ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING. TRUMP SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TomasJ9652/status/970330901417775107
npr.org/2018/02/03/582767531/in-an-era-of-fake-news-advancing-face-swap-apps-blur-more-lines
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im driving, explain

It allows civilians to be court martial'd.

Excellent Post as usual OP- Great summary and analysis you lazy fuck!!

CRANK UP THE ROPE FACTORY BOYS. OUR TIME APPROACHES

That’s fucking horrible.

>march 1st
sage

Houston HAPPENING tonight ??

mobile.twitter.com/TomasJ9652/status/970330901417775107

Aw hell yeah

Fuck due process. MAGA!

It doesn’t include “annex 1” and “annex 2” which would actually explain what changes are being made.

So now all government employees can be sent before a Military court for being traitors?
This is excellent, spring cleaning is about to begin

YAS SLAY QUEEN SLAY

Is hillary currently in a non extradition country right now? Asking for a friend.

Somebody figure out what's happening and make a real thread. OP neck yourself you pathetic faggot

Are you high? It's march 4th right now.

^^^^

Control+F civilian

It establishes a very dangerous precedent that is ripe for abuse in the wrong hands.

This feels wrong.

Instead of having feels, take out your tampon and actually read the EO.

make it happen!

It's war.

It will be happening soon.
npr.org/2018/02/03/582767531/in-an-era-of-fake-news-advancing-face-swap-apps-blur-more-lines

>feels wrong
You have to go back.

Is that what it means? I just skimmed through it to find the meat of the order and I reached the end after only readingnwherenthe order does not apply.

Holy fuck. This directly applies to that Antifa fag and his Antifa buddies in West Point that got caught.

Government employees can be court martialed. The swamp is about to get flushed.

If he was black or a woman would it feel right to you then?

made by this order apply only to offenses committed on or after January 1, 2019.
not happening. just preventative medicine

It's specifically government employees? Not a blanket "civilian" limitation? That's more palatable.

>mobile.twitter.com/TomasJ9652/status/970330901417775107
They will be dancing the 'tango' at the Houston Rodeo.

No. And I notice none of you are addressing my statement about the potential for abuse.

It’s incomplete as I see it. it’s supposed to have two attached documents: annex 1 and annex 2

Are you fucking shitting me.
Fuck this country.

You're a bad american. You can't take the ten minutes to read en executive order, and yet you have
>Feelings
about it.
THE LAZINESS OF PATRIOTS IS TAKEN AS LICENSE FOR TYRRANY.

Not gonna happen.

Commies about to get a free ride to gitmo

>Government employee
>Due process
They don't extend it to soldiers why should they for bureaucrats?
Get ready to have your shit pushed in commies

Oh fuck you nigger address my concerns or suck my cock you overwhelming faggot.

I don't believe you

Especially bureaucrats who are treacherous internationalist commie snake jew bastard bitch pig dog ape fucking camel sucking dick tucking self-cucking fuckhead pieces of shit.

>not only lurking, but posting while driving

stay safe user

If you look at his other tweets, they almost seem bot-like. Do real people tweet like this?

HOLY FUCK CHECKED IT'S HAPPENING

BAD
AMERICANS
You're the mutt here, bucko.

If that bitch actually goes to prison I'm going to masturbate to it. Is there a way to write trump a thank you letter?
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
Reminder that if that bitch goes to prison, Trump is GUARANTEED a second term.

>mfw all the commies get hanged for Treason.

chekd

Post the section where it says that

sounds like bullshit

Are we talking Gitmo here? Is Trump finally going to execute some terrorists?

There is no right or wrong. We can be judged only by the results of our actions.

uh, what makes them civilians/non-civilians is the justice system under which they're judged

Apparently the sound a swamp makes when drained is exactly like shills whining itt.

No, it doesn't. Only uniformed members of the military services can be subject to the UCMJ. Don't be a retard.

this is the thread we're still under radar. yeah great idea user just inform the all the asshats what to slidefor. mispelled intentionally.

DAY OF THE ROPE

>*over

How can you make it through west point and still be an edge lord? This faggots reddit power level must be at unseen heights.

KEK

Good thing he's going to turn into a dictator then.

quads confirm?

The problem is that the EO seems to refer to articles that aren't in the document itself, rendering it meaningless to anyone who doesn't have the time to sift through the necessary documents to figure things out.

