PriPara

Guys, Can I start from Idol Time Pripara and jump backwards to Pripara? I'm waiting for it to be completely subbed. Also, where can I find the subs for 79-90. I can't find it on nyaa.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!97Z2iCJA!jDR2OgSzR0SS__T1UtiqEGpoT9HSTR2A_YVWnoM4djE
mega.nz/#!p7Bw0Y4S!NmIq6Ib0pj1rfto_zeOZFB44N7hT_FGyMmCTfuEhYVA
lunaredeyes.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=WhE4wdzDso8
nyaa.si/view/931513
aikatsu.com/stars/event/aikatsustars_illusionshowtime/vote.php
youtu.be/Cn-ew12WBKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fuck Lala.

Considering every main character shows up again in idol time, no you can't.

Not really desubh, most of the second cour especially works with characters established in the original.
You'd need to rewatch Idle Time from the start once you do finish the main series to appreciate it properly.
You could jump over from when subs stop without missing anything, though, other than one very obvious and honestly minor spoiler.

Holy crap now I understand

Love Lives are not tomodachi.

Yes they are.

Hime will always be best S4!

I don't get it.

>user, daijoubu?

It still bothers me to no end that the super idol time song is just Yui's song.

Early on in Idol Time, I might've said yes. But as the series has progressed, they've quite heavily been relying on old characters and referencing events from the previous seasons.
You'll be missing out as to why everyone's doing what they're doing and how they got to where they are.

As for subs in the S2 gap, they were posted in some of the old threads as sub files. Buggered if I can find them at the moment though.

Too close!

rekt

I kind of assumed she'd do each of their songs.
Last week's episode made it seem like Yui is Galala's chosen dream warrior or something, so it makes some sense that they share a song. It makes more sense than the Kami Challenge Live using Ready Smile for me, though the lyrics fit pretty well.

My god.

baka

Reuploaded the sub files because fuck trawling through months and months of threads trying to find them.

79-83
mega.nz/#!97Z2iCJA!jDR2OgSzR0SS__T1UtiqEGpoT9HSTR2A_YVWnoM4djE

85-89
mega.nz/#!p7Bw0Y4S!NmIq6Ib0pj1rfto_zeOZFB44N7hT_FGyMmCTfuEhYVA

Nico~?

There was no song this time? That is rare.

FUCK that spic.

Gladly.

And another one joins Akari's harem of stalkers.

You know, user, those links would go great in a pastebin of some kind.

Oh, Juri. I thought you posted Kaede

You'd still have to trawl through dozens of threads because no one posts the pastebin anymore either.

Find a flaw

Well Juri is lewd, just not as tomboyish. Now we need Kaede in her tubetop.

Needs to be shaved.

Sheep shouldn't be so sexy.

Ako calm down

>stars is so terrible I've started my 5th rewatching of OGKatsu
at least the last 3 episodes that have aired have been good, but that must be a coincidence, surely Elza couldn't be the reason the show fell into the shitter for half of a season. It's just unfortunate, none of them can even hold a candle to Ichigo, I want a top tier MC again, Pripara never gets this treatment, not even S2 was this bad.

>listening to PriPara Ultra Megamix Collection
why are these remixes so garbage?

The track names didn't tip you off? I don't think any execution could be good enough to redeem such an inherently garbage and pointless concept.

the torrent description DID warn you, user.

OP here, thanks user. Been wondering why there's a gap while checking naisho and doki torrent.

>Doki

Reversible Ring and Pure・Amore・Love were pretty decent.

lunaredeyes.tumblr.com
Here you go senpai, maybe this is more on your taste

I enjoy 0-weeks-old and Sumah sumah sumah sumah adventure

>I don't think any execution could be good enough to redeem such an inherently garbage and pointless concept.

I think it could've been interesting and possibly even good if they had put effort into it.
Problem is, to do such a album correctly, you really have to work the songs to fit it. A proper remix of the entire song from the vocals up.
I found Summer Adventure to be okay because they worked the song to fit it. Most of the others were just "Play the vocal track while using a different synth preset".

What they should've done though is go full retard like that puncolle album where they got anime seiyuu to cover punk songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhE4wdzDso8

Lala singing rock songs would've been amazing.

>Sophy and Sion singing proper rock songs

They should just make Ako the MC of starts

They should just make Ako my wife.

For those about to rock: PSHUUU~~

They should just make Madoka my wife.

>Dudes, we will take the main 4 and make it a main 3
>The options are: ditch onee-sama karate chop meme girl with zero character or ditch best girl
>Sumire worked before

That reminds me do we have any popularity polls for Stars?
I know the previous seasons had documented ranks.

