Justify this steel/aluminum tariff bullshit

Justify this steel/aluminum tariff bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgYT8yqIko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M A G A
A
G
A

Jobs for me, not for thee, Leaf.

RUST BELT GOING RED CONFIRMED.

Helps the American worker. Literally seizing the means of production for the benefit of the working class

M-MAGA HE BE CREATING JERBS HE GONNA TEACH T-THOSE FOREIGNERS THAT ECONOMY IS GAME, AND WE WILL WIN THIS GAME. TRADE ISNT A TWO WAY STREET, ITS ABOUT WHOS GOT THE BIGGEST DICK HAHA MURICA SCHOOL SHOOTING

What's the problem OP?

I would love to make steel!
MAGA!

>aluminum
Aluminium

a Chinese trade war is needed to continue the US global domination of the world. Sorry you were shot in the crossfire, Leaf.

American steel is shit. It melts with jet fuel. Weak!

I didn't know Leads could feel fear

*Leaf
God I hate autocorrect

>China and the EU are all like "tariffs for thee but not for me"
Fuck them.

It makes sense. Countries have been dumping cheap steel on the US market driving cost in the ground. This was at the peril of the steel workers in the US. But of course now Trump has evened the playing field. China wanted a monopoly and once they got it were going to jack up the prices. By imposing tariffs Trump is just doing what every other country has been doing to the US for 30 plus years.

I seriously don't get this. trump has repeatedly said he's for reciprocity. why is america the only country that's not allowed to look out for its own interest and fight back

kek!

Putin's orders.

Trumpsters are the very fucking definition of cucks. Russians bots say jump and fags say how high...

MAGA

Make Americanovisk Greatski Againovich.

hahaha

America has been in a trade war for decades. Trump is the first to decide to fight back.

Because he wants to turn the Rust Belt back into the Steel Belt. MAGA, motherfucker!

In one week or two you will be educated about what trade war means. You have no clue about what you are talking.

And the same as in an conventional war, US can not handle the rest the world alone.

Trump will sink US in the shit.A big Haiti

Huahuahua

There is nothing to justify.

Trump is destroying all the good he did with the economy until now and that will be the biggest gift for the leftist parasites all over the west who called him a retard all along.

If he continues the trade war bs, he will do serious damage and promoting right wing causes will be increasingly difficult in the future with him as negative example.

why are you people so out of touch with what Trump supporters actually believe? you just repeat your smug little insults but you understand so little about why his supporters continue to be loyal. Calling everyone Russians because your masters tell you to isn't the same as debating. Your opinions are not your own and it must eat away at you on some level to be so pathetic.

people voted trump into office just 8 years after the disaster that bush because he wasnt hillary and quite literally believed the absolutely comical amount of provably false bull shit he spouted. the american people are the biggest dumb fucks on the planet and no amount of "damage" will stop them from repeating all this again in the future

Keep laughing.

>BRAZIL

White man's sensible chuckle...

Braindead faggot

Clinton, Bush, and Obama was the same presidency

Says faggotass Germ-any. BUY CADILLAC AND LINCOLN. FUCK BMW AND BENZ.

I like it. Reminds me of the 1700s

dude there's nothing wrong with BMW's and Mercedes but I will definitely agree that American luxury is fucking amazing. I want to be buried in the 98-04 Cadillac STS Seville.

Should have listened to this real american hero, burger. Have fun with a trade war you can't win.

You people are insane. You deserve what is coming.

It's what the Rust Belt manufacturing unions want.

Don't you care about the working class?

Domestic production.

if you honestly believe that there is no helping you. if i had a whole week i wouldnt be able to explain all the reason why that statement is retarded

How will you beat us when we pull your NATO funding and give you to Russia?

Europe, Canada, and virtually every other significant country have tougher trade restrictions than the US.

Why are you freaking-out when we decide to do it? Do you realize that fucking Trudeau, the faggot you likely voted for, supports more trade regulations for Leafland? Probably not, because you're just a retarded pleb.

BUY AMERICAN, HIRE AMERICA.

AND CATALOUGED

/thread

And Trump is doing a rally in Pennsylvania on the 10th. Shit just got real.

>if I had a whole week
Then you should be able to rattle off a few of the big ones, faggot. You won't because you can't, but keep concern trolling. Might work on someone.

It's optics to mask the new EO

i can justify tariffs on steel from china, but thats about it.

I dont have to, try and stop me

They were all neo-liberal fags.

Justify CNN and communism.

Thumbs up. Fuck the neoliberalists trade war now.

You need to search about how many steel US buy from China.

based Guido

Way ahead of you buddy.

But I still love my Tacoma. Chevy and Ford cant fuck with Toyota trucks

wrong place, go ask T_D faggots

Clinton and Obama supported tariffs, while the Bushes and Reagan opposed them.

Don't call us retarded when you don't even know the basic ideology and policies of the Democrats and Republicans.

Trump is actually breaking the norm for being a Republican who supports tariffs instead of screeching "muh free market" about everything. Also, Dems used to support Rust Belt manufacturing unions and trade protectionism, but I guess you abandoned that when you realized it was just easier to shill for Mexicans.

He’s only talked about tariffs since the 80’s

my brother. what model is that? I'm a poorfag so I've been driving early 2000's STS's because of how deliciously cheap they are.

>ITT: Leftists arguing for the free market and saying Trump is evil for opposing it

'13 I'm pretty close to poorfaggin it myself if I don't upgrade soon.

