Why are Slav women on average more beautiful than any other ethnicity? But all Slav men look like deformed gorillas

Why are Slav women on average more beautiful than any other ethnicity? But all Slav men look like deformed gorillas...

Most of the polish men here look pretty nice. Polish twinks are top tier

Because slavic women are supposed to breed with men of other ethnicity.

Slav men either look like angels or well, the tracksuits are a meme for a reason.

I’m a Slav guy and look like 90s Brad Pitt

We are attractive to other women like our women are attractive to all men. That's how it is.

>tfw a slav guy stole the love of my life

Only like 20% of Slav women are pretty. You just cherry pick

t. Slav man

>love of my life
No such thing. Get over that fairytale, life's a bitch.

Slavs are a JRPG fantasy race

>only 20%
that's pretty good desu

same here lol

I noticed this in Poland especially. Gorgeous young women with squat bald men

In Veliko Slavia men are deemed attractive not by facial aesthetics, but by your masculinity and charisma

Your statement biologically really makes sense OP. You're really a intellectual giant aren't you? SAGE.

I've seen beautiful slav women but I dont think theyre more beautiful than any other ethnicity.
To me they look like they try to hard which makes them look cheap, to much make up and such, and theyre pretty small.

I've never met any dutchies who like Slav wonen. Based

because the slavs did not take ugly ones back home after invasions

slav women are as ugly as brit women. You fucks cherrypick the whore with a bunch makeup.

Russians are uglier than all other Slavs...Belarus people are generally good looking on the other hand