YOU ARE MY DREAM
AAA AAA IMA TABIDATSU
KIMI WA LONG LOST WAY
AAA AAA ZA DISUTANSU

I GO THE DESTANCE

IMA DEMO MADA WASURETENAIN DEHSOU

THANK YOU MY FRIEND

THANK YOU MY FRIEND AHHHHHH

What was going through Pierrot's minds when they made this extremely homo opening?

They used openings to emphasize their relationship even though naruto should not have cared that much at any point.

HERE I AM WITH MY NINJA CLAN

I dont know how anyone can't read Naruto's obsession as gay

mostly because thats the only way I can make sense of Kishi's lack of foresight and poor writing

>What was going through Pierrot's minds when they made this extremely homo opening?
Staying as close as possible to the manga?

>mostly because thats the only way I can make sense of Kishi's lack of foresight and poor writing
The funny thing is that even Kishi admitted years later that he made them a pair of lunatics.

Same for Vegeta's obsession for Goku, I guess.

And Kaiba's obsession with Atem.

Does Vegeta even care about Goku?

I actually think his obsession with Atem made sense.

With Naruto, even Sasuke get frustrated with him.

Hatred makes way more sense as a motivator

I can buy Vegeta seeing Goku as a representation of all of his insecurities, and with Goku as an amicable person, he naturally becomes less intense (as do the rest of Goku's rivals-turned-pals)

He did? Source?

>Does Vegeta even care about Goku?
Are you kidding me for like a good few years all he could think about was being stronger than goku.
Hell even now after he mellowed out he is still pretty fixated about how their powers compare.

You misunderstood. Naruto's obsession with Sasuke came from him caring about him. Even Kaiba seem to actually care about Atem in a way.

Vegeta's obsession with Goku is just about power level which is different from the other two.

i haven't watched boruto or shit
why is naruto sorry?
whats the context of this?

What exactly is homo about it?

I like most Naruto OPs, but that one is just garbage.

I can tolerate some engrish but that one took it to the next level.

he's sorry he didn't name his daughter bakura and have a son named basuke which would go on adventures with boruto

sasuke cant into husband and father

>This is the greatest opening of all time

KOEETEEEEEEE

but why is naruto even more sorry?

Because he assumes responsibility for Sasuke's actions as Sasuke is a brain-damaged traumatized man-child who does not know any better

>every shippuden OP after #16

It should have been the last. It was perfect.

>this wasn't the theme to the final battle
ya fucked up

What was going through Pierrot's minds when they made this extremely homo ending?
youtube.com/watch?v=lF5i8Xr1UpE

17 was superior IMO, Ukiyo-e and The Great Wave off Kanagawa are a bit overused but they always look great.

I don't know why (maybe it's comfyness?) but shippuden opening 10 is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=IcqLtfCOIlM

Also i'm honestly disappointed that we never get to see a jutsu made by multiple hands
>it's stupid
i know, but naruto is, and i thought about it since the begining

You just kinda have to accept the retcon that despite what early haters led you to believe the two fo them were childhood friends and even post-massacre people thought of each other as friends.