Made in Abyss

What was Ozen and Lyza's relationship? Were they like sister? Did people fear them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A62pL9u2J_4
kpenkmusic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=e1oe8slVztw
youtube.com/watch?v=_GXnlTGg2cQ
youtu.be/tLsu9ro6Tv4
twitter.com/kevinpenkin/status/903508841257725952
cdjapan.co.jp/product/ZMCZ-11622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1:09 to the end of this track would be PERFECT for the scene where Reg and Bondrewd are fighting their way up from the 6th layer back to the Idofront:
youtube.com/watch?v=A62pL9u2J_4

I think they had a sort of mother/daughter relationship

I want to blow up mitty with my cock there is going to be nothing left but a cumrag, after i'm done i'll use it as a toilet wipe, a nice fate for a shitty rug.

kill yourself

It makes me wonder if any other white whistles managed to train, or trained under other white whisles.

not quite, more like master and disciple. ozen is not quite motherly and seeks to challenge lyza, hoping to see her overcome her obstacles.

Does Kevin Penkin know Japanese? If he doesn't know Japanese, doesn't that mean he read our translations and used them as a basis for the songs?

or they hired a translator to help the production company communicate more directly.

Penkin said that he'd read the story prior to writing the music. So he either had it read to him by a translator, or he read the only translation available.
Not that it matters.

Did Kevin do vidya OST before? The beginning of Forces Beyond Control sounds like something that would be in a game.

Take a look for yourself m8.

kpenkmusic.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=e1oe8slVztw
yes

wtf is the instrument at the end? cello with heavy bass distortion and tuba combined?

Is this song on the OST?
youtube.com/watch?v=_GXnlTGg2cQ

Yes. It's called: Underground River (opening version ft.Raj Ramayya)

There was no way he'd have read the translations made here. You don't make 50+ songs in the span of 2 months.

>when the Hanezeve Caradhina kicks in

I WANT TO SEE LYZA AND TORKA have coitus for the purpose of reproduction

Is Faputa a femdom master?

Not a musician, but could be some sort of low-pass-filtered buzz in a stepless pitch shift.

Go to sleep April

Very nice.

electronic buzz

forgot word

No. Too uplifting. Not really the kind of feeling that all those discarded cartridges need to evoke.

Too bad we won't get that fight this season

I just felt like it captures the scale and frantic pace of this part. Especially the part that begins at 1:33.
The tone of the song is a little "uplifting", but it feels like a rapid musical ascension, so it would accompany this specific part well, imho.

Yeah it totally doesn't work for me. In fact I would even say that the start of that track up UNTIL 1:09 is perfect for the rise, and then when Bondrewd achieves full blessing at the top this track should begin.

youtu.be/tLsu9ro6Tv4

I guess the reason Bondrewd was able to control Touching the Moon so effectively is because he bound his soul to the creature. Makes sense.

Is Crucifixion the elevator music?
>the part it gets more intense
>tfw can't unhear Mitty screams of agony

Reminder.
This isn't a fucking general. Let threads die and let people find the new one on their own.

I feel like Kevin wrote music for scenes that aren't being adapted.

Nah.
twitter.com/kevinpenkin/status/903508841257725952

Or they will be used for the Idrofront OVA

I get what you're saying but we're talking about an extremely intense fight scene here.

>At best we could only have this epic scene of boneman but no fucking ss2 to hype

Jesus why????
At least we still have the manga

I feel like a big chunk of the second disk will be included in the final episode.

This. There are songs there that fit the later chapters of the manga. Especially for the Bonelewd fights.

A lot of the songs he composed weren't even used in the show yet.

Is there a good rip uploaded yet?
Don't really want to grab them off of youtube

>thinking anyone follows rules
wew

Check the last thread faggot.

>Bondrewd realized Nanachi successfully released Mitty by watching through her eyes and seeing Mitty's life light in his lab turn off
>Nanachi supposedly later finds Mitty in the Narehate village, and Kajya says the "masked man" left her there
How is this gonna work?

There's mega links in the archive.

>Project Phoenix

more like project DOA

Honestly the best cliffhanger they could do is take that scene with Bondrewd and put it right after they show Riko, Reg, and Nanachi leave from Nanachi's hideout. That would both really entice the audience to pick up the manga and also leave the room open if they wanted to make a second season.

Would Reg having sex with Lyza count as cheating on her dead husband? I mean it most likely happened. Wouldn't using a sex doll count as masturbation instead of sex?

>based of lots on concept art, the manga, and close conversations with the team
>based on the manga
how does that answer the question

well the life light only work for mitty previous body

with Regu's beam I supposed she was resurrected into a new body.

Or this could be the NAP village/ Mr. long neck fucking with Nanazi via abyss magic, reading her mind then creating some kind of Mitty illusion/clone? to jew the shit out her. So all that left is guessing which body parts Nanazi will sell.

