Muh freedums

Now that the dust has settled, what exactly did this soyboy accomplish? I am asking because I do not know. Can you please offer specifics.

1. What did he expose that we did not already know?

2. What changes were made once those secrets were exposed?

3. How is our life any better for what he did?

>1. What did he expose that we did not already know?
I hate you fucking niggers
You're the same faggots who deny a conspiracy theory every single moment up until it's revealed as true after which you smugly act like everyone knew it was true the whole time

You didn't answer the question.

So, nobody on Sup Forums can answer these questions. Any idea where I can find the answers somewhere else?

The extent with which the government is actually spying on its own citizens and its supposed """allies""".

>2. What changes were made once those secrets were exposed?

None, because that would require people to care, and the government does did its best to make them stop caring.

>3. How is our life any better for what he did?
See above.

/thread/

Are you retarded?

FUCK OFF CIA NIGGER

>The extent with which the government is actually spying on its own citizens and its supposed """allies""".

I said be specific. "The extent" tells me nothing.

1.to damage reputation of nsa
2.none
3.it isnt

we got a decent South Park episode out of it

1.to damage reputation of nsa
I think this is a plausible answer to why he did it, but it does not answer the question asked.

1. he provided proof
2. nothing
3. people who use their brain have better idea how to protect their privacy

shills b gone

1. He was a plant of the deep state to damage the reputation of the NSA.

2. None, because it wasn't intended for anything to changed, either way

3. It's not.

>1. he provided proof
Proof of what? Be specific.

That you're a nigger.

"After the U.S. Foreign Secret Intelligence Court ruled in October 2011 that some of the NSA's activities were unconstitutional, the agency paid millions of dollars to major internet companies to cover extra costs incurred in their involvement with the PRISM surveillance program."

etc

you can look it up, it's not difficult to find

Him and Kevin shipp are controlled opps just ignore and only listen to Sup Forums

your acting like a whiny bitch and your asking really stupid questions, while not even bothering reading any answers. kys

government has all your nudes
>2. What changes were made once those secrets were exposed?
none
>3. How is our life any better for what he did?
it's not. he just made a bunch of people who had nothing to be paranoid about more paranoid which sperged them out into being sketchy as shit

>some of the NSA's activities were unconstitutional
What activities? Be specific.

And it looks like you had to google it. I imagine of what he exposed was groundbreaking and really, really important, a lot of people would know off the top of their heads what that is.

I still have no answer.

unconstitutional spying on US citizens

I dont know if you are retarded or you just get to paid to post shitty slide threads about things that were discussed to death years ago but next time make some effort before posting instead of begging anons to spoonfeed you

he 'leaked' what the faggots wanted him to leak

>unconstitutional spying on US citizens
how?

The fact is, you guys are just lemmings, just like the Liberals who protested Trump. You have no idea what he did, what he exposed, what that means, what follow-up happened, etc., nor do you care. All you know is that he "stuck it to the man, dude" and we better support him or we are paid shill boot-lickers.

You're no different than Liberals.