can super go deeper into bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kGrHWrRxPoY?t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if we know toriyama then that fusion is gonna result in this

Would that make them Android 35?

Android 306.

no

Am I the only one who hates that Goku render? It looks so fucking off, his eyes are so far apart.

yeah it's really bad imo

Nah, it'll be female cell instead. That's his new kick.

so, let's discuss the most important question here:
Will it be male or female or both?

Futanari Fanart tier transformation.

Probably agender

Has to be fake.

hope it's fake

Their Fusions fusion didn't have a clear gender. This will probably be the same.

it makes sense though
it's odd that up until now there hasn't been a fusion, even though it's a perfect place for one to appear. And these two are likely candidates. The only thing that makes it slightly not believeable is that they never were involved in a situation where they even saw a fusion much less learned it to do it themselves

this looks familiar

youtu.be/kGrHWrRxPoY?t=7

I can only hope for a body in favor of Android 18 but with the mind and souls of 17 and Krillin gets to smash that.

looks fake

What's different?

dick girl / futa

There was an 17 and 18 fusions in DB heroes interestingly (Though I think it's super 17 from GT)

is that incest? Does that count as NTR?

that makes krillin a homo

How the fuck can two cyborgs fuse? The dragon couldn't even turn them back into humans because their cybernetics were so extensive.

It will be a cute trap.

But who will they even need to go fusion against?

Toppo

Watch it last longer than 30 seconds somehow.

HIt, Toppo, Kale, that robot with the two balls that was cucking gohan, Jiren the AYY, the bugs?

Didn't they say fusions aren't allowed in the ToP?
If so, I don't know why wouldn't Goku and Vegeta fuse.

Gohan Legendary Super Saiyan 5, of course.

Fusion as way too OP in the Buu saga and got nerfed hard in Super to make it last a short while even with potara and to last like a full minute when the fused character becomes too strong. It also opened the fllodgates for all sort of BS like SSJ3 Gotenks.
Here's a way to fix fusions between saiyans at least: no changing SSJ form after the fusion is done. If the two saiyans fuse in base then they can't change into SSJanything while fused, likewise if they go SSJ2 and fuse then their fusion will be in SSJ2 for the whole time without being able to power down until it is undone. Potara fusion stays permanent but with the possibility of being reverted with the DBs only.

goku gohan vegate three way fusion