Raildex

After years of memeing about a jailbreak arc we finally got one. Can the absolute madman known as Kamachi be stopped?

>accelerator doujins
>forgetting that accelerator is likely shriveled up and impotent because of little to no human contact

post kihara

Is that Ya near Midori?

>Mikoto is now doing terrorism on prisons
How do we stop her?

I want to sumata Kungou.

Who is talking about Accelerator doujins? And that sounds like some kink headcanon you have there

The real question is, who will be doing the Jailbreak?
My first thought looking at this is
>Panel 1: Congou and co collecting wood to build a wall.
>Panel 2: People running to break someone out of prison
>Panel 3: A mysterious person?!
>Panel 4: Uiharu wondering exactly what's going on, probably some kind of game to keep the goalkeeper out of the net.

Would still be better than more Kamikoto, especially if the anime reaches WW3 and we get to add Worst to the mix

Seriously though, what evidence is there of of Accelerator having a shriveled dick? Saying he has a hormone imbalance and ignoring Worst's teasing doesn't mean he has a shriveled dick. Was he super shy and autistic about being covered up during that one bath scene? Was there internal monologue about it or something? I don't recall any of that. Is this just a kink meme

Is that Kouzaku Mitori? Isn't she supposed to be in prison right now?

JAIL
BREAK

>prison
She got off scot free because she's friends with Misaki now and works as a member of her non-Tokiwadai group.

Maybe Misaki pulled some strings, she did after all work for her in Dream Ranker Arc.

I like how Misaki can just form her own faction that outnumbers all other Level 5s.

The benefits of mind control are truly too many to count

The other level 5s are just too nutty and unsociable to maintain any kind of factions themselves.

>Kamachi reuses old characters and have them work/align with Misaki allowing to be seen in the story beyond the arcs they were introduced
>yfw this happens to Kuriba too
>meanwhile Kiyama-sensei and fish eyes still haven't returned

> Mugino Faction = DED. No Frenda, no ITEM
> Kakine Faction = DED. No Kakine, no SCHOOL. Meanwhile his beetle flies around town saving lives
> Accelerator = Dealing with an essential hivemind faction of electric girls
> Misaka = Basically has her own hivemind faction with herself
Misaki = Mind controls people to do whatever the fuck she wants, basically runs an entire school
Gunha = Could probably form a brigade of Gemstones if he had the intelligence
#6 = Can apparently transfer his powers to others, meaning he probably has his own faction of super powered goons fucking around

He doesn't transfer his power though, he simply gives people his damaged ID card, letting them pretend to be Aihana Etsu so that they can solve their own problems

You goofed hard as fuck user. I think the point of the factions were to show how the Level 5's are all around unstable and have their own agendas to worry about. They can carry themselves even without a clique behind them, well except Misaki since her power revolves around people.

What are everyone's expectations/theories on the basis of the Jailbreak arc? I personally think it'll involve Aogami or whoever the 6th is, maybe even a proxy of the 6th. My only wonder with that is, if Misaki could use her status or whatever to keep Mitori out of jail, couldn't she do the same shit for Aogami since they were childhood friends? Even moreso, if Aogami is in prison how the fuck did he get in there and why is a Level 5 in jail?
> Inb4 scientific jail where they block off your powers

>> Inb4 scientific jail where they block off your powers
That's already established isn't it? It's where they held Mitori and they have AIM Jammers. Mikoto's even talking about the jammers on one of the two new pages. Although iirc, it's more mess with powers than block them altogether.

>fish eyes
Nagai already send her off

Wait, when did we learn info about #6?

I'm just going to assume that the roles so far are:
> Uiharu somehow gets involved in the Jailbreak and uses her hacking skills to get blueprints of the prison, possibly even cut communications, signals, or jam the AIM jammers
> Misaka infiltrates the prison and rescues whoever is in there, which gives them enough time to bust out with their abilities while the jammers are inactive
> Some shit about Misaka getting involved with the dark side and playing risky
That's my guess so far anyway.

There is no real info about the #6, just who it may be. It's entirely likely that the 6th is Aogami Pierce for various reasons. The main reasons mostly include an important line relating to Misaki. She encounters someone pretending to be "Aihana Etsu" and calls him out for not being the real one, not to mention Misaki is childhood friends with the real Aihana. Aihana Etsu in general is similar in meaning to Aogami Pierce who is shrouded in mystery, that probably isn't even his real name considering there's another nickname for him "BLAU". Besides that pre memory loss Touma mentions him as someone strong who he wouldn't mind getting involved in dangerous shit like Mikoto, a Level 5 in particular.

There's more hints but I can't recall at the moment. All of this is foreshadowing on Aogami's part though since we don't really know shit about him. Him being a part of the Idiot Trio and being the only person with no real hidden life or abilities would be odd, especially since we don't even know his power level.

