I'm Registering with the NRA. Pick my free gift

Which do you prefer to get

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
nrastore.com/sportswear/headwear/nra-black-gold-hat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cap has the highest chance of triggering. 50% chance the duffel is shite quality

I have the knife, it's not bad, but I'd take the black bag for the range.

I´m torn between the pocket knife and the black & gold duffel bag. They both look pretty cool.

Hat will do most damage to libs

The duffel and knife are probably pretty shitty, if you get the hat it'll be a good hat and you can piss off people with it.

Still shilling I see... Sad

I got the duffle bag because I already have a load of knives and the hat is ugly. I figured it was a good compromise between triggering and something I would actually use.

The hat

It's good quality, more useful than I expected. A black and yellow "NRA" triggers libcucks every time.

I'd take the digital camo bag. Folding knive are shit and hats are for bald people.

I've gotten the hat before. It sucked. Terrible quality. Same with the knife. I got a zippered pistol case that was of acceptable quality. Id try out the duffel.

Hat for triggering leftycucks or bag for the range

I got the black range bag a few years ago, works pretty good still.

Oops I didn't clarify. I mean the black duffel I got from them is good quality

I just bought a 5 year and got the black bag

Get the Camo bag. I'm a slacker, I need to join myself.

The knife or bag on the right

>made in China

Where do I sign up?

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

>giving money to a jew lobby masquerading as pro gun
>not support GOA
jesus christ what a retard

The hat will trigger but its poor quality and made in China which is stupid with the big US flag on the back. The knife is very cheap feeling and poor quality as well. Go with one of the two duffels.

Both. I'm donating again on the Sup Forums money bomb day. Feb 24th.

i got the hat

I had a bad similar to that black one, I used it on the road for 10 years and it lasted another 20 after that with lots of travelling..it looks identical like it's same company or something

I got the knife

I have the digi cam bag - it’s fucking garbage

black and gold duffle ez

Pick the hat so we can easily recognize you and beat your ass you stinky terrorist.

I was on an airplane a few days ago when a stewardess had to rearrange some luggage in the overhead compartment. She pulled out that black and gold NRA bag and started frantically asking "Whose is this!! Whose bag is this?!?" and then this mid 30's fat woman who was sitting next to me started getting all hysterical like a bomb was about to go off.
I can truly understand now why the word "hysterical" was originally meant to refer to women.

can you just buy one of those things ..like if you already in NRA but wanna knife

this..need hat AND bag for full triggering

>four to six weeks for delivery

The absolute state of the American postage network

Lol

I had the black bag a few years back, and if it's the same as it was then then it's a low quality piece of shit. It's a small bag, and pulling the zippers will tear the thin, cheap material.

They have very similar items in the nra store online

I couldnt find the same bags but I did find some hats

nrastore.com/sportswear/headwear/nra-black-gold-hat

You can get it to say "life member" on the hat. They're all ouf of stock at the moment sold out

>nrastore.com/sportswear/headwear/nra-black-gold-hat
excellent

get the knife for when trump bans guns

*March 24th. That's how quickly Feb flew by.

Take the most visibly obvious thing, then bring flaunt it at your nearest college campus.

I say get the hat. Looking back on it, the hat seems like the highest quality thing there. I picked the knife though because the hat it was too loud and that's not how I dress. Will probably pick this one up if I see another stunt like that CNN town hall.

Got the digi cam bag and got a magazine free too.

I got the bag. It’s pretty dope

I went for the hat, but I only joined last week and it hasn't arrived yet.