Miura lost his edge.

Probably became dull over the years.

>Why is forehead so big

FTFY

Someone post the song of the man with two bags

Potato is cute, CUTE!

When is the next chapter coming out?

>Miura finally teases that Casca is gonna get her mind back

The man is about to die and we will never know. Screen cap this.

Because is made by sweats of miura while he is playing idolmaster

I like the theory that he died a long time ago and they just trained someone to imitate his style.

That would explain so much.

Potato a rape, A RAPE!

How edgy was he before?

>tfw goatbro never became a relevant recurring character but the annoying pirates did

just caught up with berserk, chapter when?

Any minute now

Schierke is a slut!

>for research purposes
What did she mean by this?

The way she's thirsting for Guts D is cute

Rape and mutilation everywhere. Even little kids are not spared.

Back then Guts also doesn't care about anything but revenge.

Why the fuck was an apostle just happening to be working for the king and why is it never even mentioned until he makes his first appearance?

No one knew he was an apostole. He was just a gigant monster which was really good at killing people.

>not letting her see
what a bitch, she has seen trolls rip apart women and monsters murder people but she won't let her see consensual love

I think it would be more satisfying for most so we could draw our own conclusions. That way everyone is happy.

always being edgy isn't good, there's too many edgy series now already

What is the purpose of her character?

I offer them all...

Other than naive innocence I really don't know. I have a feeling miura might start killin party members though

nice toes

post favorite panels

>:(

You're a bad man

>cute
>not pose the cutest thing in berserk

Morning, Angle.

I hope youre joking

>'^(

delet this

the man is 51 why is everyone saying hes gonna die? is that a meme I missed?

He's already dead though.

yeah his kids are secretly drawing for him, that would explain why everything looks different and more family friendly

>horrific scene where most of the main characters friends die
>Miura puts this dumb fucking thing in it

Why is Irvine so nice

>Guts turns up the heat by going beyond his limits
This is where the series turns up the fantasy but I do miss the dark fantasy setting through. I'm hoping he does more quick witted tactics than just transform and chop people.

remember when zodd was a legendary warrior?

seems like he is just griffiths personal bitchboy now

What was Miura thinking making those straight-up Once Piece generic pirates recurring characters?

Miura played too much idol trash

>there's at least 4 girls in Guts' party now

If Miura isn't setting this up for another rape-kill galore so Guts will eventually reach ultimate berserker mode then he really lost his old self

The calm before the edge storm.

We will live to see suffering come back to Berserk.

"I want to draw a pitched naval battle at least once before I die."
Plus, it served to emphasize that there are in fact limits to Guts' skillset as a warrior.

Idol garbage, going days without sleeping and old age made his brain rot.

everyone just assumed he was ugly but really good at killing
he was sent to rape and pillage Chuder behind their lines away from the fighting

manga's gone soft now the bakiraka arc might actually be better than main storyline

So when is the next chapter coming out? I thought it was supposed to be at summer?

fixed the fuking moles from her ass jesus how distracting

>moles from her ass
Good one user that gave me a good chuckle.

Lost Children is so best.

Berserk has always been cute.

Do you even Bosch, nigga?

Dumbass, this was back before everyone was made aware of the other world and those who don't lie in the interstice find it hard to see monsters. At best, everyone thought he was an unkempt monster.

Is this where dark souls got its name from?

Why are mermaids so lewd?

Filler arc, but it did well to juxtapose pre-eclipse and post-eclipse guts

If lost children is how berserk does filler I wish we would get nothing but filler from now on.

Yea, at least it had more substance than those pirates. The Sea God was the only interesting part of that whole ordeal.

As far as I know the next chapter comes out in winter

This isn't good either.

bags

If there is no levity or happiness in the world then what is the point of fighting the darkness and demons?

There are ways of not making it look so incredibly spastic. Why do so many Japs do this in supposedly serious works?

Jap males have the emotional maturity of young children. It's the whole oedipal mom-son relationships they have over there, read up on it.

>The sons grow up with over-indulgent mothers who smother them in affection, preventing them from developing emotional independence. The sons accept the power their mothers have over them, and, when they begin dating, they naturally look for another woman to mother them.

>This maza-con (mother complex) is a ritual complaint of young Japanese women seeking a husband. But as soon as they get married, they inevitably transfer the emotions that their husbands will not absorb to their children. And so the cycle perpetuates itself.

So of course they have troubles understanding solemnity (traditionally the apanage of grown adult males)

But Kamijou Touma is not Mama's boy

It's not filler, it introduced the beast of darkness and holy iron chain knights

Luca is best girl

SOMEBODY

Remember when apostles used to eat people and stuff?

Makes me sad.