Banned for being too white

pjmedia.com/trending/segregation-comic-con-no-straight-white-males-allowed-parties/

They're taking everything...

I would save all my shits for that restroom. Enjoy your liberation, ladies.

so where does this end? is anyone even going to protest when they start calling for straight up genocide?

fake news

My normie co-workers spent so much money on this bullshit. Maybe they will be red pilled on Monday.

>when they start calling for straight up genocide?
>when
They already are. Are you protesting? No, you're bitching about it on a Mongolian throat singing forum.

Just bring as many men as possible to the mixer and pretend you all identify as female. Bonus points if you film the reaction.

Why is this making me so pissed off?

>all gender restrooms
And you just know every stall will have at least ten camera installed in it.

Thank God I spent my teens and early 20s in better era. I can't imagine how much being a manchild sucks these days, it was great when I was younger.

Because we will lose our careers if we say shit irl you nigger. It's not as easy as you claim. The only time it'll be safe to openly protest is when the Overton window shifts hard.

I am sure this will not backfire at all.

we're already there

>segregation is ok if my side does it

Are leftists completely oblivious here?

t. Boomer(?)

This. One of their talking heads needs beaten into a retard on live TV. Then people will stop seeing them as untouchable and omniscient deities.

Not quite, just a dude who felt too old for being a geek and grew bored about new stuff in mid 2000's.

Sounds cool.

The time has come to name the jew publicly, to openly speak out against communism even if it involves the use of physical force.
What are you waiting for? You're going to lose your career anyway if you fail to action now.

Good. Fuck nerds and soyboys, they had it coming. Glad to see them getting fucked over by their SJW buddies.

Comic con has turned normie as fuck in the last decade. Its just full of ads and overpriced goods, fuck it support your local scene

I want to fuck that one ms Martian girl

I wonder (((who))) wrote that article

>be straight, white male
>want to go to party
>pretend to be bisexual

wow. that was hard.

Where's the deranged psychopath with a gun when you need them???

I would jump for joy if a massacre happened at this event.

>>pretend to be bisexual
kys

if I am an asexual Sicilian male am I too white and too straight to participate?

Good, this shit is gay as fuck anyway. The faster it crashes and burns, the better. Maybe it will wake up some faggots in the process.

>normie
Isn't comic-con for losers?

t. CIA nigger

>I bend my will to that of others for the chance to rub a female.
Wew

>straight white men
>comicon
Are we thinking about the same thing?

How strongly do you glow in the dark? Can you read in the dark without a flashlight?

it's literally this hard, hans

>yeah, i'm bi
>i have a partner but we are polyamorous
>i'm not interested in meeting another guy right now

It's about as nerdy nowdays as going to watch a capeshit movie is.

So whats the problem with this I dont get it?

>comic con is for losers
only happens back then when all superheroes are muscular white males in tights

We already have anti-segregation laws for this. If you're this booty blasted take them to court. Make them extra butt mad by quoting all the black anti-segregation laws. Also quote baking of cakes.

I hope this redpills you toy loving faggots. Video games are fucking shallow and uninteresting, and you probably should start wondering "HMM IS IT A PROBLEM THAT I LIKE THE SAME CHILDISH OUTLETS THAT MENTALLY ILL DEGENERATES DO?"

>"NAHHH. I WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON CONVENTIONS!!"

>going to comic conventions past 2008
>reading comics after movies started making a billion dollars each
There is only soy now

hey. you roleplay as a nazi for acceptance on a mongolian yogurt-crafting forum. i roleplay as a bisexual to gain acceptance from cosplaying liberal roasties.

>RP bros

that means no ugly fat white guys
but they're perfectly okay with the hot "bisexual" men
it was only a matter of time for this to happen

>take them to court in Seattle

Then lose your fucking career you nigger. Do you think blacks gave a shit about losing their home and food when revolting against whitey? Do you think Asians or Indians gave a shit about losing their prestige with whiteys when kicking them off of China or w.e?

You can also just roll in deep and no one will say anything. White people are pussies; they rely on "honor systems" and "social manners" to enforce things. Do you think bunch of sassy negresses, queers, and women will say much? Just claim your trans or something if the heat gets too hot.

this would be the place to go to sue after youve been kicked out. literally a goldmine

Whoever goes to this convention and massacres all the participants will go down as the most glorious Sup Forumsack in recorded history.

Women's restrooms are nastier than men's. Men get some piss, which is typically sterile, on the floor and maybe miss the trash when throwing away paper towels. Women somehow manage to hose down walls with shit and period blood.