>implying nanachi wouldn't just step all over this guy to get valuebux

One possibility is that Bondrewd simply split Mitty in half to see what would happen as an experiment, she's missing one of her eyes after all and she definitely had that when she was first transformed into a rug.
Another one is that you don't just lose your "humanity" when you become a Narehate but that something gets split off from you that is then transported deeper down into the abyss and can gain sentience under particular conditions. Maybe some of those then settled down in ancap village

kek that won't be enough because apparently she's a public rug now even the Sage "use" her.
And adding to the fact the she's Nanachi's treasure so I guess she will have to step on that guy for eternity.

Riko said that when Mitty was freed her soul got up and walked away. Perhaps the Narehate village or the sixth layer is the binding place for all people that perish in the Abyss, they find their way to the sixth and are reborn as Narehate.

when will the next chapter be released?

Never. It's Berserk Version 2

Nanachi saved the series

Who knows, maybe flatguy would put really high value on a bunnyloli stepping on him. That and it hasn't actually been established that one of the sages 'owns' mitty.

Tsukushi originally said he wanted to release the next chapter in the first week of September but then never did. Right now it's a "when it's ready" kind of situation
It's a webmanga and he's his own boss so he doesn't have any sort of deadlines, the schedule is whatever he wants it to be.

things is Bonbon never went to the ancap village so either longneck is fucking with us or it's not mitty.

So never. Man that's fucking stupid. Not capitalizing while the anime is going on is borderline retarded.

He has the elevator m8. It's not like he has to go to value village himself.

Giraffe only said a masked man left her behind. He didn't explicitly say it was Bonedad. It could be Srajo or Wakuna for all we know. They also wear a mask.

5 minutes

the elevator is for lolirug only user
could be one of them, so Boneman gave Mitty to one of them as a gift or sth and he dropped it at the ancap village.

He's probably talking about the actual elevator that Riko&co used, not the experiment chamber.
There's any number of ways one half of Mitty could have been carried to ancap village without any kind of involvement from abyss magic, we just don't know yet.

>reg is torka

Your face when

Naw. Torka died 12 years ago, and Lyza went on her Last Dive 10 years ago.

There could be any number of magical explanations for anything that happens in this show, and you know it.

Did reg and faputa fug in the past?

>10 years ago

Which might be a single year or so in sixth layer time.

there already is

when you die in the abyss your spirit is trapped and sent to the very bottom of it

Torka is much more likely to be Faputa than Reg.
Faputa asks Reg (who we know has aspects of Lyza in him from the fight with Bonedad) if he succeeded in bringing his most precious thing with him, and Lyza's most precious thing would obviously be her daughter.
Totally wouldn't put it past Tsukushi to genderbend both of them, Torka became a cute brown moth girl while Lyza became a roboboy with a fully functioning cock and balls.
We know Faputa is intimately familiar with the smell of Reg's genitals, which would only make sense considering Torka was obviously the bottom in their relationship and probably ate Lyza out fairly frequently.

>when you die

Yeah and Bondrewd "died" when reg crushed him with a rock too.

God why do I like Ozen's armor so much?

What is it about that fucking armor ?

What if Bonboi brought her back UP as they both ended up at the bottom of the abyss?

she also saved my heart

>Torka is much more likely to be Faputa

Absolutely no way. She comes across as being way older than Torka could possibly be.

>Lyza became roboboy

Nah, Lyza couldn't have become a robot. He remembers seeing her in first person, so most likely he simply got some of her memories, or their sharing minds somehow. Also, he did say that there were numerous others inside him.

Bondrewd never descended past 5th layer. Considering the curse, how could he have? He had to discard like all of the cartridges he had while getting fully blessed by the abyss just to climb back up to the top of the geofront.

smol maruruk

>She comes across as being way older than Torka could possibly be.

We really need to see more of Torka before we can make that conclusion?

>We really need to see more of Torka

Considering nobody had ever even called him a white whistle there's no way that he had some kind of special abilities that would make him equal or greater than bonedad.

Grownup Maruruk taking care of an older Ozen when?

Reg could theoretically be Riko's father. Indirectly, though.

>She comes across as being way older than Torka could possibly be.
How exactly does Faputa seem old?
She feels like a little girl, it's hard to discern her age but she acts incredibly naive.

>How exactly does Faputa seem old?

Something about her being the princess of the Narehate, and her creating the village.

>incredibly naive

Rather than naive, I'd say she just can't speak the human language well. Seems like Reg forgot how to speak her language too.

same

guro, sexual lolis and cute shotas aside, made in abyss really makes me feel good

>her being the princess of the Narehate
That's more meant as a nickname in my opinion, she is basically their idol, the exemplification of their desires.

>and her creating the village.
That's pure conjecture, absolutely nothing points to her actually being responsible for the creation of the village.

Married life with Ozen Part 1

>Hmm, I felt someone on top of me
>Hmm?
>What's this bump in my belly?
>I should lose weight
>Oh dear, it seems like I'm getting weaker
>You wouldn't happen to know what happened, hmm?