The Hilux is a good truck. Japanese are our new honorary Aryan trade partners.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgYT8yqIko

Steven Crowder has identified it. The money from the tariffs will be used to buy fully automatic weapons as part of Trump's overall pro-gun plan.

Time to go for the rare earth metals !

You want your country to be as independant from other countries as possible.

Think about how the EU was formed. Subsidies to fisheries outside the UK and rules were specifically set up to screw with their fisheries which ruined their fishing industry, making them dependant on other EU states for fish.
Same goes for the Dutch steel industry, which got fucked by subsidies to other steel companies in other nations, as a results our steel industry took a massive hit.
Even south-east EU nations served their purpose as nations to sell goods to, and even justify increased inflation and increase debt roofs.
This served the purpose of making nations afraid to leave the union, because leaving this setup involves damaging your nation before things get better.

Now think the same way, only on a world-wide scale.
We've become reliant on the US for defence and maize, we've become reliant on China for cheap production and steel, we've become reliant on India for fucking IT support.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but all it takes is for one (((group of people))) to take control of this clusterfuck and keep us enslaved to our own needs forever.

Better to rip off the bandaid now.

Aluminum tariff is 10%

- A 6 pack of beer will cost $.01 more.
- A Car will cost $45.00 more
- A 787 will cost $20,000 more.

Plus this will create 250,000 jobs in the Aluminum & Steel Industry.

The US has been in a trade war for Decades. This is the first time we have seriously fought back.

This is only the beginning!

Oh and for our "Leaf" Friends up North, your about to get totally fucked. Once NAFTA is dead, no one will care about doing business in CANADA.

The only major value CANADA had to the global economy other than raw materials, was it being a backdoor into the US economy. With that backdoor being closed CANADA gets BTFO

What if EU decides to put tariffs on american goods, software and consumer electronics it will badly damage apple google and ms these liberal companies are already not fond of trump

Finally, somebody actually gets it.

You got duped

I don't like the general economic strategy of trying to "bring back" industries that left the US. It's not something that will work long term. The economic forces that drove those industries away have not changed. Making the US artificially competitive through tariffs and the like may be a band aid solution, but it's doomed to fail in the long run.

I don't think there's nearly enough conversation going on about what the economic/employment landscape will look like in the future. What industries will employ blue collar workers in 50 years? Trying to drag the US industrial landscape back to where it was in the 70s and 80s will not be effective on a multi-decade time scale.

Thanks for the laffs m8 needed em

All you have to do is re-tool the auto factories and they can build something else.

The main point of tariffs is to prevent us from being too reliant on foreign powers for resources.

Typicall trumpster mentality. We are not talking about 1 car or a 6 pack, we are talking about hundreds of thousands of stell. We are talking about retaliation in the whole world.

Я дepьмo в влaгaлищe твoeй мaтepи.

Yes goyim, do not attempt to change the status quo. You can not fix the system that is broken so don't bother trying to make a change. Just accept the way things are. Please, take a quarter million refugees for your troubles as a gift.

Fuck you.

What proof do you have that it will be a net negative for us, then?

Sorry m8.
Hope this makes it up to you.

It's going to be fun seeing how Trudeau will handle this.

Wrong, the added cost of the materials is nothing compared to the economic benefits of bringing the industry back home along with all the secondary industries that inevitably build up around it. Why would producers care about a minor increase in the price of goods when people have more money to buy things?

Fuck Canada that's why.

Thats very rude towards those peoplekind

Proof? There is no proof. What the world have is a common knowledge about the consequences of an act like this in a globalized society.

This is obvious shit, pal, do not fool yourself, this will hurt you badly. And if Chump really escalates this like he say he will taxing the UE cars, the shit will hit the fan very fucking soon.

Trump is insane this is not a joke

How the fuck does that even happen

>Proof? There is no proof. Just muh feels.

As expected from a retarded jungle monkey.

REDPILL INCOMING
We need steel tariffs so that good, strong American steel will be competitive again.
As we all know, jet fuel can't melt steel beams. However, the WTC was built using low-quality chinese steel, full of adulterants and without the proper carbon ratio specified by the builders. Our lack of steel tariffs, and the disgusting unscrupulousness of Chinese metalworkers, are directly responsible for the loss of over 3000 Americans on 9/11.

das my fetish mayn got more?

>The economic forces that drove those industries away
"THE GIANT SUCKING SOUND"
do you hear it you dumb fuck, it's the sound of democrats selling out the USA

Other countries tax the shit out of stuff we export to them, why should we tax the shit they export to us.

> Muh leeeader toold mi this is good, so it are.

As expect from an idiot white trash trumpster,

Tariff in self defense. A country imposes tariffs on us, we impose tariffs on them in order to encourage them to participate as a fair and free trade partner.

B-but what happened to market economy? (China is not included, gov. subsidized)

>"the world won't need anything produced in 50 years"
GOD DAMMIT JUST DO IT... QUICKLY BEFORE YOU INFECT MORE MINDS

fuck china and fuck canada

>We are talking about retaliation in the whole world.
the little shiteater makes threats

no justification.

i am very pro-trump, except when it comes to trade. he simply fails to understand the benefits of free trade and the dangers of tariffs / other trade restrictions. protectionism / mercantilism never works. basically the result of this gambit will be retaliation from other countries, higher prices for us consumers, and not much else, def not more jobs or higher wages of americans. sad!

No, fuck off

>And the same as in an conventional war, US can not handle the rest the world alone.

>We are talking about retaliation in the whole world.
the cowardly lib cries