World Economic Crisis Will Start In South Africa

Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Zimbabwe are going to be anally raped when land gets nationalized by the South African government on Auguts 30th. Their economies are intrinsically linked via shared currency and they import most of their food, energy and other resources from South Africa.

Not only will South Africa starve, but so will all these countries as well. Botswana’s economy is entirely based around diamonds and won’t have a port from which to export them properly if South Africa falls into Civil War when land seizures start later this year. Namibia may have ports but it’s economy will be fucked and the infrastructure from it leading into Botswana is insanely inadequate.

>South Africa produces nearly 68% of the world’s platinum and with Zimbabwe this bumps up to around 3/4s of the world’s total production. The rest being mostly produced in Russia.

>While lower than previous years, South Africa is still the 7th largest producer of gold

>Namibia is the 6th largest producer of Uranium

>Botswana has the world’s largest diamond mine and combined with South Africa, Zimbabwe and Namibia it amounts to nearly 1/4 of world diamond production.

If this region goes up in flames it might very well cause a global economic crisis and trigger a massive proxy war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MW273gSW0A0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd0MLMMua4
youtube.com/watch?v=002_dB69G00
enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue
twitter.com/302Steven/status/969602000110239744?s=19
archive.fo/dZM8y
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/03/david-seymour-refuses-to-congratulate-olympians.html
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-02-britain-must-intervene-in-sa-land-debate-says-member-of-european-parliament/
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/expropriation-motion-remains-theft-a-declaration-of-war/
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
bitcoinzar.co.za/buy-bitcoin-in-south-africa/
medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no, diamond and gold jewellery will get more expensive and niggers will die. Clearly a disaster of epic proportions. We have to save these poor niggers!

>ZIMBABWE STYLE LANDGRABS SOON TO BE LEGALIZED

>Volksraad on the issue
youtube.com/watch?v=MW273gSW0A0

>Malema’s reasoning
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd0MLMMua4

>Pieter Groenewald warns landowners
youtube.com/watch?v=002_dB69G00

>Full motion debate
enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

In August this year the constitutional court will rule for the amendment of the constitution regarding property rights. Not only that the new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that aren't Black enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, which includes banning the old flag and national anthem.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

>Farm attack victim’s grave desecrated
twitter.com/302Steven/status/969602000110239744?s=19 |
archive.fo/dZM8y

>New Zealand First and Labour veto proposal to condemn South Africa's decision to allow land owned by white farmers to be confiscated
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/03/david-seymour-refuses-to-congratulate-olympians.html

>Britain must intervene in SA land debate‚ says member of European Parliament
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-02-britain-must-intervene-in-sa-land-debate-says-member-of-european-parliament/

>JOIN THE EMERGENCY DISCORD AND DISCUSS THE TOPIC FURTHER:

GyVJnMn

TAU executive committee, which represents South Africa's farmers, issued this statement.:

TAA's Executive Committee considers the decision of the National Assembly to amend the Constitution to allow expropriation without compensation, as a mere theft and the commencement of a process of nationalization of land and property.

The government is warned that they should expect many farmers to regard it as a declaration of war. No one stole ground. It has been bought and many mortgages are or are still being paid for the most expensive, and worked from sunrise to sunset to pay the ground and to make sure that there is food at each table. Nobody will give away goodness, regardless of the country's Constitution. Theft remains theft, even if it is authorized in a constitution.

People who are currently in the process of buying property already ask the question why transfer duty should still be paid to the state? They are now taxed, just to eventually lose everything.

Similarly, there is a growing feeling among farmers to keep up with the payment of land tax to third-level governments.

TLU SA is also going to face criminal charges against police leaders who claim that the land was stolen. In the past, TLU SA has already offered a R100 000 reward for anyone who can prove the land stolen. Nobody came to the fore, but the talk about it is still heard. Now it's time that those who claim it must prove too.

TLU SA, together with all the role-players who set South Africa's future first, will fight this policy, other than the political parties that try to implement it, clearly set their political survival.

