So I'm reading the Turner Diaries and I noticed that the infamous "day of the rope" scene involves white women AND...

So I'm reading the Turner Diaries and I noticed that the infamous "day of the rope" scene involves white women AND white men being lynched for race-mixing.

Was Pierce some kind of feminist or something? We all know that men and women are not the same, and this is why it's only appropriate for us to boo-hoo-hoo over interracial relationships when it involves a white woman dating a nonwhite man. It's totally irrelevant when white men date or fuck women outside of their race, because reasons.

tl:dr William Pierce was a feminist retard because he thought race-mixing was equally wrong for both genders.

If you're fucking a black woman that means you're not being a father to white children which means you should save us the work and neck yourself.

No, you're just greedy and want reward without sacrifice. The Turner Diaries is spergy as fuck though.

>implying a white man can't have a white wife, white kids, and a few extra women on the side

If you're fucking black women, something is wrong with your brain. It's like fucking a horse or something. Dude, have you even SEEN black women? They don't even register a blip on my radar. They're not sexually ugly, they're not gross, they're just non-people. I don't rate dogs on my 1-10 scale. I don't rate deer. I don't rate black women. You instincts have to be fucked up beyond the point of saving if you're even capable of getting it up to fuck one.

Found the homo.

There's only one alpha male in any given group, and you being here tells me it's not you. Women will resent infidelity most of the time just like men will, and your marriage will suffer, and in this climate where divorce is legal, probably end.

>considers himself an expert on who/what is "alpha"
>claims women resent infidelity
>doesn't realize being some I-don't-give-a-fuck cheater is the epitome of the "bad boy" image women crave

Piss off, beta.

The roped chose that life, the blacked are degenerates. The degenerate were kicked out of the new white society, many tried to brake in, if I remember correctly.

That's not the average she boon and she's clearly mixed
Found the nigger!

>There's only one alpha male in any given group
that simply isn't true

They chose that life, but the point is that white men shouldn't face the same punishment as women for race-mixing. The attitude should have been "Well, you're a MAN, so that means we'll give you a pass for banging nonwhites."

After all, the modern white nationalist movement seems to have that attitude, and rightfully so. Spencer, Enoch, Weev, Anglin...all race-mixers. But who cares? They aren't women.

>If you're fucking a black

Also it means you now have better than coin toss odds of catching herpes.

See
That specimen is a mulatto as well. You had to find some half white mongrel to try and make your point.

Also pic related. By mating with these protohumans you're guaranteeing that your children will be dumber than you. Way to win Darwin's game.

They use alt- right but they aren't white nationalists like George Lincoln Rockwells or Dr. William L Pierces. Spencer is probably the biggest shill "in the movement."
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhicdpt9Q0U

>That specimen is a mulatto as well.
Still nonwhite.
>Also pic related. By mating with these protohumans...
Imma stop you right there. You realize sex doesn't always result in reproduction, right? Now I realize that white women having non-reproductive sex with nonwhites will literally cause civilization to collapse. But it's ok for white men to engage in that activity because...well, I don't have to explain why. It's just acceptable. Don't ask for an explanation, because that's the kind of shit a feminist would demand.

fbp
race-mixers get the rope regardless of sex

Pierce suffered from the anglo-saxon degeneracy of considering women to be equals and not a species inferior to man.

>amerimongrel logic
you are not white nigger, now fuck, anyone that thinks that fucking niggers is ok deserves a bullet

>Romanian flag
>calling others mongrels

That gypsy ancestry must be the reason for your low IQ.

>t. Racemixer

This. We all know that men and women are not equal. And that alone justifies white men who decide to race-mix.

This isn't race trading?

at least I'm not american.
threadly reminder that after 300 years of race-mixing virtually all ''whites'' in america have nigger DNA

Are you triying to make a point roastie?
No, the virtuous people on this board do not agree that cheating your gf/wife with another woman is good.

>at least I'm not american.

Correct. You're just a mixture of the absolute worst that Europe has to offer. Literally the 56% meme but in a different continent.

>the virtuous people on this board

What percentage would that be?

And lol at "roastie." Is "everyone who disagrees with me must be a woman" Sup Forums's version of the Russian bot conspiracy?

No they are just saying you have the peesonality of a female. Were you raised by a single mom? Dont take Sup Forums insults to heart so much.