We do, but I can't remember what the results were.

Mahiru is the cutest!

t. RIn

>Sophy
>Sion
Who?

>forgetting the great Sion-sempai

>seMpai
PEDRO, GO HOME

Tsk.
Tsk tsk tsk.
TSK TSK TSK TSK.
nyaa.si/view/931513

I will fuck the Kasumis.

Nice try, Pedro

aikatsu.com/stars/event/aikatsustars_illusionshowtime/vote.php
Not quite a popularity poll, more a poll about who had the best performances in the show. Elza was 4th and Mahiru was 5th.

Yume placed 30th on that FujiTV Heisei heroine poll. And Lily placed higher than Yume in a Pucchigumi poll.

>And Lily placed higher than Yume in a Pucchigumi poll.
Based kids and their based taste.
Lily becoming the main when?

>2nd Idol Time album is listed with Kakkin Buddy and Gira Galactic Tightrope
Technically the first new song in the show, but at least they put it on a CD eventually.
>Amazon suddenly has four Idol Time BD boxes with 13-13-12-13 episodes
Looks like season 1 is a full 51 episodes.

>No Ako
Shit taste kids and their shit taste taste

youtu.be/Cn-ew12WBKs

Ito is the best girl in every show.

Ugh, jymmy, why can't all subbers be as cool and reserved as akatsukin?

I don't know, just watch what you like

I'm watching Kirumin and I thought I was finally cured of my hatred for het, but 9 episodes in, I'm starting to kind of get pissed off and jealous of the pairings in the show even if they never will come into fruition. I'm okay with hetshit if there's some loser side-main-character who never gets any that I can self-insert into, but it looks like everyone in Kirumin has sex off screen. I was enjoying it so much too.

I need advice, /ai/. My mind can detect even trace amounts of het and have a negative reaction to it. It's starting to scare me.

Literally see a psychologist, you sound fucked up and unhealthy.

The solution to this is to feel sexually attracted to boys.

This honestly sounds like a pretty good idea, it could make my life a lot better. Teach me how to be gay, user.
nah fuck that my mind is sounder than a speaker on the whole volume, all of it

There's no formula, just let the spice flow my little demonlet.

If that picture was meant to convince me that men are attractive, you're doing a terrible job.

Why don't you just imagine them as boyish girls? It works for Hibiki and it's not like you're ever going to see what's between their legs.

>It works for Hibiki

I fucking hate Hibiki and I always will. I will never forgive """"her""".

>forgive
She upset her friends (who forgave her), but no damage was actually done. Everyone walked away from S2 stronger than when it began.

>there are grown virgin men who fantasize about people younger than him having sex with each other and living the live he could only dream of

I will never get you people. Are you guys unironic cucks? How can any virgin with self-esteem be really into het?

>self-inserting

>no damage was actually done
You bet your ass Hibiki wanted some damage done though. People who attempt to do bad thing should be punished whether they succeed or not. That's why "attempted murder" is a crime.

>Everyone walked away from S2 stronger
And I'm sure there are many war vets who came home much stronger, who also lost all their friends, got cheated on by their wife while they were away, and almost died on a daily basis. But who cares, right, they came back stronger.

Not an argument, doesn't change what Hibiki did.

>her friends (who forgave her)
They're a bunch of fucking middle schoolers, what do they know?

I think you need to lie down a bit.

KanaAko > CatSheep

>it's a Hibiki did nothing wrong episode

How could I possibly self insert into either the male or female if I'm jealous of both? I am but an observer. I wouldn't be having this problem if I were self inserting, actually.

>jealous of a woman's relationship with a man
Max gay.

I got 20 minutes till I go to bed, 30 minutes till I fall asleep, not now.

I never said she was guilty of nothing, and in fact I think she got off lightly. The worst stuff wasn't her fault exactly (Mirei getting depressed and quitting being an idol was due to her feelings of inadequacy, not Hibiki actually setting our to ruin her), and the part that was (PriPara nearly dying) had her directly in the firing line. She was deliberately ignored the consequences of her actions, but the aim was never for the actual purpose of making others suffer. It was just something she felt was justified in the purpose of something important to her.
More importantly, though, your crusade to "never forgive" her is just fucking stupid, since the characters actually involved, who are far cuter and more mentally balanced, already did.
>grown virgin men
Wow, I think I may have found your problem. Top fucking kek m8.

No.

I take it 84 was a recap episode or something?

Damn I forgot waisuta got some new songs, one of them might be the second OP.