News article about statement:
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/expropriation-motion-remains-theft-a-declaration-of-war/

TAU homepage
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/

I can't wait to kill a few whites in the coming civil war.
As a proud Coloured warrior, I will do my best to avenge my fellow peoples who suffered 300 of dispossession and rape by the white devils.
Die white man, die.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

SIGN AND SPREAD

Dear South Africain Anons.
YOU NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY NOW
Capital controls have been in effect for South Africains since time immorial. I work with an old south africian lady and she told me the following story about her coming to Canada way back when Aphartaid ended and things started to go to shit. Her husbands friend tried to leave the country on a plane with bars of gold in his suit case which he converted all his wealth into. He even got onto the plane and took his seat, only to be dragged off and put in jail for 10 years for trying to subvert capital controls. His gold was seized and never returned. They never heard from him again.
So this old lady, her husband and son decide they need to leave South Africa, but they don't want to pay the 50% exit tax to transfer their wealth to Canada. So they find a shaddy middle man who converts their wealth into some kind of weird trust, but he charges 15% off the total value. It took over a month for that money to arrive in Canada as this family nervously waited to see if they had been scammed or saved.
All of this could have been avoided if cryptocurrencies existed at the time. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can be used to flee the country with your entire wealth in your head, on a thumb drive, in a photo or even in a god damn graphing calculator.
And now with the coming civil war, I cannot stress this enough; Convert a good chunk of your wealth into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. Get a ledger or Trezor hardware wallet.
With these devices you would simply need to memorize 24 words, get on a plane and leave the country with your entire net worth in your brain. All contained within those 24 words. Better than fucking diamonds, and you don't have to pay any middle man a percentage.
This has been a PSA because I fucking give a shit abouty you poor sods.
PIC FUCKING RELATED

stop larping this shit
>in
all
>fields

Bump

thanks for the bump

I know a lot of people here, like you, are wondering why it matters if a bunch of shithole nigger countries collapse,but you have to realise that this is the whole of southern africa, which in turn will collapse the rest of africa through direct and indirect means over a couple of years.

just as a result of SA collapsing, the west is looking at 250 MILLION refugees, all sub saharan borderline retarded, violent, melanoid leeches making their way to the west for gibs.

Keep in mind that the whole syria crisis only cause 25 million refugees, most of whom didnt even make it to europe.

so once again, the west is looking at a quarter of a billion nigs trying to make their way in, and that is just from southern africa, the collapse of the economies will weaken the rest of africa, causing millions more economic migrants.

Dont forget that the loss of an entire market will weaken if not destroy entire sectors of the west's service economy, which will weaken your currencies too.

please leave

Short south africa ETF in order to make money off of this crisis. EZA is a south africa etf and it is up about 80% over the last two years. I recommend buying put options that expire in about 2 years and have a target price of around $50. This will either result in huge gains (over 100%), or complete losses of the investment.

what a u talkin a bout south africa is da beautiful rainbow nation mandela n aparthied was evil white oppressor

>If this region goes up in flames it might very well cause a global economic crisis and trigger a massive proxy war.
It will cause an economic crisis in Africa, the word will barely notice.

Kill whitey

world

ur an idiot. china runs most of those mines and has PLA covering operations to keep bands of niggers at bay

Mfw niggers are showing the world their self destructive evil, and negating any chance for good boi arguments

Do you want even more of your tax money sent as "aid" to Africa only to be embezzled by African warlords?

I welcome this. Accelerationism at it’s fitnest is about to hit Western Europe and I will finally, in my lifetime, see either the rise of the future we all want or the final nail in the coffin.

They will still be called good bois.

Every whitey will be called nazi colonialist who had it coming.

You are talking about people who can loot and start race riots and still be called victims

Forget South Africa. The focus should be on defunding international aid directed toward Africa as a whole.

pouring in niggers isn't accelerationism, it's very much the end goal IMO. think of all those consumers for rabbi Yonni's shekel factory

>250 MILLION refugees

So Europe will take in 50 million blacks by 2022.

Now we have a choice to either defend SA or defend our backyards in a few years.

>Swaziland
At first thought it said Switzerland.
And don't worry, the US and EU will double, triple if must the daily supplies of food and aid, breeding the black masses even bigger. We will all starve and die but Africa will be the priority.

lul, where did I say that?

So what you are saying is invest in gold, uranium, Platinum and Diamond over the next 6 months

Won't the mining companies just bribe the officials to get rid of this leader?

not diamonds, they're worthless

The faster you trigger Western societies the sooner it’s all going to start, people don’t like drastic changes and a million niggers a week pouring into your country is a drastic change. On the other hand if you do it gradually then people will start getting used to being around 3rd worlders, just like after the 2016 refugee crisis. Have you seen any protests about immigrants in Europe lately? There arent any despite there being dozens.