>hey. you roleplay as a nazi for acceptance on a mongolian yogurt-crafting forum
>flag
Point and laugh at this newfaggotry.

Wrong. I used to go into womens bathrooms during HS and college specifically because they were significantly cleaner and fresher smelling.

>implying you want other dick fluids on you instead of vaginal discharge

Haha what a time to be alive. How come the best genes are getting rekted this hard?

Pro-tip non of the anti-segregation laws quote an actual skin color. So if a judge rules against it they can take it to a higher court.

Just don’t attend these shitty cons. Seriously, if enough cis white men decided to not attend, they would have no funding. The entire event would be a bunch of gender queer transformers bumbling about. They might enjoy that for the first couple of days, but it would get old quick.

They believe they have the moral right, since every white man is literally Hitler. You would stop Hitler from attending, right?

>taking the advice from an user telling me to financially destroy myself on Sup Forums
O the absolute state of (you)

Why isnt it done then?

No. They are pushing selective segregation. White spaces for all, special ethnic, gender, and racial spaces for each group except those who are cis, straight, white, or male.

you dumbasses this is perfect

simply make a streight white male club

and then laugh when it goes on to dominate an aspect of industry

>just let them take everything you ever head, whenever they encroach on something of yours, just let them have it goy :^)

How about you go back in the fucking oven.

Its good user. I think this is the world telling us to grow up. Fuck comics, stars wars, hollywood movies. Go back to reading books getting educated with facts not fiction

So we can have an event where we exclude niggers?

This is about the farthest you can possibly get from equality. Leftists are the worst people I have ever came across.

>You don't belong here, this place is for everyone!

>LGBTQIA day
>people of color day
>industry & genderqueer day

if I didn't know any better, i'd say Soros and his ilk are trying to create nazi's

>going to comic con

Because numales actually attending those conventions are fine with women and minorities taking spaces from them, as they focus on posting selfies with their new superhero figures and celebs they met mouths gaping, while they feel guilt over being attracted to cosplaying models.

They've already taken everything you just haven't noticed it yet

what is an industry mixer?

Good, maybe now some of you NEETs will leave mommy's basement, start lifting, and start fighting the globohomo kike agenda IRL instead of just LARPing online.

>original sin
>must accept punishment to be saved
These are the same people who burned others at the stake for being a witch.

It does smell like b8 desu.

Fancy name for office party

I'm surprised there hasn't been bomb threats.

Some people will have the attitude of:

>No mixer for mixer, no mixer for anyone

Uh I think it's a gathering for the purpose of business socializing and outreach. I could be wrong.

It mixed industries duh.
>implying this is a bad thing

I mean:

>No mixer for me, no mixer for anyone

They don't want equality, they want revenge.

this
>wanting to mix with degenerates
it's a good thing. Let them have their "fun".

>t. NEET burgerbro
The only white people that get away with being niggers are those who behave like them. Funny part is, they still don’t speak up to support this meme revolution
You’re beyond retarded, blacks get away with that shit because they’re enabled by the government to get away with it with gibs and section 8. If you’re white and spent 10’s of thousands of $$$ getting a non-meme degree to start off making more than $48k/year, you get no mercy. You’re a mole hole dwelling retard for even suggesting this.

Noted, FBI-san

Kek. Like a clockwork. Hans, my friend, I would let that whole invasion business slide, if you would just get rid us all of that world-cancer. Why you couldn't finish it.

more likely they'll sens a fake bo mb threat to themselves.... fags can't live without drama

So what would happen to me if I just completely ignored this and went on in?

I don't go to these things, I stopped reading comics in 1989, I'm just wondering.

This. Those who feel oppressed don’t want to become equals, they want to become the oppressor

Another way to say blanda up party.p

You'd get all trap boipucci you could dream of.l

How do they prove you arnt gay or identify as a woman or are some pale minority? I dont think they could stop you without breaking their own rules.

Yeah, just allocate a space for everyone but them

Hope that guy that gassed the furries a few years back makes a reappearance for shits and giggles.
Grow up.
We're at war and only one side is fighting.

How about you stop being a fucking man child that reads comic books. They are made for children. If you whine about some convention not letting your neckbeard ass attend a few cocktail mixers, then go ahead and off yourself meme flaggot. Or do something about it.

Can they be forced to return back any public money they got to organize the event, for obvious discrimination?

Violence is the only cure.

Race war/civil war soon.

But goyim if we let huwite males in how will all the nigger on human rape and beating we have planned for the party go on?