It's not a decontruction you fucking retards

It's not a decontruction you fucking retards.

Yeah, it's too shit to be that complex

It's a deconstruction of the deconstruction genre, not a deconstruction of mahou shoujo itself. People who can't see that are tiny brainlet dicklets.

Nobody is saying that it is, you retard

It's a reconstruction of the disaster that was Evangelion.

It was a deconstruction of Shafts art department, that much is certain.

Is this actually worth watching?

deconstruction is a dead concept anyways.

You can go fuck yourself sir. The main art style is pretty good once you get used to it and when you see the Inu Curry shit I think you'll change your mind about the art real quick.

I can't deconstruct a sandwich down to the wheat

It's a fucking deconstruction of the Gundam of Evangelion genre.

>not liking wide
heretic

it;s average at best

Why are you even here if you haven't watched this series yet? You should definitely watch it because you will almost certainly love it and you can even pretend to hate it sometimes to make yourself different look cooler.

>The main art style is pretty good
Opinion immediately discarded. Humor me, what other shows/movies do you think look good. I wanna see if youre beyond saving or if there actually is a shred of taste left.

The character design being atrocious wasnt even the worst part. The dream worlds managed to look even worse.

Well the main art style looking good is an opinion so you can't really prove it wrong in the first place.

Oh, I get it now.

It's a tongue in cheek parody of a deconstruction of the concept of deconstructing of a parody deconstructing the parodying of a deconstructed deconstruction parody.

Reminder that Homura is the Nietzschean übermensch and did nothing wrong by ascending to godhood to impose her morality system on the entire universe.

Of course it's not, but people still listened to TVTropes at the time, and deconstruction was the buzzword that people applied any work which they could shoehorn into their smart sounding word.

Deconstruction may as well be code for 'I've only watched this series plus one poorly dubbed and heavily censored series on Toonami. I'm an expert on the entire genre."

Madoka is a retelling of Faust through the medium of mahou shoujo anime.

Why isn't it a deconstruction?

t. digibro

What does deconstruction mean here? I see that word used a lot to describe these kinds of show
t. China

Madoka Magicka is an Evangelion reboot

it's an origins story

It is.

Can we just enjoy Madoka?

>2017
>not having seen Madoka
why are you even here

>Faust
*Kamen Rider Ryuki

It's a lot more like Fuast than Kamen Rider user...

except they don't really fight over power and that's basically irrelevant to one story while massive to another

half of the other things are conventions seen in countless mediums

I mean wow, they need some kind of explanation why the fights don't involve countless civilians and kill thousands in the city? Those two shows are exactly alike oh my god! Even though many many many shows do this.

I mean with flimsy logic like that you may as well compare it to Darker than Black or something.
>contracts
>obligation to fight
>le time travel face
>the gate = labyrinths + wish making

I forgot that both also have parallel universes (or worlds) and a similar ending. Haha.

Madoka = DtB = Kamen Rider guys!