Are you white SA or proxy of some sort?

No, theyre not

>Economic crisis
>Starting in south africa
Africa is always in an economic crisis. It's going to start in Canada or California(through the housing markets being janked), and then toppling over into other areas of the economy. Or far more likely, in the EU.

>INB4 MUH EU STRONGEST ECONOMIC POWER
That's why it will be that much more devastating when it crashes due to the EU-government being incompetent and crashing every country that relies solely on the Euro.

>World Economic Crisis Will Start In South Africa
Actually imo it will start in Europe with their sovereign debt.
But...these things always seem to start in the most unlikely of places.

You don't take a very comprehensive view of things, do you? When the niggers run out of food and chimp out the entire continent will go up in flames. And what do niggers do when running from wars? Head to Europe. In other words, if you thought the Syria refugee crisis was bad, you aint seen nothing yet.

Diamonds and gold have extremely important industrial applications, and industry is what sets civilized people apart from savages.
What happens when western factories can't get their raw materials anymore?

Why they don't make anything useful.

>World Economic Crisis Will Start In South Africa
I disagree.

medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f

Australia is a banana republic with one of the worst property bubbles in human history.
I'm considering packing my bags right now.

Is there some sort of division going on between SA whites? I keep reading shit like and Do all SA white lives matter or is it just about the Boers?

We are at a point where pouring millions of blacks would not even bother us...

we would stay in denial for months until we would be so overrun that we would have to just accept it

>As a proud Coloured warrior
Hope you got enough ammo for the recent bantu immigrants.

the price of diamonds is artificially inflated and they are not a good store of value, but by all means buy them and have fun trying to sell them for a profit at any point in the future. they are not an investment, *maybe* better than holding cash depending on your currency

how many trained/organized/armed militia are they in white SA?

Boers and Anglos don't like each other thanks to the Boer Wars.

I'd say you're a Jew with a VPN my nigger.

Good luck spear chucker. The kill ratio will be 1000:1 at a minimum.

Yeah that would suck dick, but won't be the black swan as you suggest

>diamonds

>gold

So the biggest loser will be the Jews?

I'm o.k. with this

As a coloured from Botswana.

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.

The one ethnic group that treats you like shit more are the blacks.

You go and kill whites?
the blacks will one day turn on your kind because they will view your kind as the last remnants of whites.

Some of us get along fine and want there to be unity, others carry a grudge and want there to be bad blood.

scarcity will increase value you dumb cunt

>As a proud Coloured warrior
>coloured
I never understood the White African alliance with "coloureds".
They are black, and will turn on you in a ny min.

Ignore the larper.

>Coloured
>leaf
>kike

tough to say really, but I would guess enough to tide us through.

Most of the white male population above 40 has military training. Unfortunately there isn't really a militia anymore, most were outlawed.

I assume that the demand will not go down and with the offer side becoming more costly holding paper or real diamonds will become more expensive according to basic models of offer and demand

>Botswana’s economy is entirely based around diamonds and won’t have a port from which to export them properly
I almost took this post seriously until I read this retarded shit. Do you honestly believe diamonds are exported in quantities large enough to require a boat?

If your scenario plays out, the Jews running deBeers will hire mercenaries to maintain order in Botswana while the diamonds continue to leave the country on airplanes.

Are you worried about a flood of refugees if things escalate here? Isn't your population quite small?

>most were outlawed.
>respecting a government's law when they really are out to get you.

>What happens when western factories can't get their raw materials anymore?
Price rises? Maybe reducing costs in the production by laying down employees and post pone investments

Are the happrnings in SA in any way related to the black panther propaganda?

zimbabwe had people who didnt know how to farm. while i dont give black people much credit they do know they have no choice but to learn how the white man does what he does

south africa took notes. africa as a whole was already punished by the west for wanting to take control of the gold mines and many things before that. this was a few years ago. there isnt actually much you can do to them now

they wont fall much further and they wont have to put up with you. no to the contrary after short time your nations will be forced to bribe them . i know sounds crazy but white people want to live everywhere. no reason to live in south africa but they want to live there. trump is already promising to give them money. the brits will too probably. and the french wont even be able to justify doing it to the voters so it wont be made public

You saw the impact of a million migrants on Europe. How do you think it would handle 10 times that much? 20 times?

