New Game!!

Which season was better, S2 or S1?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13996256
strawpoll.me/13996261
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S1 by a mile.

S2 by 2 miles.

I don't really like the drama they've introduced in S2. Can't remember if S1 was like this or not though.

I think S1 had a little more fanservice so S1 it is. I already love the characters. I wanna see them teasing.

Season 1. The songs were better, there's less drama, and it's more of a SoL that time around.

Plus, it had succubus Aoba.

Too bad worst girl Nene dragged it down towards the end.

Season 1 was unexpectedly great. It was a nice thing that had no right to be as entertaining as it was.
Season 2 was exactly what I wanted out of a sequel. It took the characters already established and rounded them out while also evolving their desires. The new characters they added were also good and fit in nicely with the crew.

neither

S2 by a lot, I thought the drama was good. Also, Nene went from JarJar Binks into best girl.

Both seasons are basically of the exact same quality. Season 2 feels like a direct continuation of season 1.

>naru was good

No.

I generally prefer S1 for many reasons, but
>Nene went from JarJar Binks into best girl
I dunno about best girl but now you mention it, I really didn't like her before S2. so that's at least 1 way it's better.

season 1.
>more hifumi
>more rin
>less drama
>funnier and cuter
>more fanservice

I agree with this, The drama didn't feel nearly as forced as people made it out to be. Also the new characters weren't just bitches introduced to cause friction, and helped with the development of other characters.

S1
>plenty of aoba
S2
>forced drama

The season that didn't have annoying general threads here.

>it's one of those cunts complaining about people discussing an airing show

Yeah "discussing"

S1 because it was new and fresh and didn't have the New Shits

I don't see anyone blogging or name dropping, at least in this thread, but hey someone just has to be a bitch.

Yagami should've worked for Bethesda instead of Ubishit

WTF? I HATE UBISOFT EVEN MORE NOW! HOW DARE THEY TAKE KOW AWAY FROM RIN! REEEEEEE!

>WTF
>REEEEEE

If they could take you also I would be most appreciative.

sorry :^)

S2
>Interns
>Weird shifts in tone
>Ubisoft
>Peco

Yeah, season 1 was better.

S1 Cute girls doing cute things
S2 Gay girls doing cute things

All those user in the last thread who think 2D France written by a Japanese person will be anything like 3D France.

>Paris Syndrome
>The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.
>The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

>yfw S3 mid season drama is Kou's mental breakdown where she forgets her love of art and game design

Season 2 had more Yun so I say Season 2

Will there be a season 3?

They were all pretty gay from the beginning.

>Then pink cow bitch showed up and stole Aoba from Hifumi.

Maybe if it sells well and the Manga is far enough ahead. Doubtful though.

>Kou's face when it all comes crashing down and there is no Rin or Aoba to pick her back up

No. Manga isn't far enough along to make another season with a new game concept. Production companies won't take the risk of paying for another season if it takes more than a year.

2017 France is literally full of nogs and fugees living on gibs. I have to travel to Paris once a month for work and let me tell you, the streets definifely are not safe at night. You WILL get harassed a lot. Poor Kou is in for a wild ride.

>the author gets paid for a trip to get references (yes they do get those)
>Kou immediately comes back in the manga

S1 more cute and less forced drama

>S3

This, pretty much.

S1's OP was better too.

MEGURI MEGUTTE EVERYONE

S1, doubtlessly. I liked how easy-going and light-hearted it was. We got a lot of focus on the girls developing friendships, and I fucking loved whenever Aoba and Hifumin would interact. Ko and Aoba's dynamic was more fun when Ko was in charge and Aoba was there to aspire to become like her.

S2 was pretty fun as well, but a lot of it was dragged down by drama. Most of it was understandable, but I really hated how much Ko and Aoba's relationship suffered by it. Not enough Hifumin. Naru was too much of a cunt. I will say that I liked Nene and Yun a lot, lot more this scene than the last. I wanna see more of Yun getting teased for being a country bumpkin.

>this scene
Season, I meant.

Season 2 had a bad start but is really genuine, you can feel the emotions.

>last episode is full of suffering
What a shit ending especially when it probably won't get an S3

Just like real life.

havent rewatched S1 in a while but i really liked the development we got in this season especially when i expected it to be the same stuff as first season,so S2>S1.

