ROO'd

how do we stop our women from falling in love with the BIG RED ROO?

not even joking why do women find Kangaroos attractive? every girl I've been with says they find kangaroos sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ekvxwjA0bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take this shit to Sup Forums you fuck.

Damn, this roo is one cool customer

>strayan girls

listen to the women
shes obviously turned on

youtube.com/watch?v=9ekvxwjA0bc

Wait until you get slothed.

How do we stop women from autistically wearing more than one bracelet

Those Roos are actually really hot. Got any videos?

Begone degenerate

Cut off their arms above the elbow

Roos are buff as fuck.

The KANGaroo is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KANGaroo's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man-- Australian beta cuckolds.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KANGaroo penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KANGaroo the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent roo seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KANGaroo impregnates.

In total, the KANGaroo expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KANGaroo is the epitome of masculinity.

>How can Aussies even compete?

KANGaroo kek

Beautifully put

Also can't help to notice that Abocuck watching in awe as the KANGaroo unleashes his manhood into both his pig and his goose. The day has only begun and the KANGaroo is already in an inter-species threesome

This slide thread is now a PizzaGate thread.

Das RITE

>the cuck duck

>what is a leaf

>every girl I've been with says they find kangaroos sexy
Since that is clearly not normal, have you ever considered that it might be you?

cunt

hell yeah, HE'S the kangaroo they're talking about, he's just too much of an autist to understand

a big red roo killed my neighbour's German Shepard like 2 weeks ago, my mrs saw it she's still distraught