>Ah, so it seems you placed a child in my belly
>What a pain, but I'll see it through to the end
>She might be a useful apprentice one day
>But my clothes and armor don't fit anymore. What a pain.
>I suppose I'll have to use you
>If Lyza can do it, then there is no reason I cannot
>What?
>You're concerned about our child?
>Our daughter won't be able to survive long in the Abyss if you keep coddling her before she even arrives in this world
>Better to start training her sooner than later

>Hmm? You're wondering where our daughter went?
>She went off to gather some things
>It's a shame she's barely ten and she's already taller than her father
>I don't understand why Lyza cared so much about that little brat
>Our little creation has been helpful, but she was quite the nuisance in the beginning
>I was wondering if I should've thrown her into the Abyss and see if she'd return
>Oh? You seem upset.
>I was not joking. She will not survive long if you keep treating her like a normal child.
>She can never see the surface or live a normal life
>But that she has survived this long is no surprise. She is my daughter after all.
>Fine. I'll stay alive longer to make sure she can turn into a fine diver
>After all, wouldn't it be a bad joke if my own daughter was not the finest White Whistle?

Married life with Ozen Part 2

>Ah, you're awake?
>Your father is still out in the third layer.
>Do not worry about him. He can survive out there.
>You remind me of myself when I was your age
>Hmm? You think you can beat me in a fight?
>I wouldn't joke about that. I might snap you in half.
>Perhaps when you've received your White Whistle

>Hmm? You want a bedtime story?
>I would've thought you were far too old for those
>Very well then, if you keep insisting
>Which one would you like to hear first?
>How I tore a creature in half with my bare hands?
>Or perhaps when I crushed a man's head with my fists?
>You want stories of a princess and her prince?
>Then maybe I shall send you down to the fifth layer to listen to Bondrewd
>I've heard he is quite well with children.
>I would never allow that man to touch one of my own though
>For what awaits you down there will be the last story you ever hear
>Ah, don't cry so easily. No daughter of mine can cry at mere frightening tales.
>Very well, I shall tell you the story of a woman named Lyza the Annihilator.

>You're asking if I love your father?
>I do not love him.
>After all, he needs me more than I need him
>But I do not dislike him.
>Hmm? You're wondering if I love you?
>What silly ideas has that man put in your head?
>I dislike you less than you father.
>You want a yes or no answer? Noisy child.
>You'll earn the right to hear that once you've crossed the fourth layer.
>Perhaps then you will understand how silly love is.
>If you won't relent, then I shall tell you this
>I would like for you to survive.
>I would not want you to perish in the Abyss before it consumes me.

gay

Married life with Ozen Part 3

>You're a Red Whistle now
>At the moment, you're no better than the dirt of the Abyss
>Remember that the creatures will see you as nothing but food
>You should feel lucky that I'm even allowing you to do this
>Red Whistles aren't allowed to venture this far
>You're afraid?
>Was it not you who kept complaining to her mother that she wanted to travel with her?
>Always stay close to me then
>It would be an annoyance if I had to bring back your half-eaten body
>Perhaps when you are old enough, we shall find a relic that you can hold as your own

>You found an old picture of me?
>Ah, it seems that this is from many many years ago
>Don't be silly. I am just the same as I was back then
>I grew quite a bit since then but people were quite afraid of me
>How silly it seems that simply getting a White Whistle turned me from a towering monster to a hero
>You're asking how old I am?
>That's quite rude to ask me.
>Am I to assume you prefer younger girls?
>Maybe I should throw you into the Abyss with this picture attached

>You want me to head to the surface with you?
>I do not think that is the best idea
>Your new friends might be frightened by me
>It would bring unwanted attention and perhaps lead less honorable sorts to take you away
>Even if you did tell people, I hardly think anyone would believe that your mother is a White Whistle
>I am not like Lyza where I can pose as a normal human
>After all, who would even find such a woman who is akin to the creatures of the Abyss as a maternal sort?
>You are a unique case as you are peculiar
>What would I do if someone took you?
>Isn't that obvious?
>I would tear and grind them to pieces for taking what is mine
>There are certainly treasures more valuable than you are in the Abyss
>But I suppose I can make do with you for the time being
>Perhaps one day you will become a Diver worth being my most precious treasure

Should I do a Part 4?[/spoiler[

I feel like the 1 hour episode is very "cinematic". It's going to have a lot of new music.

But yeah, Kevin went overboard and make a lot of music that would fit better later on.

cdjapan.co.jp/product/ZMCZ-11622

Here you go! You can get the music here!

all of those things you mentioned as aside make me feel good too though

>Should I do a Part 4?
You should probably kill yourself.

>Should I do a Part 4?
no

It's been 78 days since the last chapter.

yes part 4 plz

don't worry user, he started working on it this week!

I think he read up until the latest chapter and just thought "just in case".

>That's more meant as a nickname in my opinion

She was said to have a high social standing. It doesn't seem like she's considered a princess merely because they want to gawk at her. It seemed more like the other way around.

>That's pure conjecture

Maybe. But the way that he said "embodiment of value" made it seem that way. Also, the robot guarding her has that same marking that's on the village.

Going back on it now, I'm not sure why I got that idea but still, she seems like somebody who has lived a very long life. Giraffe mentioned that she can't pass away, as if she was immortal. And she made that comment about how once those human children die, that he will stay the same.