You lads need to outjew the kaffers. It should be fairly easy given the fact that these people have IQs rivaling Capuchins.

False flags everywhere. Start spray painting "Kill da boer" on the side of white-owned businesses, train cars, anywhere where other whites will see it. The biggest enemy of whites are the complicit whites who wear EFF t-shirts. The best part is, once you start this, the nogs will take over from there.

Stop using rand. First, because rand will be worthless soon, and second, because the chimps will demand more handouts because whitey. There is about 1.6T rand in circulation right now, which seems like a lot, but it actually comes out to about 300k rand per white. If even a small fraction of whites fire sale rand for USD/GBP/Euros/gold/bitcoins, it will destroy the SA economy. You'll be Venezuela in a year.

Treat all other whites as potential allies. Enough of this eternal anglo vs. afrikaner shit. You'll both be knee deep in bodies together when the fighting starts. Build trust and help each other.

It's not about respecting the law, it's that you'll be tried by your enemies and sent to prison to be raped and tortured for the rest of your life, this is fucking Africa, people don't play games here

So once again the negroe destroys his own country. And then he comes for gibs.

Fuck no.

A large part of that problem was down to governments not actually doing anything to stem the flow and even going as far as facilitating it.

Get the cucks out of office (easier said that done, I know) and something more robust can be done.

kek, no, I don't think so.

To the equator!

Exactly why you need a militia, and need it yesterday.

I'd be less worried about them causing a global financial crisis and more worried about them joining boko haram or some other islamist group and turning large swaths of Africa into caliphate 2.0. that would be a real bith

>price rises
yes, price of raw materials rises
then 1/2 factories effectively shut down, and the price of the goods produced by those that didn't shut down increases massively
which means people don't buy nearly as much consumer electronics (for example)
also a fuck load of industry workers get fired
etc
and your economy gets completely fucked over

this isn't as simple as "supply down means price up HURRRRRRR", it will have a massive snowball effect

a real bitch

>starving niggers travel from south africa to europe
how? theyll die of starvation before they even get anywhere plus dont they have to cross deserts n shieet

Fuck off!

>and even going as far as facilitating it.

It was almost exclusively facilitate by NGO's and (((international finance))) allied with European (((politicians)))

Soros will buy them plane tickets.

It won't just be south africa, that's the point. But we are the economic engine of africa. When we crash we'll take all of southern Africa with us, central/east/west africa will also feel the effects and could very well lead to a huge exodus from africa.

It is small, and our country doesn't have any love for refugees,
not even those from the Big Unstable Congo, aka DRC.

What model glock do you have then? I venture to guess it's a swiss army knife glock... those are the best

but if theyre starving how will they even make it

oh.. thats how fucking soros again he probably already has an army of planes prepared waiting for this to happen

shiieeett
are you telling me we will get a /sag/ with daily updates?

That sounds more catalyst for euro inflation(raw material price hikes also causes it).Mario Draghi is so trapped in his ivory tower :3

I don't have a gun, but if my government was literally out to kill me then I would aquire one by whatever means I had to. Build it myself if required.

For context, most sub Saharan African refugees first run here. We have about 3-5 million immigrants from elsewhere in Africa. If they can't run south, they'll run north

Yeah, the Congolese are crazy on a whole other level

Or container ships fully provisioned and ready to sail.

The same way they usually survive when there's no food. Cannibalism.

>Politically Incorrect
Are diamonds such a bulk commodity that they need container ships to get them out of the country?

You guys don't have any options but to fight, right? Everyone knows that blacks are incapable of creating a well functioning economy, all of that "reclaimed" land will turn into land fills of shipped relief from Sweden. Just grab all of the old FALs and get to work again.

I've got some bad news for you. Your government literally is out to kill you.

Belgium should have retained control of that place.
Even some of them are asking when the Belgians are coming back.

Not in the direct way that the SA one is.

This is depressing.

>this isn't as simple as "supply down means price up HURRRRRRR", it will have a massive snowball effect
Sure, but for a short term trade, and opening some short positions it seems like the possibility to make a fast buck. It is that wrong to hate monies?

I agree my dude. Rhodesia all over again. And yet again the West sits by and helps the idiots destroy their own countries.