We need to pick a thread and stick with it

I will protect Shoebill from the suits.

Paradise lost

change.org/p/けものフレンズ視聴者のみんなへたつき監督辞めないで

2k more, god dammit VOTE
SPREAD THAT SHIT
DO IT

DEATH TO TAKESHOBO

Everyone, when you kill yourself remember who to blame in your suicide note.

generals are against the rules.

Fuck guys, I'm so mad I can't enjoy other anime
What the fuck do I do

Let's talk about something else, how did Moose even get her underlings? Chameleon honestly doesn't seem to be the type who like challenges.

Might has well get started with a bang. Executive officer Kurita Shigetaka at Duwango started tweeting about stuff this morning. Anyone want to take a crack at it?

twitter.com/sigekun

This isn't a general you retard. Things are HAPPENING.
BAD THINGs.

add Kadokawa to the list of people we ain't ever gonna forgive
>Takeshobo
>Kings Record
>Kadokawa

We'll never know.

I want to start a collab image, so we can show our support for tatsuki during these hard times

Sounds good to me.

This is depressing.
The anger has died for me. Only emptiness now.

youtu.be/yijCLK6U60Q
>Kemono Parade Japari Park Memorial
>Memorial

One person I'm sad the most for is Mine.
His project got a second chance thanks to Tatsuki and suits fucked it up again.

Don't worry, Kadokawa will fuel the flames again tomorrow.

Sure, I'll give a summary of stuff so far. Might wait until he finishes his current set.

When's that stream people were talking about?

Seems like a niconico mod explaining that they weren't suppressing the news about Tatsuki on the niconico news site

He just apologized about the missing news headlines. Nothing about Tatsuki.

what did those faggots at kings records did? i just hate victor entertainment

>Takeshobo
>Kings Record
Hoshiiro Girldrop was some next dimension trolling.

Delayed the Poptepipic anime from October to January.

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/910067260844269568

>stock isn't plummeting
But.....the future refused to change.

twitter.com/Ray_Kbys

please translate

Mine's put between a rock and a hard place.

We are Tsurai-san now...

what does reaching 50k even do though?

Please delete this illegal content or the yakuza will come to your home and break your kneecaps.

Hey bro. Sup Forums here. You don't move people by shouting commands at them. It's just not that easy

Kind of the same. As sad as it is I kind of just want to forget Kemono Friends ever existed for a number of months until I am more disconnected from the whole thing. Being perpetually sad and outraged for nearly 3 days over this is getting too much.

Please, don't be stupid and think only of immediate stock impact. that's not it. It's the whole motion of confidence on the board and in company management that's the issue for Kadokawa top most execs right now.

>Big moose DICK

We Tsurai now.

Chameleon is wants to be awesome like Moose and her gang. She's just very meek, but wants to be cool.

>I really really hate to see that kind of messages.
to me, That sounds like this. “Hi, I raped your daughter, she is wonderful girl. thanks father”

heh

I cant believe everyone is fucking dead.

Nothing. It's just another milestone. There's no signature goal and it's unlikely Kadokawa even knows about the petition in the first place.

It's not anything big. He just mentioned that when he was working on a media mix project, he turned down some companies, and Kadokawa was the only company who didn't reply to his rejections. He said that it didn't really bother him that much, since he was on the rejecting side, but that it's probably biased his view of the company.

Also, thanks for the reminder that I'm a filthy pirate.

>Sup Forums here.
Hey, fuck off

Management is probably gonna use some dumb excuse to quell the shareholders in the emergency meeting, and that'll be that. I'm slowly coming to terms with the death of Kemono Friends, and how we will soon get Zombie Friends.

Will Kemono S2 be more or less soulless than Zombie Simpsons?

Don't forget that probably every employee in that company is probably against management on this issue. They've lost so much trust internally, too. This doesn't speak well for the future of this company

>Shoebill's sole reason.

user here, yakuza got me and am typing with my feet now.