The turner diaries are racist not feminist. He was against all race mixing. That's the racist equality. If you want all white you kill everyone that fucks non white. If you have actually read the turner diaries and think that it is about feminist go to your neo nazi chat room and cry

>No they are just saying you have the peesonality of a female.

I didn't realize that women were fond of giving white men a pass for "degenerate" behavior while simultaneously calling for the crucifixion of white women who dare to even contemplate a life outside of Sup Forums's puritanical standards. Am I missing something here?

>He was against all race mixing. That's the racist equality.

Yeah, but let's be real here. The only form of race-mixing that truly hurts the white race is white female/nonwhite male mixing. Even if it doesn't result in reproduction. Why is it earth-shattering when white women do that shit? Because. Why is it ok for white men to do it? See my previous answer. I don't really have to explain shit. The only people who disagree are feminists.

>Was Pierce some kind of feminist or something?

Nah just an edgelord

>What percentage would that be?
The majority (on this subject ) , see your thread most people are disagreeing with you.
>And lol at "roastie." Is "everyone who disagrees with me must be a woman" Sup Forums's version of the Russian bot conspiracy?
They way you express yourself it's very feminine.
>The attitude should have been "Well, you're a MAN, so that means we'll give you a pass for banging nonwhites."
It's like you are triying to make a point sounding like butthurt women
>"when MEN does X its good but we I do x it then it's bad "

>that spacing
just piss off already

>The majority (on this subject ) , see your thread most people are disagreeing with you.
The majority here think it's equally wrong for a white man to race-mix? Oh boy, you sure?
>They way you express yourself it's very feminine.
In what way? Am I speaking with a lisp or something? Educate me, bud.
>It's like you are triying to make a point sounding like butthurt women
So pointing out that the sexes are not the same sounds like "butthurt women?" You sounds like a feminist with your little attitude. It's almost as if you have a problem with me mentioning that men and women are not equal, so you have to put forth your projections. Rather amusing.

>just piss off already

No. I don't think that will be happening

anytime

soon
or at all

for that matter.

suuuure even tho blacks are smarter.

failed scat poet?

muh Sowell

Sure. Now post another super cool pepe meme.

He talking about white men fucking women of other races, and the first thing that comes to your mind is black women? There is something really really wrong with you user.

Mixing is mixing.

>he thought race-mixing was equally wrong for both genders.
Which is 100% accurate.

Whether you are a men or a women race mixing, it doesn't matter, you get the rope anyway.

>The majority here think it's equally wrong for a white man to race-mix?
Ye see
>In what way? Am I speaking with a lisp or something? Educate me, bud.
The words you use to express yourself are very female like

Found the race traitor.

You are on the list too, just so you know it.

OP, read:
This. FPBP.

click on it

>Ye see
Wow, 4 posters! And you used the Romanian mongrel twice...
>The words you use to express yourself are very female like
What words would those be?

>Bulack womenz hawt
>posts a 46%'r
Everything about that creature that's attractive is European admixture. I'm certain you know that, though, right?

>The Turner Diaries is spergy as fuck though.
I listened to his audiobook and I have to agree. Still, he predicted things that are happening now; like "racism" being the ultimate taboo and society devolving into an endless witch hunt to find and ruin "racists," "diversity" quotas/purges, and the Jew media only portraying non-whites as victims and whites as victimizers.

>Everything about that creature that's attractive is European admixture. I'm certain you know that, though, right?

I don't really care what makes her attractive. point being that she's nonwhite, but it's totally cool if I slide my white cock up inside her.

>The Turner Diaries is spergy as fuck though.
That's why you should read it.
I honestly enjoyed it, for its ultimate edginess and sperginess.

You're on the list too. Expect Merkel to be sending an armed response unit to your door for "hate speech."

>You're on the list too.
No, I haven't yet betrayed my race.

>Expect Merkel to be sending an armed response unit to your door for "hate speech."
That is the list of the other side, your side.

>No, I haven't yet betrayed my race.
What have you done to honor your race?
>That is the list of the other side, your side.
Ya got me. I secretly work for the German government.

>What have you done to honor your race?
Not betrayed it, that should be the first step.

>I secretly work for the German government.
You are both race traitors.
The institution in which you did it doesn't matter, a traitor is a traitor.