>not to mention Misaki is childhood friends with the real Aihana
Wait what
That just sounds like bullshit

And of course Aogami Pierce isn't his real name, it means blue haired dude with piercings

I still think it would have been amazing if Accelerator had saved her from whatever organization enslaves her in his own spin off at some point.

nig

Speaking of his spinoff, I think the new girl (male) might be a robot. I hope it isn't the case because being a robot/cyborg is guaranteed nonstop suffering in Kamachi's stuff.

Do you wish for a new season?

I think that user messed up, it just mentions that she likely knows who the real Etsu is since the one she encountered was a fake. Either way this next arc most likely has something to do with him.

I want to see Touma be an absolute madman, the kind of dude who rides on a sword to punch royalty, travels from England to Russia without knowing a lick of English just to punch a faggot for stealing his headcrab, climbs on top of a moving train to punch a pregnant woman, and declares war on the world to save a dearmed terrorist

post meme

Touma is a normal high school boy who'd be beaten by a normal magician

Reminder that the Saint IB's last manifestation was made from is almost certainly Jesus
Touma is Quarter Jesus

>season 2 is 24 episode

>We will never see the absolute insanity that is NT9 animated.

You're going to main her, right? Her machine is the coolest.

>coolest
>when Temjin exists
Go away, Nagai

>people thinking that logic, reason, or even canon matters in a doujin

Index has the best looking machine.

Barurururun is nice too.

I would main railgun grills but I'd have to buy a ps4 which are still 400$ and then deal with the subscription bullshit just for one 60$ game. Its simply too much fucking money.

Mecha musume Index with BalRoon design when?

What is her Boost Weapon going to be? The bat?

We'll get it eventually
That's what I'm guessing, since the mecha's head is already intentionally shaped like her baseball helmet.

To Raildexfag Be careful guys
Haters always gonna hate.

They are all dumbasses who always love to bother unnecessarily.

What was the point of the vampire shit?
I'd really wish to see the thought process behind this.

To show what should actually happen when you establish a faction or species like to keep to themselves

Also parallels about Deep Blood's existence proving Vampires exist, and Imagine Breaker proving Magic exists

This , also the parallel between Touma and Izard. In the aftermath of saving Index, Izzard was the "what if" for what would happen if Touma couldn't do it, and kept trying until it became an obsession. How easily the desire to save one person can be distorted. I'm nowhere near up to date on the LNs (only started recently) but it seems to be somewhat interesting foreshadowing to show just how far Touma is willing to go to save someone, and that we only necessarily see it as "heroic" because it's the protagonist doing it.

Mitori or Junko should get into VO. Doesn't make sense to have four Judge Igniters but only one from Hive Eaters.

Is there an adult version of this character?

Not really. Wait for her to grow or settle for getting stepped on by a teenager.

That's not fun

Why would you want that?

hon hon hon hon

misaka misaka!

i want to stick my baguette... hon hon hon

Nope. Look up the holy dexter.

Stop trying to be something you're not, Etzali

>off by one

As expected

Casual Vento soon lads

Lewd Mie-chan!

How many years ago since Haimura's promise

Seriously doesn't have that new Twitter thing, someone needs to remind him

Why doesnt touma rape girls

Who else hopes that s3 adapts the railgun SS novels?

Railgun S3 maybe but most likely we'll get more Nagai filler.

It'd be fucking bullshit for them to tease LAC in S, and then go straight to Daihasei, though Daihasei needs a lot of episodes to adapt, SS2 will have to deal with being on OVA though

>twice
Bothering.

So when are the new UP UP UP rates?

What's really inside Tsuchianons mind.

That was before NT10's release, so it was true at the time

>Imoutoman
>wanting anything but his imouto
anonpls, the only Kanzaki thoughts he has is how he'll get her to shove her tits on his buddy's dick

Assbreak arc when?

lewd (I like it)

>we will never see touma peeling his skin to feed others
>we will never see touma being stab to death or hang by the noose
>we will never see touma being buried on a grave and get eaten by worms
>we will never see old man touma die of old age
>we will never see outer space touma getting crushed by meteor
>no infinite panty hell
suffering

Soon.

Do you mean "adult" because of the whip and nurse outfit?

Accel and Idol Accel raw soon.

Maybe we can get js06 or Stiyl to help translate a reminder that we can tweet to him

We dont

If the head was positioned just a bit better, it would be perfect

She a cute, would go to an amusement park with her

My wife Mikoto is so tall

My wife Saten is so cute.

>them thighs

dead fucking thread

I really miss her facial expressions.

CUTE

>yfw Fuyukawa accurately portrays Misaka's slow growth into a big girl like Misaki hence why Touma was so preoccupied by Misaka wearing a sports swimsuit in NT16
>meanwhile Haimura still draws her like a stick

Poor Frenda

She is a growing girl

For you.

I hope ya'll ready for that Rakko cameo.

>After years of memeing about a jailbreak arc
Jailbreaker Arc

T-This is too much! impossible
Kamachi lurking English fandom!