"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK user!!!??"

"HEY HR THIS GUY DOESNT HAVE A FACEBOOK"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

typing on a computer that's powered off

wew

dook ad mwe im dwerking, Im indedendent woman

I don't have a picture that could portray my disgust accurately.

I used to work in big data, so whenever anyone asks me why I don't social media I tell them scary shit about what these companies know about them.

don't you have the one with the stupid bitch soldering a motherboard and holding the hot part?

Do they give you that fluoride stare when you unload some truth bombs on them?

I have an old sidekick phone, and say you only text and call. HR I feel is kinda of hesitant to see all of your social media.

take this doggo

I work in law, so when I said bluntly that I hate social media they actually commended me for it and hired me. Social media is little more than a massive potential liability in a career in which professional embarrassment and confidentiality are a thing.

Facebook is for old people

You ever notice how females can have the sloppiest desks with fucking pictures everywhere of drunk parties and stupid shit.
Guys its ok to have a mess as long as its all goofy sports memorabilia.
but any other kind of precipitated clutter on a mans desk and it's "He's a Slob"

When they ask you that, ask if they have a github account.....

Shuts them up quick

Made me kek. Have a (you)

have one on me

Oh look , its perfectly OK to have a slob workspace also if your a negroid. It means hes more productive ... says Lebowitz

All my employers actually commended me on having no presence on social media. Less risk of leaking shit and less time wasted on non-work stuff.

Quit dat shit

LOL what is this

(((Lebowitz)))

Man, this is fucking evil.

Don't miss the morning sacrifice

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

>fluoride stare

D&c shill spotted.

just found this also, same propaganda, diff website and writer. they are really pushing for , its OK to keep a slob-cube if your black meme.
I dare you to be a white man and make your desk look like that

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE NOT GOING TO STAY LATE THIS WEEK? THE OTHER GUYS ARE PULLING 70 HOUR WORK WEEKS

Chilling

>open office space
just

"Hi Sally, you look so lovely today, keep up the great work"

Already Happened

lawful evil

I fucking hate this shit dude. The corporation is the biggest threat to the family, not the nig-tier goverment.

"Oh, user, I know you have a wife and kids but you aren't coming out to drink with the regional sales reps til 11? It's kind of required"

Literally fuck off and die

>Even though it is known for ruthless business practices and third-world slave labor, I really feel that the multinational corporation that I work for STANDS for something! Even though I am just an entry level cog, I feel like I am making an IMPACT!

>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK user!!!??"
>"HEY HR THIS GUY DOESNT HAVE A FACEBOOK"
no one does this

This is now an office gripe thread
"I never check my email because I'm too busy and my inbox is full of junk anyways"

>talking to HR
HAHAHAHAHA
ISHYGDDT

You have got to be a woman saying some shit like that LOL, you're glowing bright.

This is almost word for word what happens.