No, the manga isn't anywhere near far enough ahead and it's unlikely they'll want to wait a year+ to make another season, the only chance is if sales somehow shoot through the roof for the last bds but that's not going to happen

>mfw Kou will be the artist for AssCreed

She's more likely to work on Rayman or some shit. Honestly, Kou lead designing a platforming sounds fucking great

>cute 2d anime style is being used to represent the real life people in new game
>cute 2d anime style is also being used for their games

Post yfw you realise Fairies Story and Peco are actually hyper realistic styled games.

S2 had my new favourite girl.

Why can't I hold all this Sup Forums?

Probably because I don't want to and it should really gtfo.

I like Aoba and Momo more than Aoba and Hifumi now.

You don't understand all of Europe is fucked I read it on Sup Forums once so it's definitely true.

strawpoll.me/13996256

strawpoll.me/13996261

where is my kissu? they only had 1 job

I kissed Hajime's armpits off camera.

S1 was better but S2 was also pretty good. The first half of season 2 was as good as season 1.
Will there be an OVA, just like one after season 1?

Season 2 without the Naru-Momo stuff is as good as season 1. Although Momo became a pretty nice addition in the end so I can let those parts pass.

Season 2 is as good as S1 if they didn't make Narumi the way she is. To think she'd be the real autistic one and not Momo.

The way that S2 ended though it seems there won't be a S3. Did the anime catch up to the manga?

When S1 was airing I had just started a new job, and as S2 began we hired a bunch of new people. So I like both because I think they captured those feelings well, which was cool as I experienced it

tfw Ubisoft ruins everything

I've been looking for my first job after finishing University since S2 started airing and nowhere seems to want me. This is somehow Naru's fault.

Reroll as a cute lesbian.

I want to wet her tits milk and suck it off her nips.

goodbye user-san
h-hope you liked my show

I liked you very much Hifumin! Don't leave!

s1 was comfier

Nice series, I like both seasons. S3 when? I dont think there are enough source for that though.

>horribleshits

I really resent the fact that these threads are full of posts that I used to see on /vg/ back in 2013. These "I want to [insert creepy verb] [insert character]" that used to be so common there has migrated here from all the cross-boarding.

I want to see Aoba interacting with Kou's asshole.

in S3 Eagle Jump goes bankrupt without Ko's assistance
Aoba commits sudoku in shame

both shit but s2 somehow worse

S2 added Momo, so it's better by default.

Should I buy the New Game game on Vita or PS4?

Yeah, but it also added Naru, so that positive is cancelled out.

Buy PECO.

S1 by miles.
>Has better animation consistency
>Fun
>Funny
>Less forced fan services
>NO FUCKING DRAMA

Season 2 was better, but only because season 1 was so comfy and took the time to build up the characters. The bits of drama this time round only felt earned because of it. Narumi is a bitch.

>Did the anime catch up to the manga
Yep. Season 3 would be literally 2+ years away at the earliest.

Which one had more Nene? I literally had to shut down my brain to watch this, otherwise I would have died, but it woke up every time Nene appeared on the screen.

>S1
>less forced fan services
>no drama
Speedwatcher detected.

So meaning this is the end of the New Game anime series. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Narucchi is fine, fuck off.
Umiko is happy with two mistresses now.

Yeah, unless by some miracle they let DGKB start doing original stuff, or the mangaka tells them they story ahead of time, but we all know that's never happening. We done here.

We still have one complete volume not animated.
Spinoff fucking where?

S2 had a nice and healthy dose of Nene who is shown to be a saint forgiving bitch incarnate.

S1 was far superior. The only good things about S2 were /ourgirl/ hifumin got more screentime. And nene actually turned out to not be a fucking shit.

Aoba getting her moment was intense. I'm crying lads.

Each time she's on screen I feel like the show is trying to force me to like her.

It doesn't help that they're trying to accomplish that with minimal effort by simply having her mirror everything Nene is doing.

Why were these two afraid of Umiko leaving?

Don't worry, you're just gay.

If only it were that simple.

S1 was funny. Dropped S2 after one episode took itself too serious not what I want out of it.

Actually the spin off can work for now. But they should animate it a year later so the volumes for a season 3 can catch up.

Okinawan pussy.

because they are shit programmers and they fucking know it.

One knows she's still shit and wants to improve.

The other realizes she's shittier than the one she was being prejudiced on and needs Umiko to reign herself in.

>didn't even notice her in S1
neck thyself