Index S3 confirmed

>Index S3 confirmed
>kemono shit is dead
>OPM is dead

GUYS WE WON!

Why must you think that this is Us against Them?

I love all 3 shows and man, it hurts to lose 2 of it

stop liking things I don't that's not how it works

>Zero-sum game thinking
Have a (you)

I cry over Kemono friends while rejoicing about Index. I won and lost today.

Two years ago I would have rejoiced about Index III but I don't care anymore. Index got weird, Railgun arc was less inspiring than it could be, Accelerator is on the moon.

You are pathetic and retarded.

i hate index so fucking much

Fuck off, nigger.
I'm happy as fuck that we got S3 but that doesn't mean I'm going to mock the people who got their shows fucked up by stupid executives.
Also, your retarded attitude will compell the OPMfags and Kemonofags to shitpost in Index thread so (once again) fuck off.

>S1 was a shit adaptation
>S2 was a shit adaptation
>but S3 will be amazing guys!

They will have the most action packed volumes to animate. It's going to be terrible.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>"we"
the fuck is this nonsense
where the fuck did op come from, mal forum fight threads?

it's a bad day to be bipolar

>You could have profit by selling 3 in the best way possible.
>No, all have to be shitty in order to one be successful had get money.

>The backslash from KF might kill YuYuYu if it is really bad
No fuck you

Nice falseflag.

>kemonofags and OPMtards cucked to death
So how is this a bad thing again?

We didn't win because they're still making Fateshit.

Oh, you have no idea.
I was on the KF thread.

Kadokawa's response to KFans was not just a fuck you to KF, but a one giant threat to every artists and authors working for them. Basically, if they don't give all full creative control, they would shut it down.

It was horrible.
A lot of betrayals from Kadokawa are happening right now and infos are being leaked

Any chances of Kadokawa dying without all the franchises it controls going down with it?

Yes guys, come to Shueisha we will take care of you

What is Madhouse going to animate this season?

It won't die because they hold Gundam and Love Live

But the stain will remain forever. Probably at chip them slowly judging by their current PR

Forgot to add: there was a report saying that Kadokawa was worried about their stocks falling.

It fell by 3% in just one day.

I think someone in a thread mentioned that's normal fluctuation for a company like that.
I don't know shit about stocks so I can't tell if he was making up bullshit.

It was a report agency site that I was linked into

Bandai Namco owns those franchises, not Kadokawa. Not sure where you fags keep getting that from.

>their
Fuck off, kemonoshitter

> someone is actually trying to spark a war between Raildex, OPM, and Kemono Friends
Chill the fuck out, all 3 series are great.

Sounds great, since nips have failed to not buy that shit.

>Don't care about any of them series.

Kadokawa is the one publishing all Love Live and Gundam manga and other publications

I'm so please we are getting Index III at long last.

But, I will also pay my respects to KF and OPM. I wish both series the best of luck!

Dumb meduka poster
Manga sales are nothing compred to mobage earnings

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You really want OPMfags to shit on our threads and make it unbearable when index 3 come out?
Just stop while you can

inb4 Kemono scandal is enough to prevent Index 3.

Can someone explain to me how Index getting a S3 kills Kemono Friends and OPM? I feel like I missed something.

You have to check for an overall downward trend in any case.

>how to announce you're a newfag in one copypasta
well done

If there's anything they didn't fuck up, it's the action you fuck

The damage has already been done.
And don't forget KFfags, index season 3 threads are doomed

Kadokawa owns Index and KF.
Index fans are also KF fans.

When Tatsuki's firing blew up, Kadokawa "leaked" Index info in hopes to redirect the hate.
It failed and even South Koreans got involved in the shitstorm calling Kadokawa out for the outrage. Yes, the people who celebrates japanese calamities are up against this bullshit.

They are unrelated for the most part. Though, if enough otaku do a full Kadokawa boycott, Index could theoretically be screwed over (severely unlikely).

>Starting war with 2 of the largest fanbase on Sup Forums
Just stop

"neo-Sup Forums is a meme" , "fuck off", "Sup Forums tard" they said.
Now look at this holy shit.

OP is a Indexnigger, roger.

>KDKW is behind the LL manga

Is it their fault that School Idol Diaries got cancelled? If so, fuck them even more.

>OPM
>big fanbase
Pretty sure mangafags hate animeonly fags with passion.

You mean that pasta that is older than you?

You didn't win anything, you're just a sad excuse for a human being who likes to revel in others pain but whine like a little bitch when you get kicked whilst down.

Why you act like you have stock in an anime or why other anime losing the chance to continue helps you is a clear sign of autism and immaturity.

index is garbage shounen shit anyway

Put your trip back so my filter works.

The real battle hasn't even started yet.

>ousts himself as a newfag by not recognizing stale, old-ass pasta

you can go the fuck back to now.

>pissy tripfag gets blasted so he takes off his trip

egocentric AND a pussy bitch? what a winning combination!

This pasta was posted unironically.

And that's bad because? Just because Ledouch is relatively old cancer doesn't mean he needs special attention nigger.

