I DONT KNOW

HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kul9lwqZbuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikt9op8tccs&t=77s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to suck Broly's cock

Live adaption when?

Movie shouldve been about him searching for powerful opponents and then destroying the solor systems that dont give him one.

He hates Vegeta because of the disrespect Saiyan Elites treat low classes. And their attitudes. And he hates Goku because Goku was weak and was spared death and sent to earth insead of him. He was put on the chopping block for being a threat to Elites and the king. So he hates both of them.

The reveal of him being a saiyan shouldve been kept a surprise till the middle when we see his tail. Then he goes super saiyan when everyone else does. Surprising the Z fighters.

A nice 15 minutes of him as a regular super saiyan fighting everyone almost even and the last 20 with him revealing and fighting in his legendary form.

Move ends with a beam struggle with everyone involved. goku creating a spirit bomb and turning it into a kamehameha. And all at once send the combined attacks at broly sending him into a star which explodes.

Everyone goes home. Fade to black.

make broly come back in super !

Everybody always makes these shitty threads saying they know how to fix broken movie plots and they always write some stupid bullshit. But this time I actually agree, fuck. It wouldn't be great but it would be better than what we got

Reminder Funimation ruined all DBZ movies with there shitty linkin park music

Save and share this idea.

FUNI NEVER used linkin Park. That was youtube.

youtu.be/Kul9lwqZbuk
Close enough

No no it's not. If youre gonna shit on someone use facts. Not head bullshit.

Sounds generic and shit.

Just like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikt9op8tccs&t=77s

Too big for your mouth

His precum is growing, overflowing!

Broly was probably the shittiest Bad Guy in DBZ history.

>rock metal and nu metal
>Linkin Park
Haha fuck you and everything you stand for

yes you underaged shitstain.
linkin park did crossover/nu-metal a few years before you were born.

That original concept art of him with a tail should've been used honestly.

Nah perfect Cell exist.

Early 90s kid you fuck
The get hype American soundtrack with PANTERA and Disturbed were the best

What a big guy

Goku or Gohan?