That chart clearly reflects a few things.

1. Black women will fuck anything at the highest rate of risk.
2. Black men will fuck anything that moves, but are less risky than black women (holy shit; think about that for a sec).
3. White women lose their sexual market value, and will even fuck a nigger later in life.
4. White men are the most aware of STD transmission, and are more picky in sexual partners than white women.

Wow. No wonder white men are the epitome of sexual desire/attraction. When you couple this with the fact that white men more frequent the use of prostitutes, white men really are the best choice overall.

fpbp

You’ve rattled the shills. Nice post.

>turner diaries
>nobody posted the graphic novel version yet
brb

>Not betrayed it, that should be the first step.
In other words, you do nothing.
>You are both race traitors.
>The institution in which you did it doesn't matter, a traitor is a traitor.
Epic thoughts, my dude. You'll be the next Fuhrer with that attitude.

Nothing wrong with spreading your seed, the limiting factor in reproduction is whombs. By colonizing a few oriental women I don't lower the rate by which white women can give birth to white children.

>It's totally irrelevant when white men date or fuck women outside of their race, because reasons.
You mean you want to be able to betray your race and not pay the penalty for it.

You think that contributing to White genocide is acceptable, just as long as you're the one doing it.

You're a race traitor that will hang on the day of the rope.

>In other words, you do nothing.
Yes, which is significantly better then being a race traitor.
You are the pot calling the cattle black.

Stop responding to me race traitor.

Miscegenation is fucking disgusting and evil.

>white cock
K, Schlomo.

Get a load of this feminist, being all consistent and acting like male and female race-mixers should be punished "equally."

lol fuck off you beta bitch feminist cunt. Men and women aren't the same, which means only one form of race-mixing is worse.

Why would it be if you do it with another civilized race?

The Jew slaves, the blacks, are hunting whites; that really is quite a witch hunt.

>Yes, which is significantly better then being a race traitor.
No, you're just a fence sitter. Somebody who does nothing but thinks that puts him in a better category than people who takes sides. You're pathetic.
>Stop responding to me race traitor.
Make me. It's my thread and I'll do as I please.

Same here. Brown skin looks dirty to me.

>Get a load of this feminist,
Feminism is Jewish. I'm not a Jew nor in favor of the Jews.

>being all consistent and acting like male and female race-mixers should be punished "equally."
Yes, they should. Both are betraying their race.

>lol fuck off you beta bitch feminist cunt.
Hey, you're the one that fucks animals.

>Men and women aren't the same,
And yet being a race traitor is equally vile for both genders.

>which means only one form of race-mixing is worse.
You say that to justify betraying your race.

How many nigglets do you have running around your feet right now, race traitor?

>No, you're just a fence sitter. Somebody who does nothing but thinks that puts him in a better category than people who takes sides.
No, I am not.
But even if I were.
You are ON THE OTHER SIDE.

You jumped from the fence and now you are a RACE TRAITOR.

>which means only one form of race-mixing is worse.
That might be the case.

The crime is so awful that in both cases the death penalty is applicable.

>You're pathetic.
Said the person that is so pathetic he can't get women of his own race.

You are such a loser you literally have to lower your standards so much you can only get niggers.

You fucking chink lovers will get the rope too

you fags will do anything to justify racemixing wont you? why do you even want to fug nigresses? enjoy your HIV

inb4 gay, roastie, low test etc

>Feminism is Jewish. I'm not a Jew nor in favor of the Jews.
You're advocating that men and women should be treated equally for race-mixing. Men and women aren't equal. So yeah, you're promoting a form of feminism.
>Yes, they should. Both are betraying their race.
Men and women aren't equal.
>Hey, you're the one that fucks animals.
No, I just don't see any point in punishing white men for race-mixing because men and women are entirely different. I only cry for hours and fly into fits of rage when a white woman has sex with a nonwhite. A white man who does that shit only results in a "meh" attitude from me.
>You say that to justify betraying your race.
You're promoting gender equality, which betrays your race. Fuck off, feminist.

Look, the fence sitter is getting upset! How adorable.

>You're advocating that men and women should be treated equally for race-mixing. Men and women aren't equal.
It doesn't matter if they are treated equally.
Death is the sentence, whether one gender committed a worse crime is irrelevant.

