Liking Sawano and Kajiura soundtracks should get you banned.

IT's super good.
I have to ask, is the composer a nip?

Damon Albarn/Gorillaz doing an animu OST when

>It's not as disappointing an adaptation as One Punch Man
wat

The ED is cute. Why did they not include it and it's various versions in the OST?
>youtube.com/watch?v=RArojOoH0tY

It always is, retard

>It's not as disappointing an adaptation as One Punch Man or Boku no Hero Academia

Eh? I only looked some pages and it looked like crap. I think I prefer the anime more.

According to someone in one of the MiA threads earlier today, Kevin Perkins is an Australian.

not anime but i think you guys will enjoy this

store.na.square-enix.com/product/460244/nier-automata-nier-gestalt-replicant-original-soundtrack-vinyl-box-set-vinyl

>Perkins
Penkin* tfw spelling out my ass

Keiichi Okabe is a fucking miracleworker, but this is not Sup Forums.

>it's a sonygger praising their shitty waifubait engine memegame
Please stick to Sup Forums

>this is not Sup Forums

Yep asspull bunny appeared insta drop

Girl should have lost a arm or died

senpai, we are Sup Forums though. Did you mean Sup Forums?

Even if you don't like the game, the music is actually pretty good and that is almost unanymous

Where do you think we are?

Yes but this is Sup Forums, so keep it Sup Forums related.

It's still japanese shit, calm down autists

>Kajiura sameshit
Good lord no.

>It's fucking synthesized instruments through and through
>posts two steps from hell
>Even Sawano gets at least one or two good pieces in his works but here, it's empty as fuck.
This is the worst bait I've ever read.
Go back to listening to your forgettable rehashed generic orchestral music composer nobody talks about.

>it's still japanese
>that means it's anime related
how new

You sir are a liar and an assclown.

>Even if you don't like the game, the music is actually pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=G1lsi1lEVFo
youtube.com/watch?v=cQxpwCveg7A

What did they mean by this?

Everyone but me has shit taste in this thread

The only thing I miss from watching anime is being able to experience so many different spundtracks and download them when they come out.

Moonlight Melody is so good, I'm in love

/thread

This artwork is better than the soundtrack.