WW3 is coming

which side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvo_(knife)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop making this thread every time your last one 404s.

the one without Islam

aint no side without isalm

Better dead than red

i guess we'll be on the flue side w/o choice.

>WW3
>Spain in one side
Nice try schlomo

fuck off

spain is nato and eu, ya'll niggas are participating just like you did in syria, libya, nigeria, iraq, afghanistan, kosovo, bosnia and the gulf war

Metro IRL when!?

American-Jewish puppet state alliance. It feels comfy cause they always win.

whichever side drags our pedo elite MP's out into the street and hangs them to death for all their crimes...that's who I'll side with, in regards to your question at least.

Why the fuck would I fight Russia, Argentina, or China?

Cuz it's your patriotic duty

I think he meant the side whose genetics don't look like community pool water and dogshit put in a blender for 1400 years.

yeah, thats no one then

>invading Russia, maybe we should do it during the winter
>invading China when you don't have to fight them to fuck them
>Argentina really? I got nothing

I dun wanna nuke russians..I wanna nuke israel, new york and california

>Mexico
>Participating in wars

>Russia
>liking china

>India
>Liking China

>K*rds
>Existing

to give argies freedom

We’d switch sides and help Russia.

We haven't had a scrap in a while.

The "corvo" is thirsty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvo_(knife)

Fuck the (((U.S))) - Side with Russia.

OP your sides are skewed.

Russia is allied with the west, not China. They fucking hate China, it's like you have forgotten about the sino soviet war.

There are more than just two 'sides' or interest parties competing. To boil it down to two sides is too simplistic. There are more like 3 global power axis made up of many more sub-alliances.

Lord Jesus Christ, you have EU and USA allied on your little map, when there is a trade war brewing and they have been undermining Trump since he announced he was running for public office. 4th reich EU and USA are enemies for now.

What a retarded map.

Nice numerals bro.

>For the people who lives under a rock

The biggest overseas chinese military base is in Argie clay. In the patagonia the chinks have a base where they track al the missile and rockets and space shit.

So.. yeah, argieland is going to be fighting in this bitch even if they dont wanna.

Thing is, after Donald get's assassinated or removed from power, the Dems will double down on an alliance with Europe as war will be inevitable. Doesen't matter if it's Hillary or Oprah hitting the war drums. The real question is China.

Finland would be neutral, or ''West influenced'' at most. There's no fucking way our conscripts would enter a conflict against Russia except unless they attacked - and I don't think they will do that, if they instead can Not attack.

There's little strategic importance for Finland if Russia gets Estonia.

I don't really know who is fighting on whose side. How should we know as outsiders what ''feuds'' are real and what is theatre? How do we know how tight the alliances really are between countries?

Because they're baby killers who have weapons of mass destruction and are helping terrorists.

my side

Holy f this map is stupid.

Checked. And this IS a stupid map.

>Argentina leaning to the ruskies
>Bolivia in a world war
>Chile at war and Brazil neutral
>Mexico not neutral or just influenced
>Venezuela neutral
>Post-independence Africa being relevant in a world conflict
>China at war at all, and allied with the Russians
>Israel fighting a world war
>Kurdistan even being there
Tell me this is bait
I can't even imagine how fucked up things would need to be for that actually happen.
At least we would see Chile landlocking Argentina or some shit.

100%

The real question is not China. The real question is Russia.

Wrong. Russia nukes Israel and the US. China tries to stay out of it and later helps America.

Count me in for Russia

we should have listened

Chinese are too greedy to go to war early on, better stay neutral most of the war so they can keep selling shit to both sides. China would stay neutral for most of the war and join the side that is clearly winning at the end for massive land grab.

why is south africa on russia's side?

>Turkey
>only influenced by West with major influence from East

lol no, they're still in NATO and have a bunch of agreements with the west

there will be no 'land' to grab. the ghost cities will be inhabited by Americans in the future.

Definitely not (((the west))). Mother Russia for me!

US + UK shouln't be in the same group as the EU since they are our enemy now.

Fuckin Eurofag, putting Europe at the center of the world. Everyonne knows Europe is as Irrelevant as the confederacy but you still keep trying to make yourselfves look like yuo matter or something.

^ USA propaganda detected.