What are some encounters you've had with Africans Sup Forums?

What are some encounters you've had with Africans Sup Forums?

Walking through london UK.
some nigger with their pants around their thighs starts saying
"nice phone mister i wish i owned a phone like that gimme the fuckin phone bitch or I be actin like dr dre on yo ass

I was like yeah you and whose army, then he pointed to about 15 other niggers, so i gave him the phone

good thing is the phone had a tracker on it and I located his moms house and now, every few days i put a big turd through the letterbox of her house. Sometimes I send a big shit by mail

then i located his friends houses and they started getting used condoms posted through their door

Thank God I have the right to protect myself..

HAHAHHAHA THE FUCKING STATE OF BRITBONGERS

you guys should just rename yourselves Airstrip One already

I worked with an African that was a drunken pathological liar. He was too stupid to do his job and so he compensate by lying virtually 100% of the time he was speaking. He only had a job because the owner of the company had muh white guilt and decided to make a nigger felon his pet project. He gave him a job, appeared in court as a character witness for him, sided with him over his supervisors. . .he bent over backward for the nigger and what happened? The nigger was sent back to prison for five years because he refused to pay restitution to the person he had previously maimed while driving drunk. The nigger was arrested while driving drunk, of course.

>so i gave him the phone

faggot

There's a Android app if rooted embeds itself even after factory reset to track down the person. There's a documentary on it too.

Nice bait faggot
Guess everyone clapped at the end too?

I'm glad you refrained from using the word "person" when referring to them, because they're anything but

blacks are NOT people, let no one make such a mistake

>ride to work with a refugee named David
>full bantu from Zaire
>landlord, aspiring entrepreneur, works with me at factory and is studying nursing
>Christian and conservative. Like women are subservient and queers are degenerate perverts to the last conservative
>discuss politics, religion, language differences, shoot the shit etc etc daily
>estranged from family by distance and his relationship with a member of another tribe of Africans
>invited me to his wedding after paying a dowry of 20,000$
>I go, have a fun time, eat plantains and whole fried fish, me and him drink some scotch I bought him together after I drank all his champagne and a half case of his beer
>"you honored me greatly by attending my wedding, I cannot tell you how thankful I am"
>openly disdainful of American blacks, has literally told me he only charges the negroes who need a ride home from the shuttle station because his black tenants never pay their rent. >Has called them subhumans
All in all a normal, intelligent and motivated individual. Classy, conservative and goals oriented. Similar to every other African Ive ever met in both his middle class sensibilities and his dislike of American blacks. 8/10

most of the africans i've encountered here were okay. they had to be vetted and are happier than fuck to be here. the nigerians actually have an IQ over 90. it's the 2nd and 3rd generation that will turn into africanamerican niggers we'll need to worry about.
the somalians are a different matter altogether. if purge night were were an actuality then they would be my sole target

I've redpilled my black friend and now he hates the Jews and likes white people more. Convinced him of the black Israelites. I think it's the funny that he really likes big fat white woman, and gives them a stare at the line at McDonald's.

There was one Safferanon who posted a couple stories about his uncle's black farmhands, one who dressed up in Xhosa battlegear to retrieve a stollen bike and another woman who caught crayfish to sell. Did anyone save that?

Just make sure to redpill him against raxe mixing

Race*

I have no real problem with niggers on an individual level, as most of them are nice people. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with one, but I do know that their employment levels are so low that they do cause damage on an economical level. I still consider myself to be a racist though, as I still enjoy the occasional racist joke. I don't like people saying actually hateful racist stuff around me like "I can't trust these blacks, they're all criminals" and I do ask them to quiet down with the anti-nigger remarks but thats mostly for my own protection, as I'm afraid that a nigger might hear it and go apeshit on me and whoever I'm with.

Can't disagree with your assessment of the Somalians. I'm not saying that they're worse than the aboriginals, but bloody hell they cannot be far off.

Work with this one black chick, and good lord is she dumb. She has a very friendly personality, but I still am unsure how she passed High School.
>one day unloading a truck with her
>decided to put her intelligence to the test
>"Lemme ask you a question"
>"yeh?"
>"Danielle's mom has 4 kids. 1 kid named April, the other May, and another June. What is the fourth kid's name?"
I shit you not, it took me and two other people 20 minutes to get her to stop saying "July!!"

Got threatend by a nig, after calling his "brother"s mother a math equation, not even joking, knew shit was up, had my phone record it. I later sent a copy of the recording to him, and included the passage from our law about threats of physical violence.

iktf
>as most of them are nice people
One of the things I despise about whites today is that most of them wont even acknowledge or greet you on the street unless theyre 50+. Ive never had a greeting intentionally ignored by a black person. Theyre generally open to casual conversation with strangers, are amicable and sociable at work etc etc.
> I still consider myself to be a racist though
The races are separate and different when taken as wholes. Also phenotype is an essential factor in early in/out-group formation. You'd have to be a literal retard to not be racist.
> I don't like people saying actually hateful racist stuff around me
Also this. I'm a racist, not a bigot. Bigotry is the refuge of the ignorant and the unsavory. Hate is generally not a good way to define your relations to people grouped by their immutable characteristics. Love Trumps Hate and so on.

Darkies are a mixed bag, judge all people by their character. But I think I would find anyone who hadn't been in a literal race war telling someone that they cant enter their home, barraging/harassing them in public spaces based solely on their skin color to be intensely distasteful.

I work with a black guy. He's not the brightest guy, but he's a real team player. When push comes to shove, he's the only one that has my back.

In return I help him out when he's challenged.

Back in high school, it was a very small-type deal and one day, one of two black students (who wasn't actually a bad guy) sang about gigolos. I was in a class where he'd done that previously, and he was just following the lead of a mousy autistic girl who some people liked for some reason. It was weird in a high-school english class, but he got properly talked to about it when the autist team decided to do it in front of morning assembly in a k-12 school. Every day I thank God I'm not that autistic.