Why You Should Avoid Skull Mask Sporting Types

dailystormer.name/why-you-should-avoid-skull-mask-sporting-types/

This! As a 30-something year old White guy who does have a family but wants to support the movement I am telling you this is absolutely true. I'm a grown man who holds down a career in software and maintains a family. Because I happened to have already married an Asian woman long before becoming right-wing and nationalistic, I am rejected by all these groups primarily filled with late teens / 20-somethings. These kids love being edgy and idealistic but when it comes to effectively engaging the majority they are actually counterproductive.

We need an activist group that's composed of actual adults, hard-working White men with families who want to move the country towards nationalism without the fucking spergy "Day of the Rope" losers who are just filled with rage any have nothing to lose (you know, the school-shooter types). While not a membership organization, I will be attending this years American Renaissance conference as it's primarily composed of exactly the kind of people I'm talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpZ8EkK3eWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im... trying famalam but... I don't have enough skills.

Rice diver.

You already fucked up by marrying an Asian, dipshit. Divorce her if you don't already have kids. Why bother going to AmRen when you are part of the problem?

>marries a chink and does shit about it even when changing beliefs
>let me tell you how to be right wing
the absolute state of muttland

You're right, wanting to look like the bad guys is counter-productive and primarily for aspies.

Good to see my iron pill posting is finally getting through

Wrong bitch its day of the rope for all non adherents to our hardcore Aryan values including the homosexual warrior cult

So glad I don't live in Sweden.

Because I can afford to and this is not about my own personal life and circumstance you silly cunt.

Very happy to not be Lithuanian.

Glad to see Sup Forums still has real people on it.

wtf is homosexual warrior cult? lol

the feeling is mutual

Divorcing a woman due to change of ideology sounds retarded. Unless your wife doesn't conform or adapt and you find the difference in belief to be too great you don't have any ground to leave someone who is supposed to be your life-long partner.

Spooky scary skeletons

youtube.com/watch?v=OpZ8EkK3eWY

The globalist degenerates are not afraid of the neckbeard in their mother's basement or the awkward virgin teenager.

They are scared that they are surrounded by us and don't know it.

That cute boy you flirted with in the line for Chipotle? You know he loves dogs and plays guitar, you don't know he identifies with the "far-right."

That guy in the gym you had a friendly chat and fist-bump with at the water fountain? You see the orange sneakers and the chocolate-peanut butter protein, you don't see what's on his phone and computer.

The presenter at this morning's meeting? He says your questions were insightful and that his team is getting a new intern next week, he doesn't say that he's ready to join a fascist uprising at a moment's notice.

This is the true nightmare for liberals, when the streets are swarming with brown shirts they will wonder where they all came from. The answer is we were here all along, invisible, the people you thought were just like you.

The time for intellectual discussion is over, if you want a change, you must make it and it will be made by the very methods of those masked men you and DS keep mocking. You know very well that our given situation will not be solved by peaceful means since it is those peaceful means that just led Merkel to 4th term.
Just waiting for the economic collapse to produce more of those:
>losers who are just filled with rage and have nothing to lose
Meanwhile, stop putting down the masked man, he is your friend, since he is one of the last elements still willing to physically fight for your white ass.

I keep the idea that it should stay anonymous. Alt-right and whatever groups are out there are a joke. But at least you're doing something.

Based civic nationalism

There is some room in between full civic nationalism which ignores race completely and White nationalism which wants 100% White ethnostate now. We can have immigration and social policies that prefer White people and don't artificially prop-up non-Whites.

> Meanwhile, stop putting down the masked man, he is your friend, since he is one of the last elements still willing to physically fight for your white ass.

No, they actually want to rope me and my family. I'm willing to fight too, I've been buying guns and training on them. Doing what I can to get in better shape. Teaching my Hapa son Jiu-Jitsu and how to use guns, to protect himself both from antifa fags and spergy natsocs.

The only room for it is as a transition phase before total global extermination of non-whites.

Would be lulz if your kid gets leukemia, who would donate bone marrow? Not you not your gook whore. Lololol fucking mongrels

Pierce once thought as you did

>Y*nkies
>good
wew

Good stuff, good stuff... wait a minute-

>While not a membership organization, I will be attending this years American Renaissance conference

Hello, Dick.

This. Sorry OP, any merit that your post has is gone after that irreversible mistake. Kys and your hapa family.

>tells Sup Forums how to be
Kay. This shit is bigger than you. I got more than three huwite children and a redpilled wife. I am a skull mask sporting type vet that will put down Communists when the time comes.
Good job taking care of your family, but if you think this is going to end without bloodshed then you're condemning your kids and mine to a future that looks like South Africa. I'm not having it and I will fight for their future. Thanks for throwing advice, I'll pass all the same.

Be ashamed to die until you do something great for your people

You're right, but we still get to criticize you for racemixing and failing to perpetuate the White race even as you worry about its extinction. It makes you hypocritical, and thus we get to take issue with it.

That doesn't mean we don't appreciate your support or activism. But don't pretend that everyone who sees racemixing for what it is -- an evolutionary dead end for the white race -- is somehow a LARPy skull mask paramilitary faggot. Most of us are just as reasonable as you are. I recognize that your wife's ethnicity is now just an unfortunate coincidence, as you were not involved in White Nationalist politics when you married her, but that does not shield you from all criticism. I'm sorry, and it must be tough. But at least know that none of us would force you two apart if given the option. We just actively discourage that kind of behavior, and frankly you would as well if you were currently married to a White woman.

Pretty sure this thread is just a plug for AmRen after reading the whole thing again. The tone matches any number of DM plugs for it I received while on that part of Twitter.

I wonder if some people wear skull masks on demonstrations because they look cool and not because they are those weird types of protesters.

>As a...
kys reddit

Lol, what an it-okay-when-I-do-it idiot, but yeah, keep complaining about everyone else.

This is an 18+ board.

I find it funny that they are unaware that they are the real facists.

>racemixer telling me how to be white

Fuck off ricer. Hapa boys are hated and end up as school shooters because they are rejected by whites and asians. Good job thinking woth your dick instead of your childrens future.