youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, just like their non existent love life after meeting each other

The slice of life parts

The clouds.

He handled Chekov's gun very well. When you watch it a second time you realize that the meteor is only shown in Mitsuha's time. That could have easily ruined the reveal

Everything. Literally everything.

The train

is this another girl boy romance movie

Mitsuha(girl(male)) was the best part.

The soundtrack, for one.

Watch it. Take an anons word on it.

but they hold hands at the end

everything

I want to drink Mitsuha's spit

What makes this thing so damn popular??

there's nothing special about it

fuck off loser

Nah as a perma khv i hate stuff like that.

Everything.

Strange, you're the TA for Shinkai's betacore.

Not an answer
you fucking retard

shut up nerd

The visuals, like usual.
Everything else was also the usual Shinkai hollowness.

I just finished watching it. It's a nice show, nothing new or special about it. Wonderful visuals, and it's about le nothing can stop true love which wins in the end no matter what. It wouldn't even had made me a bit wet-eyed watching it if not for some of the irl parallels it has for me (end blog).

It's a nice movie. I can see people loving it if they enjoyed the soundtrack alot, are all "tfw no gf," and if they've had little-to-no experience with time-travel/mind-swap.

Radwimps is always nice and visuals like usual. Outside of that it's pretty okay.
While dubs are awful Radwimps making English versions of the songs was also pretty neat.

>implying subconsciously remembering each other's bodies didn't make the sex mindblowing

Too bad Shinkai won't ever take it to that level.

Good soundtrack
Pretty images to make up for lack of character/plot development

The plot twist legit hit hard my first viewing.

9/10
amazing visuals
good sound track
my kind of SoL
almost made me cry

In a Sup Forums context? Its popularity.
As far as actual quality? Boring, uncreative idea excecuted well. Decent excecution however still could not save the film from falling into mediocrity.
By no means is the movie bad in my opinion, it is just not groundbreaking in any sense. I enjoyed it and would even watch it again if prompted to by a friend or something, but I can understand why people didn't enjoy it and wouldnt watch it again.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$354 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

the personal bonding story of 2 people

then they fucked it up by making it armageddon for weebs

Everything.

aand I don't wanna miss a thaaaang

I could watch the final meteor scene over and over again just for the visuals and music.