Does Keijo deserve a second season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kt-b8z1tp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ub_Z26Hq6rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

duh

so does Ben-To

Yes.

and a fighting game, and a remake in a seinen magazine (because >Japan >17+ girls; pick one), everything.

Absolutely. But I'd settle for the rest of the manga being translated.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kt-b8z1tp4

>does this Xebec show deserve a second season?
No, it deserves 10

Not if it's going to be Xebec

There's enough shit like this already. So fuck no.

Why so people can beat their dicks the whole time until they go blind. Bet half the people can remember the cast names with out googling it.

If I remember correctly this manga got canned as the show was being aired. Is this true?

Yes it is.

It got canned a few weeks after.
I still need translations for those last chapters

Yes. and the manga to get un-canned somehow. It was too fun for this world. ;_;

Was trash.

The manga seemed to be starting to give more focus to the other characters (such as Saya), which to me was a nice thing, I would also like to see how was that last tournament match; Kazane was set to win eventually (what surprised me, though, is that she would win against Mio), so this would be a match to really look forward to.

I don't mind watching some "turn off your brain and chuckle" anime, but keijo somehow managed to break my liking of that. It's one shtick got stupidly old

It deserves a video game engine with a league structure consisting of weekly broadcasts of CPU simulated matches, betting, and live commentary.

i want to keep doing the editing, hope traslator user comes back

For me it was how many things I was asked to suspend my disbelief for. The final battle was especially weird. Something something nipple twist something something chi transfer something something super saiyan. "Lul random" and tits only takes you so far.

Keijo!!!!!!!! deserves at least 3 more seasons and the manga to get restarted/continued with at least 200 more chapters.

Yeah a few episodes at a time or just a few one offs, trying to watch it regularly was just a pain

For me, it was the opposite: I've read the manga before watching the anime, the setting had my curiosity, the smart and unusual MC caught my attention. I liked the tactics and adaptations/adjustments that happen in the fights.

Play enough fighting games, and suspension of disbelief won't be a problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=ub_Z26Hq6rQ

Yes, it is unironically a masterpiece.

Deserve? absolutely
Will it get on? absolutely no

>krilling exploding is just Non's bra
>ssj Nozomi again
HEH this is perfect

I watched this for the one-piece swimsuits, not the girls. Though the girls were also nice.

yes

>There's enough shit like this already.
I honestly have a hard time thinking of other shows like Keijo.

BRAP

>There's enough shit like this already.
Please write a list because retarded sports anime is my favorite thing of all time.
Only other one I can think of at the moment is GuP

Did the user translating the manga quit? There hasn't been an update in months

No.
It wasn't really that good.

Didnt deserve to get shitcanned like it did though.

Hospitalized.

Why not? I would watch it, but I know it won't happen, sadly the manga got cancelled from what I heard.
The last was a Afro Samurai parody?