Fall 2017 Season

now that most shows from last season are done, what are you guys watching in the interim before the new season starts? (pic related). also what are you looking forward to next season?

I'll watch pic related for sure and maybe pick up some comfy SoL if it gets positive response.
Right now I'm not watching anything.

Next season is a bust. Only thing worth watching is Mahoutsukai no Yome and Umaru S2

That one show about a 30 years old neet christmas cake playing MMOs or something.

That image & title together got me excited until I read the text. Please be considerate.

I will probably try out: kekkai sensen, mahoutsukai no yome, umaru, kino no tabi, hoozuki

Now that I've written it down, most of these are continuations of something I watched before... I might be getting too old and closed to new things. Even mahoutsukai no yome I'm considering just because I saw a prequel/pilot episode.

PICKED UP :
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
3-gatsu no Lion 2
Osomatsu-san 2
Heaven's Feel movie
Godzilla movie

MAYBE :
Inuyashik
Kino no Tabi
Just Because!
Kujira no Korawa Sajou ni Utau
Yuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru s2
Dia Horizon
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoukou
Blend S
Konohana Kitan
Garo -VANISHING LINE
Two Car
Robomasters
Urahara
Honeyworks
Osake wa fuufu ni natte kara

Kekkai Sensen and 3-gatsu basically already make this season good in my books since i loved the first season of both shows. I'm strangely optimistic about Robomasters.

>Looking forward to the most
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Kino no Tabi
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Kekkai Sensen S2
LL Sunshine S2
>Trying out, will continue if they're fun
Vanishing Line
Two-Car
Inuyashiki
Anime-Gataris
Dies Irae
Juuni Taisen
Urahara
Inuyashiki

I think Urahara will fit my strangely specific criteria of kinda janky anime with a pastel color scheme that isn't that good but i love anyway

>Picking up for sure
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou (looks surprisingly comfy and interesting at the same time)
Kekkai Sensei S2 (no need to explain this one)
Cinderella Gekijou S2 (I'm willing to consume any amount of idolshit with a smile on my face)
LL S2 (see above)
Mahoutsukai (no need to explain this one)
Kanojo Bitch (looks like generic harem trash, but I'll probably watch it anyway, just because >Aoi Yuuki)
Kino no Tabi (I mean, it's Kino)
Dies Irae (never played the VN so I might as well see what the hype is all about. also, nazi vampires)

>Maybe
Two Car (looks like a nice comfy show, and it gives off some Long Riders vibes. will keep watching if we get comfy threads)
Just Because (after tawawa I have to give them a chance)
Juuni Taisen (battle royale is fun to watch)
Ousama Game (the threads have the potential to be enjoyable, even if it goes full edge mode)
Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau (artstyle is enough to give it a try)
Anime-Gataris (anime season without CGDCT is just not the same)

Looks like a pretty decent season.

Houseki no Kuni becauee I enjoy seeing cute gem girls being casually broken into pieces.

Im trying to complete P4

Next season, I'm giving everything a try. Right now I'm watching .hack//Quantum and Tales of Zestiria 2nd season, I have a shit ton of stalled shows in my backlog I need to complete.

Re-watch it. It's been 5 years afterall.

Can understand the 'trying' part.

I'll give anything that's not an adaptation a try. Also, Dies Irae, Inuyashiki, Shobitch, Black Clover and Ousama Game.

>that's not an adaptation
But why?

Rewatching Kino from the early 2000's to get ready for the new season, may watch the movies if I can find them subbed.

Gonna Rewatch the SAO movie, haven't seen it since it was in theaters. Gonna try and be sober this time and see if it's as enjoyable as it was before.

Probably gonna watch the hour long Made in Abyss finale multiple times after it airs on Friday, might even binge the whole series a few times.

Gonna try and watch Sora no Woto, Overlord, MonMusu and a few others in my backlog if I have time.

I've yet to find an original series that I didn't at least mildly enjoyed, so it seems like a safe bet.

I get rewatching Kino/SAO movie since it's been a while, but why rewatch the entire MiA right after it ends airing? And not just once, but a few times?

>I've yet to find an original series that I didn't at least mildly enjoyed

Forgot shows I'm excited for

>Kino no Tabi
>Magus Bride
>Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
>Shuumatsu Shoujo Ryouko
>Konohana Kitan

Because I enjoy it? There are multiple shows I have watched multiple times.

It helps me catch stuff I missed the first time.

>why rewatch the entire MiA right after it ends airing? And not just once, but a few times?
MiAfags have brain damage so stupid shit like this is to be expected.

>Shuumatsu Shoujo Ryouko
Fuck, not again. This is going to be MiA 2.0.

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just surprised. I would just get bored by watching the same show 3+ times in a row.
MiA anime isn't exactly "deep" so there aren't many details you could possibly miss, especially after watching it two times in a row.

But hey, different strokes and all that.

That is the only reason I'm thinking of watching it. I don't particularly like the character designs or the post apocalyptic WWII Russia setting.

At least, it's guaranteed to look even prettier than MiA, with White Fox and all.

For this series its more taking in the art and looking out for subtle bits of world building I'll never see in the manga, judging the animation quality episode to episode, and seeing how well the adventure flows rather than being fragmented week to week.

I've already read through what's available of the manga twice, and I've been keeping up with the threads since the start of the year. I understand what the show is about its just the way the world is presented is "you've got to dig deeper if you want to know want to know more" much in the way the Dark Souls games are and I can't help but eat that shit up.

I always wait until the season is almost ending to watch the seasonal shows. I'm going to watch whatever is tagged as romcom and probably a few shows from Sup Forums threads.

Watching Nisekoi right now, will probably watch Saekano next.