Literally Gunbuster and Evangelion done right

Literally Gunbuster and Evangelion done right.
Prove me wrong.

Are you really a girl?

>Shit nobody ever heard
>Doing anything right

Literally look at these obscure shows that I've watched (read: read the summary on a web page somewhere), they're better than the popular stuff because saying so gives me hipster cred

u act like gunubuster and eva were ever done wrong

Evangelion stole of ton of things from Iczer shamelessly, however the OVA adaptation of it is pretty bad

And Gunbuster was done right with tennis rackets a decade before it even came out

>Obscure

They really aren't and Iczer is one of the most important OVAs ever made.

But why?

Iczer started the ova boom

Literally Gunbuster and Evangelion done right.

OP isn't expecting anyone here to be over 25 years old and seen these and therefore aware of how full of shit he is. he's wrong.

Some pretty original sci-fi concepts (the liquid proto-LCL stuff in the robots), combines a lot of disparate elements (Locecraftian horror, gore, mecha, lesbos), nice animation for its time done by some guys who would become pretty influential in the industry

nu-Sup Forums thinking these are obscure

They are. Even Gundam is more obscure than Gunbuster according to MAL.

Iczer-1 isn't obscure.

both shit

Iczer 1 is fucking garbage. How do you even fuck up a show about lesbian aliens and robots this badly?

/thread

All four shows are good.

>MAL
MAL is a garbage way to prove the popularity of an old anime.

Protip: People who watched Mazinger Z as a kid are now 50-60 years old, and they don't go on MAL or shit like that, or even the internet. MAL shows what's popular with kids and teenagers of these days, not an all time popularity.

I don't think it was either of those shows done right. It is the literal only anime to precisely capture the feel of a live-action show from the time though. Those fuckers did everything by the clock, and it's a pretty novel watch for that alone.
Too bad Iczelion and I3 were great big puddles of hershey hot squirt.