>inb4: deep state court martials Trump

I dont think this says that at all

>he's 26 years old
>a second lieutenant in the army
>still jerks off to muh USSR

lel

When everything is in place the arrests will begin. There'll be no wriggle room for the swamp. MAGA.

This.

Whats posted on the WH page just basically lays out that the new changes arent retroactive, in a long legal way

EVERY FUCKING LAW IN EXISTENCE HAS A POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE.
The constitution is being abused by radical amendments that are illegal on gun control but demopussies don't run around bitching about that? are you afraid they are coming for the shills who tried to undermine our democracy? fuck you

>being a communist in the US army is all fun and games until the president goes Cold Warrior on your ass and has you thrown in jail

Maybe I’m ignorant but isn’t getting court martial just when you duck up in the military bad enough that it goes to a trial?

>Civilians
>Court Marshall
I don't care who it is, that's wrong. Send them to a civilian court and try them there.

>whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

Nope it doesn't say that. This is basically the opposite, it makes people court-martialed more clearly subject to federal law as far as I'm reading

soon

You should be forced to do a three year enlistment before you're allowed to wear the butter bar

Yeah... the cover letter merely refers to the annexes which are not there. So in reality, we don't know what the fuck this is.

>mobile.twitter.com/TomasJ9652/status/970330901417775107
Sounds like a threat. This retarded it about to get v&

on or after January 1, 2019.
Hillary gets to run again

Amusingly the Democrats banned a lot of guns in New York state, but 90% of the counties and townships in New York just outright ignore the law

Basically libtards can create abusive laws, but they lack constitutional backing and thus only get support for those laws in their containment zones (big shitty cities)

It doesn't, OP is a retard. Its literally an amendment to court martial proceedings, and 2 of the documents needed to read those amendments aren't on the page.

its happening

>Government buerocrats
>civilians
Pick one

This sounds great is hes going to drain the swamp. Could be bad in the wrong hands
>court marshaled for being white

>Implying deep state isn't itself Military org?

>Executive Order 12473 of April 13, 1984

What does this say?

swamp on suicide watch

>Double 88

g-goyim

As long as the power stays in his hands I don't see a problem.

t. former ancap

FYI - the Presidential position is the Commander in Chief of the military. The ex-Presidents hold the title. What this could ALSO apply to, is Obama going to gitmo.

LETS GO AMERICA, FUCK YEAAA

I thought he was in West Point specifically because his time in Afghanistan as a private had impressed a senator and he got a recommendation to the military academy or something like that?

>get shot at by shitskin terrorists
>still manage to be a commie

Annex 1 and 2 are most likely in the original legislature he's amending with this.

Unless they're in the armed forces they're civilians.

See you guys at Summer Camp!

>Tfw I Republican president is taking away your freedoms

"BUT OBAMA!" lol. It's funny when a republican is president they always do shit to take people's freedoms and people do nothing about it. Reagan did it, Bush now Trump. When a Democrat president gets elected is the apocalypse.

t. HAPPENING thread on Sup Forums is an absolute defense to distracted driving

hillary 'broke her toe' walking down some stairs and has been wearing a huge cast over her lower leg for like 7 months now. it is hiding an ankle bracelet, she cannot leave the country.
senator john mccain is also wearing a cast to hide an ankle bracelet, he even has been caught switching which leg he wears the cast on to hide it.
neither of them can go anywhere. we are watching them 24/7. things have been happening in the backround that are amazing.
but all the info we get is 'fuck drumph, impeach 45 TWO SCOOPS!!!'

THAT RICH OLD FUCKER IS SO GRATEFUL FOR THE AMAZING LIFE THIS NATION HAS PROVIDED FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY THAT HE IS FIGHTING FOR YOU AT 71, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BRAINWASHED TO HATE HIM.
EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT GRATEFUL.
EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE STUPID AND SPOONFED IDIOT MACHINES REPEATING EVERYTHING CNN/FACEBOOK/GOOGLE TELLS YOU.

I HATE YOU ALL, I WOULD NOT DO THIS FOR YOU PIECES OF SHIT. THAT MAN IS DOING IT EVEN THOUGH HE SEES WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME.

GOD BLESS YOU DONALD TRUMP. GOD BLESS THOSE WHO GET UP AND ACT.