:>Tatsuki makes a new anime, except instead of a light hearted adventure about friendship overcoming all, it's a dark despair filled journey through hell with the ultimate lesson being that only be slaughtering the wealthy can humanity ever find happiness, ending a graphic 23 minute depiction of the people who got him fired being murderd and raped by cute girls, ending with Tatsuki killing himself live on stream

he is not anno

They'll fire some fucks low on the ladder, wait for the autists to attach themselves to the next big thing and then business as usual.

I really want something about that train station girl.
Shit looks comfy.

Tatsuki become Yoko Taro

What was so difficult about just renewing Yao's contract or even putting up with their requests if they really existed? They did an amazing work, shouldn't it be fine to reward employees who do well? Kadokawa could have sat on their asses all day and they'd still get gorillions because of how popular KF got.
What kind of retard kills an enormous source of much needed profit out of nowhere because of an internal conflict?

Okay Sir ;-)

That sounds like a huge doujin potential there.

Greed

Who the hell do you think he is?

This isn't the first time Kadokawa's been greedy jews, though, and jap workplace ethics mean never speaking against your employer.

not fair comparison, Taro was fucked since the begging.
I wonder if he has some dirt on kadokawa too

G R E E D

Pride

What does that final scene mean. Fuck I'm so angry why did this all have to happen.

>先ほど川上と話しましたが、今日具体的なアクションを起こすそうです。みなさんにすぐにアナウンスできるかどうかは分かりませんが、見守っていただければと思います。
He was told by Kawakami that there's going to be some sort of "specific action" today?

twitter.com/sigekun/status/912890796898123776

greed, pride, arrogance

in japanese workplace you only get rewarded for blind loyalty, not hard work

Oh fuck they're going to murder Tatsuki.

The whole dirt about yaoyorozu broke with Kadokawa internal staffer leaking it out. That's how bad it is.

The top management at kadokawa is quite worried that the shareholders' patience is getting paper thing. The whole loss from nico nico has been nonstop since the 2014 merger, and those brass had to publicly apologize in 2015 for KanColle mismanagement, so you can imagine that the last thing they want is to for shareholders to call them incompetent right now.

Tatsuki will make pull a David Lynch and make Kemono Friends: The Return, a misantrophic play on the original's nostalgia, sincerity and wholesomeness.

He says it’s gotten hard to eat these past couple days and then talks about his experience with Kadokawa and their reaction (or lack thereof) when he rejected an offer of a media tie in to his games. They just never responded to his rejection letters giving him a bad impression. Normally people would write back to at least confirm they got the message.

It's 3pm over there right? When is it happening? Assuming this guy isn't baiting

I have no idea. I decided to watch it again earlier today and the fact that none of the Friends are in the final scene while the music box faded really summed up what I'm now feeling about this whole thing.

is a kadokawa IP

They ask Yao to make a show, but Yao use their IP to their advantage at full by starting a VA contest to select new VA for KR2 and future Yao-IP projects.
Also Yao is over doing all these fan services which is questionable not only to Kadokawa but also TV Tokyo network.
Kadokawa is demanding more control to the use of contents but Yao doesn't agree to that.

As others have said, most of the tweets are about people noticing that news about Tatsuki's situation was not visible on niconico. He has said that this is the result of how the ranking algorithm works and isn't intentional and then a bunch of apologies.
The main tweet of interest is twitter.com/sigekun/status/912890796898123776 where has mentions that he was speaking with Kadokawa and that they would decide on a plan of action today. He said it's not confirmed if the decision will be publicly announced immediately though.

You guys are getting as annoying as the horse guys. Please stop.

WE ARE FRENZU~!

*crying inside*

just hide the thread mongoloid

You could just ignore the threads.

Kemono Friends was you all along!

Unlike the horse guys this is anime and on-topic

He obviously couldn't handle the /biz/

Hopefully not some sort of legal action.

Wow, season 2 looks good already!

Can you just hide this post?

Template 26

Sorry, Kawakami*

Smiles you couldn't protect

I'm tired of all this too, i just want things to go back to normal.

>this is my first shitstorms, please rape my face

They killed the moose that laid the golden egg.

We're not shitting up your threads. Why don't you go there instead of shitting up ours?

Kadokawa is under a lot of fire from this because Nico's a Kadokawa subsidiary, so it goes without saying that people are accusing Kadokawa of intentional censorship.

My smile