Not that race traitors like you should worry about that.

Harsh words from a race traitor.

A white woman who fucks a non-white is wasting her genetics on a mongrel
A white man who fucks non-white women wastes nothing, he just shoots his jizz into their latina/chink/native/negro wombs and bails, conquering the enemy one womb at the time.
However, a white man who breeds with a non-white and commits to her his resources is a traitor and then roping is justified

get a load of this kike trying to encourage racemixing. i see that hooked nose sticking out from behind your posts, faggot

>A white man who fucks non-white women wastes nothing, he just shoots his jizz into their latina/chink/native/negro wombs and bails, conquering the enemy one womb at the time.
Stop justifying miscegenation race traitors.

>You're advocating that men and women should be treated equally for race-mixing.
I advocate that men and women should be treated equally for crimes, such as race mixing yes.

>Men and women aren't equal.
Yet if a man or woman commits a crime, their punishment should be the same.

>So yeah, you're promoting a form of feminism.
No, because you no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Feminism turns women into people and destroys traditional gender roles and traditional relationships.

>Men and women aren't equal.
So you're saying that if a woman kills someone they should be put to death but if a man kills someone they shouldn't?

>No, I just don't see any point in punishing white men for race-mixing because men and women are entirely different.
But race mixing is a crime against the White race no matter who does it.

Why are you saying that racemixing aka betraying the White race and contributing to White Genocide is acceptable if a White man does it?

>I only cry for hours and fly into fits of rage when a white woman has sex with a nonwhite.
I bet you cry a lot more than that you whiny little faggot.

>A white man who does that shit only results in a "meh" attitude from me.
Because you justify White Genocide and want to partake in it.

>You're promoting gender equality,
You're promoting White Genocide.

> which betrays your race.
You are literally killing White people.

>Fuck off, feminist.
You're a fucking kike and we're onto you.

Cool story, fence sitter. How much time do you spend online doing NOTHING? By your own admission, you don't do shit for your race. Essentially, you're the worst form of traitor.

>Cool story, fence sitter. How much time do you spend online doing NOTHING?
As opposed to fucking niggers like you do?

At least that user isn't destroying the White race. You are.

>I advocate that men and women should be treated equally for crimes, such as race mixing yes.

BAHAHAHA Again, your feminism is disgusting. This is why society is degenerating so rapidly. It's because little bitchboys like you think men and women are equal. Well beta, they aren't. And your advocacy of equality is only making things worse.

this

>A white man who fucks non-white women wastes nothing, he just shoots his jizz into their latina/chink/native/negro wombs and bails, conquering the enemy one womb at the time.

Yeah buddy. Right on! race-mixing for white men is super cool and should NEVER be ridiculed. That's why we all gives dudes like Spencer and Enoch a pass.

We're in a war, moron. Miscegenation is a legit form of psychological warfare and war of attrition, you demoralize their men and force them to raise our spawns, who will become harmless mutts with no identity. We must be like modern day Conquistadors.

You're destroying the white race with feminism. So is the german faggot.

>BAHAHAHA Again, your feminism is disgusting.
You keep saying that word. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

>This is why society is degenerating so rapidly.
No, that's the Jews and non-Whites.

If White people had a country of our own, racemixing would not be happening.

But you odn't want a White-only country, do you? You want to be able to fuck niggers, because that's all you can get.

>It's because little bitchboys like you think men and women are equal. Well beta, they aren't. And your advocacy of equality is only making things worse.
Your shit logic and reasoning is why we know you're an anti-White Jewish shill.

That and you promote White genocide.

>How much time do you spend online doing NOTHING?
Whatever I do is irrelevant.
At least I am not a race traitor.

You have no right to complain about me, if you are nothing but a disgusting race mixing race traitor.

>You're destroying the white race with feminism.
You want non-whites to live in White countries so you can fuck them, don't you?

>At least I am not a race traitor.

Except you are. A little feminist promoting race traitor who does nothing.

>You're destroying the white race with feminism.
A) getting similar punishments for crimes isn't feminism
B) you are a race traitor.

>Except you are.
In what way?

I don't fuck niggers, like you do.

>either have sex with niggers or you're a feminist
this is literally the logic you're trying to push on Sup Forums? nice try shlomo but i dont fucking think so. i only fuck white women. try it sometime you kike