Is Scott Adams redpilled?

Is Scott Adams redpilled?

Scott adams is like god tier master bluepilled.

no. bill waterson is though.

how is that redpilled? He just described a very recent scandal.

i don't follow it, it's boomer garbage. but word around the campfire is Scott Adams is starting to really trigger the libtard boomers

Scott Adams is in this thread right now.

I don't think he visits Sup Forums

Scott Adams has early onset dementia, and you shouldn't make fun of him.

I don't know what kind of pills he's on, but he's always known what's up. His election analysis was particularly good.

no. bill waterson is though.

Highly likely that he is starting to be aware of the JQ if not fully aware already.

I think he's like the opposite of an accelerationist

I think being much of any kind of an -ist is not necessarily the way to go. I would ordinarily have maintained my accelerationist stance from a financial world perspective, but then the "deep state" or whatever you want to call it made a decent proposition of pulling a soft coup and trying to fix things from within in a way that could be less chaotic.

So now I say let them have a shot at it and we'll come back and re-evaluate a little while later.

shut the fuck up, canada

I don't know. I know his Dilbert TV show got cancelled because it was about fucking white males, which should have left a dent.

I have screenshots of the day he did with Twitter confirmation somewhere but I'm on my way to church user so I can't post them.

Why aren't you at church user?

>bluepilled analysis of recent events
He isn't retarded but this comic is really nothing special. Just your average low brow news paper cartoon.

Adams is redpilled. In his book 'how to fail at almost everything and still win big' he mentions being fired specifically for being a white male in order to his boss to get diversity hires multiple times, one after another, in order to get a persuasion thing going on in the reader's head. He's planning on redpilling as many people as possible, he has studied hypnosis and psychology, and plays a very long game.

t. not Scott adams

When I say he's the opposite of an accelerationist, i mean i think he's a lefty pretending to be a right winger pretending to be a left winger.... with the goal of moving right wingers towards the center.

Hi Bill, I loved calvin & Hobbes growing up

Church is for smart people.

Ah. Well, I don't really care about what his goals are or "left" or "right." He has good analysis and a cartoon strip that's worth more of a sensible chuckle than most of the rest you'd find in the sunday paper.

Beautiful capitalism eh?

pretty much

it really didnt translate well from comic to TV. everything dilbert tried to do as a show was done better by daria

I can believe it, but is there any proof of that? I always respected him for walking away from Calvin and Hobbes, and resisting commercializing his properties.