Index isn't really shounen but railgun is

Tell me about Jannu, why does she wave the flag?

She is surrendering.

Holy fuck I never thought Index III would happen, dont care about Kemono and I've read all of OPM so the anime doesnt matter to me

take a quick peak at the way bronies mock at other shows all the time on sales thread and say that again.
Furrfags getting btfo

stay mad user

In where?
The stalker thread which everyone hates?

This is a different matter, user

It was not the franchise that fell. They removed the director because he controls too much of the profit and cultural impact. And not only did they removed him, they also ended the carreers of the VAs who just started working

This is not just about KF, this is the greatest insult to anime history. All because of corporate greed

>they didn't fuck up the action

You have to like just one show and hate every other show. Dumbass.

Kadokawa fucked all thier anime in the 90s because they couldn't budget properly. History repeats itself.

>Some faggot keeps trying to spark a war between KF, OPM, And Raildex
>KFags and OPMfags are stupid enough to fall for it

Jesus christ.

>why people shitpost on specifically designated shitposting threads
That's the whole point of stalker threads. If you get so easily butthurt don't go there.

>>kemono shit is dead
Care to explain in details what happened?

If he touched her with his hand, would she die?

Director of KF was fired from S2.
Shit blew up
Multiple tags trended on twitter including ones participated in by Chinks and Gooks

Hours later, Kadokawa released damage control blaming Tatsuki for getting fired.
Now, even ZUN in up on arms against them.

Is this the price for Mushishi S2?

Also, some employees who happened to be a fan of Tatsuki are leaking out info on how greedy they all really are and the reason why they want to monopolize all profits on KF

>being this much of an assblasted sperg
Index isn't even that good

So you mean that in wishing to get more money, they managed to destroy the very cash cow they were intending to use? Are these the delayed effects of 1945?

Pretty much. The whole industry is getting buttblasted because this whole situation implies that companies can fuck up the hard work of a creator or a whole studio just to get more power over a franchise.

It really doesn't matter if someone likes kemono friends or not, but this is some awful shit for the anime industry, yet sadly not something uncommon from Kadokawa

Precisely

The rabbit hole goes waaaaaaay back when KF was not yet made

Tatsuki was supposed to be fired. They gave him a piece of failed franchise to work with and use its flop to justify his removable
They prepared only 1300 BDs for all 6 volumes
The opposite happened now they cannot remove him
All elites in Kadokawa who spent decades studying the industry cannot accept this humiliation and collectively decided to fire him to monopolize both profit and publicity
And not just him, but also the VAs who just statrted - they wanted to replace them with more famous VAs because they think that they would reap more profits

Their response to the fans is making me quake with rage.

if theres one thing people like about the anime, it's the actual fights especially the finishes

Considering what happened with Kokoro Connect, you can be sure sales will plummet.

Fans are already boycotting it. There was some kemono friends event going on and there was barely people on it.

The sad thing is that doing that also harms the people involved in Kemono Friends who gave it all to make it succesful.
This is a shit situation because you can't do anything to harm Kadokawa without hiding a franchise you like too.

Well shit. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Kemono Friends, but this is even making me upset.

What was Kadokawa's answer to this scandal again?

user, only like 40% of Index fans are left since it was a thing back in S2
Even japs don't care anymore

please don't tease those 2 popular shows, the last thing we need are haters over the small Index fanbase

They claimed it was all Yaoyorozu's fault (the studio behind the KF anime) for making extra free content for the fans without talking previously to the company.

And as expected, whole Japan hated the answer.

>Index
>small fanbase

>New Index game comes out
>fucking full line not even Miki can play it
>still up there in the tweets

>other Index game comes out
>2 million people wanting to play it before it even comes out
>got to the point where we can play it early due to player demand

>small fanbase nobody cares about
Fuck off

>index who gets 5 season anime series and a movie
>one of the best selling LN series and there are tons of spin-off
>small fanbase

S3 announcement on twitter got around 70K retweets, meanwhile KF incident got 700K
it's literally 10 times more

>sourse is retweets

kek

It got more than 70k, and it also was just a leak not a announcement, we're not talking fall fes here which is literally in a few days.

Also just because something else is retweeted more than another thing, does that make that one thing less popular, especially with the whole fucking nature of what happened to KF even people who's never even seen a single episode is retweeting it.

normalfag shounen shihead detected

I know this is a shitposting thread, but you gotta try better

Try what? only dumbviking shitheads watch anime for the fights, fights are for kids mostly and that is why battle shounen is considered crap among the community.

If you combine SoL and Fights and on top of that your work is aimed at the otaku (us) then it is just incredible, index is that way.

Stupid normalfag shit.

>trying to create a fanbase war

user is stupid and will fall for it.

>Index
>SoL
maybe if you're watching Railgun's shitty filler.

Also, if you actually read the conversation you'd know exactly why we're talking about the fights.

>index
>shounen

Raildexfags sacrificed Kemono and OPM to make season 3 happen

>S3 was never going to happen unless they murder two shows
It took you long to realize but at least you did it in the end.