What were you thinking during this scene?

What were you thinking during this scene?

That he jumped out a window and survived before, so he'll be fine.

Why is Kaiba so perfect?

I thought he was a desperate loser. Definitely not Kaiba's proudest moment.

It's just a fucking card game.

Cool if it was dire but then you remember that they are/were playing a card game.

I hated it so much, in my country the dub said that the blast from the attack would knock him off the edge and as a kid i was so confused.

>it's just a fucking card game
*mindfucks you into a coma*

That he should do a backflip.

It really was serious business.

Well tbf, he was desperate to save his brother.

>killing yourself over a children's card game

This is the only correct answer.

His brother was at risk.
It's a low tactic but the stakes were that high for him.
Tho I really liked how Kaiba came to the conclusion he wasn't going to win through normal means calmly

I was like, 10 or 11, and it was airing on Saturday morning. My family was planning to go out to the pool, and I was gonna miss most of the episode, but I thought "oh well, Yugi will win anyway."

Came back a week later, and I didn't know what the fuck was happening.

He's bluffing.

Your gay friend is right, Yugi.

retard

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb

His little brother was literally going to become a vegetable if he lost.

>kill him, I don't care, I just want to move on and have mc fight the final boss to see what cool shit he'll pull

He should've turn 360 and walk away.

Was Kaiba even aware there was a personality in Yugi that was 100% willing to sacrifice him to win a card game?

I was thinking he should have played mushroom man

I was a retarded as fuck 14 year-old when this episode aired, and even then, I can still remember clearly what I thought.

>"Shockwaves from the attack? What fucking shockwaves? It's a light projection from a nothing game. Just make the stupid attack."

Well, I don't think he knew or even recognized another personality inside Yugi (at least manga wise) but he suffered two penalty games after losing to Yugi so I'm pretty sure he was willingly accepting death at Yugi's hands at that moment.

Mind cuck
The most powerful attack