Sup Forums, how is Asuka so PRETTY?!?!?!?

Sup Forums, how is Asuka so PRETTY?!?!?!?

She isn't, you're just horny

GERMAN GENETICS
. 25% of the master race in her blood is all she neeeds.

>Nubile
>Redhead
>Hair clips
>Lewd and pure simultaneously
>Skilled at piloting
>Not a little bitch

I can go on and on why Asuka is the best girl.

But user, I thought the Russians were the master race. That's why Hitler wanted to burn down Berlin, because it's in the way of the proper master race. Isn't that why German men & women received Russian cock too?

>Not a little bitch
???
Take your Sup Forums shitposting somewhere else, it was a joke

Not a little bitch

She is a bitch until her last cell

so masterrace they needed to burn their fields and rely on low temperature to win

I think was a /his/ joke

>half german and half jap
>has only german facial features
That's not how genetics work

this
In reality, she should have dark eyes and dark hair

But don't Nazi Germans love Russian cock? They took lots of it following WWII. Their feurer would be proud that his beloved slav master race is filling his inferior aryan people with their genes.

i bet you love russian cock even more, cant even make a post without mentioning them

If it was a /his/ joke it wouldn't have implied that it was rape since attrition and basically throwing unarmed men at them until they stopped wasn't rape
I literally have never have heard of Russians interacting with Germans outside of war and I am a slav

she's 75% german YOU FUCKING RETARDED PLEBS!!!!

I'm going to fucking murder the next person who calls her "half german"

fuck off

This thread is why Rei is better.

She's 100% ugly.

Liking Asuka is NTR, she only goes for ALPHA men with big thick cock like Kaji.

what if i'm Alpha w/ big dick like Toji?

If you were an alpha, you wouldn't be waifuing a 2D character and be here posting on Sup Forums.

It sure feels weird that when I made Asuka my waifu I was only one year older than her and now I am almost 15 older and she's the same.
I am manlier than Kaji now too.

is your entire life currently dedicated to cycling the same 5 kaji posts in every single EVA thread? this is why nobody likes reifags, not even themselves

???

>Not a little bitch
thinkingemoji.gif

But they never really interacted

>says the faggot that keeps posting same "which one is better" waifufaggotry
>implying my waifu is any of the shitty girls from Eva
I will say it until you stop spamming your shitty threads, and sliding good ones. You are pathetic.

>liking sluts
What a pathetic beta male.

If you fuck a slut and the she only craves your dick isn't that alpha?

>blacks like 2D sluts like Asuka
This is an oxymoron, Asukafags NTR'd!

That is implying that Asuka wouldn't move onto other men, she flirted with pathetic Shinji even though she never liked. She even fucked Touji.

nobody besides a reifag would put as much effort/time into insulting Asuka. So transparent, you aren't fooling anyone.

Reminder that the reason she got angrier and more of a heartless bitch towards the end of the series was that she was finally on her period.
before that she was a playful happy german girl.

It's not one person and EVA gets new blood and actual discussion happens a lot in them.
Asukafags NTR'd! is the new Sup Forums BTFO isn't it?
I'm a reifag and I don't understand why he's so angry
I thought the bitch was bipolar?

not canon.

>german facial features
a level of delusion more powerful than any drug

Asuka is at least 50% German. Her mother was half as well, and her father is German/American. Japs are honorary Aryans anyway.

Why is Sup Forums so tsun for Asuka?

nah, it was some other problem but i don't remember it right now.
she needed help, professional help, no "fixing her with muh dick" like waifufags tend to say

Seeing this thread prompted my yearly re-watch, thanks Sup Forums

She has hystronic personality disorder and some attachment disorder.

Is that from the NGE manga?

Rei Faggs need to tang themselves.

Why does seeing her make me feel like shit, like I have indigestion? It's so bizarre

It was directed by Anno, its canon. Accept it.

I'm not you moron, Anno made these characters on purpose to show you how horrible they are. They are all trash, and my waifu is too pure to be any of the girls of Eva.

>It's not one person and EVA gets new blood and actual discussion happens a lot in them.

Its always the same thread topic, like that "I will post this every until you like it" and "DOZO!"

Anyone that seriously waifu's these damaged girls has shit taste and needs to watch other anime.

>I'm not you moron, Anno made these characters on purpose to show you how horrible they are.
I tend to agree with you there
>It was directed by Anno, its canon. Accept it.
sorry but it was cut, so it's still not

Rei likes Gendo, so liking Rei is NTR as well.

It's an evolutionary reaction to prevent poisoning and disease from rotten meat.

Serious question, is the NGE manga worth reading, or is it fine to go without? From what I gather I heard the ending was different, but is it worthwhile?

name 1 (one) other german redhead tsundere in anime.

>implying I don't self insert as motherfuckin' Gendo Ikari

The manga is more like a generic mecha series, it's fine to go without but if you really like the series it is worth it I guess.
I enjoyed one of the spin-offs, but it's pretty mediocre and Dark Horse will probably take a nuclear winter to translate the last vol

I don't. I self insert as Kaji putting a cap in gendo's head in episode 8.

Red hair is the traditional hair color of tsuns. There's at least a dozen directly inspired by Asuka alone.

none curse in german tho.

Asuka is not a tsundere, she's has no dere aspects.

They don't die like germans either.

>tfw there will never be a girl just like asuka.

Shinji has more of a spine in the manga but is also simultaneously even more gay for Kaworu.

Fairly easy to beat an army that relied on horse drawn logistics.
So much for Muh German Engineering.

Trick question, it turns out everyone in evangelion is beautiful because despite all their hardships, they all show what it means to be human, and thats the most beautiful thing you can imagine.

Where did the Langley part of her name come from then? All other characters are named after ships from their native country, and Langley was an American ship.
Asuka is at most 50% german and probably 25% german.

>Anno made these characters on purpose to show you how horrible they are.

I didn't understand a single bit of Evangelion and all i do is parrot stupid shit I read on the internet: the post

>implying this wasn't the most badass death possible after outperforming the entire cast in one of the best fight scenes in anime

If this is dying like a German, count me in.

ASSuka that won't quit

Yup.

>hurr stop pointing out my shit taste in 2D girls
Pro-top: watch more anime.

It doesn't contribute a thing to the show, but it's interesting because it started before the show as advertisement and was based on early drafts for the first episodes, stopped while the show was airing, then the later volumes were based on the show and movie after the fact and reinterpreting them to be more coherent.

Sub humans

>Yahari
>as an example of girls that aren't shit

You have to be joking.

The Yahari girls are in better shape and much better people than the Eva girls, and judging by the way Sup Forums had a massive shitstorm with the vol 12 spoilers, it would have be better. In all in terms of which are better waifus.

She's fucks Toji in the 3-D alternate universe.