I..well then.

Mine is mine.

KEK

>kek

World is mine.

11/10 winged dragon sperms

GEG

Woah best girl actually won?

Too bad the writing was so bad I dropped it before the anime aired.

DRAGON DILDO

glad i dropped this edgy garbage when I did

Pinchi body is very strong to handle that

Esdeathfags still sad

Tatsumi x Mine is literally the best official shounen couple.
Every other shounen main "couples" feels forced and predictable.

Only Esdeathfags think that this couple is forced

I still don't consider this to be a happy ending. He's a perma dragon and they won't be able to live totally happy ever again.
Plus no more sex.

>No more sex

You haven't read enough doujins have you?

This girl is getting huge hot dragon cock and will procreate strong dragonmen warriors.
What have YOU done with your life?

Is there anyone who unironically thought Esdeath had a chance?

As an Esdeathfag it saddens me that their couple works so well.

So as Tatsumi × Mine. Kurome × Wave were 200 times better anyway.

Akame is still trying to fix Tatsumi in Hinowa ga Crush, I hope the best couple will appear again sometime.

Are you being serious? If yes I might pick it up.

No way. The only way she could have won would be a bad ending. Tatsumi hated all of the Jaegers since Schere's death.

She is trying to cure her curse and someone becoming a freak (how they call danger beast in that new country) but with no leads there. It's kinda slow and Akame is more of a mentor than an active fighter with the new cast though.

What was flawed in the later stages of the manga? I enjoyed the beginning and love the middle part, but never feel like the closing stage was as good as the middle. Was it a victim of its own success and couldn’t improve on what it made before?

They are fucking trash.

The issue is that all the "fun" characters/pairings quickly disappeared towards the ending leaving only the serious ones, so there was not enough SoL/fight balance in the final arc. Only Kurome x Wave could give something.

I don't think he hated Wave. I'm not quite sure if I remember correctly but wasn't Tatsumi also there when Wave stopped Akame and Kurome fighting? Didn't look like he hated Kurome that much aswell.

Too bad Edgedeath didn't die somewhere around halfpoint. Fucking hated that bitch, she was easily the worst character in the whole manga if I don't count Wild Cunt, Honest and these trashes.

It killed off too many characters and there wasn't enough humour in the later parts to fill the void, a part of the fun in akame is the characters and too many of them were dead.

Why making things so complicated? Dragon can fuck a girl too.

I didn't know it was an actual sequel. I thought it was a ruse.
And the artstyle looks too different.

I wouldn't say it's an actual sequel, it just has Akame from after AgK ended (she even refers the teigu book as how she learned the language and culture), but there are no teigu or similar and Akame is unrelated to the main conflict there. Also it's not Tashiro anymore.

Not a sequel, a spin-off

Hinowa will fight with teigu user (that Suzano 2.0) in the next chapter. I think Akame will tell them about the teigus on December

It might not be a teigu but simply magic like those grave keepers in Zero or body modification like the Rakshasa Demons.

10 years and she didn't age at all

Mine must be a milf now

Mine was already pregnant during almost half the manga. She was a milf already short after it ended.

One of the worst manga ever written that unsurprisingly redditors thought it was "epic" like Elfen Lied but ended up the Mars of Destruction of the decade.
Begone Toonami underage.

>Esdeathfag still mad

Pinchi her cheeks.

I hated all of them except based liontits but then again this manga was too shit to even realize how good she is. Stopped reading shortly after realizing worst girl was becoming a major character

Akame adventures? The possibility to see Wave and Kurome daughter playing along with Mine son? Sign me in. Anyone know how often they release a chapter?

Kurome still recovering.
Mine Child is like 1-2 year old already.

it's monthly like AgK

She is in a distant country. The only remote chance of seeing anyone else from the cast is her returning at the end or Tatsumi flies there.

>or Tatsumi flies there.
this is bound to happen at some point. he could carry the others too.

Tatsumi can fly to there in just 5 minutes

I like it when the husbando is one head taller than the waifu. A small age diff is also a bonus.

Mine as sdeath ARE SHIT

Mine as Esdeath is probably shit, Mine is best as mine and Esdeath as Esdeath.

Does anyone have that screenshot of Mine confessing and Sup Forums going nuts over it

I need it for reasons

>Leone dies in manga
>Leone dies in anime

JUST

>esdese do something

Every time.

She did something, and it was quite a pinchi.

Oh man I loved the threads. I have no fucking idea why a shitfest like this got some of the best threads.

I like to imagine, that they find some teigu that reverse him back to human.

Because like most anime/manga that get fun threads it was a fun ride by itself even if not great literature and got too popular for it own good passing Sup Forums hipster curve. Too bad the anime decided to spoil almost everything and mangastream/korean "raws" killing the hype/speculation though.

They definetely will have more sex and more children after that happens. Probably tatsumi will learn to control his dragon D*** size inside Mine

>censoring on Sup Forums
No wonder only 14 years olds like this garbage.

Still mad esdeathfag.

Kurome was the only girl worth a shit in this Series.

ha
no

Correct. She was too good for this shit manga, both as a character and as a factor of fun.

What Tatsumi are saying about Mine here after he got angry when Wave said Kurome is the cutest

Fluffhair Chrome is the miracle of the Universe.

Tatsumi/Mine and Kurome/Wave survived and that is literally all that matters in the end.

Wrong

I want to do drugs with Kurome.

Let's try to be objective here.

I like Mine too, so it's okay for me, but Chrome is better than her. Ask Wave.

I can actually agree with this.

I would change some things, but overall, better than I expected

Pretty solid. (Surprisingly unbiased and correct. MonMusufags and KonoSubafags should learn something from this.)

Wrong. Tatsumi taste every part of Mine body and taste like pinchi stranberry. Kurome body taste like Fish now

B-but the smell of fish makes her wet.

ooooo, so cute. i'm trying to find this one picture of her i saw years ago of her laying on a bed kinda half dressed. it was great. OH here it is!

Glad I collected lots of shit featuring her in the past. She had tons of well-made official arts and fanworks.

Mine taste like a Dragon now

Funny part is that this was an alternative volume cover art. A fucking volume cover art!

Thats great for Mine and Kurome.

>manga about female characters with huge boobs
>only two flat-chested girl
>both of them were chosen by the MCs
Takahiro likes them small I see.

Of course. Flat is Justice

Takahiro's fetish is girls with black hair and red eyes.

Heh, that's great.

I'm actually not quite sure anymore. But Kurome was ok in the end right? I only remember her lying in bed and seeing some shit.

>only two flat-chested girl
You forgot the flattest "girl" though.

She's recovering slowly with the help of the Wave D. She will be daijoubu.

So they can suffer more. I really hope Akame get a happy ending this time.