Can we all just agree here and now?

Black lives do NOT matter

Other urls found in this thread:

cairozoom.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are more pyramids in Sudan than in Egypt.

Your ancient civilization circle somehow doesn't cover Mesopotamia, The birth land of civilization.

Alexandria is not where the arrow is pointing. It is more to the west along the mouth of the Nile.

Ancient Egypt was along the Nile river beyond the white circle and extending for much of it is history beyond beyond the yellow line.

The yellow line isn't SubSaharan Africa. It is almost all of Africa except lower Egypt.

Low effort b8.

/thread

No lives matter

>but muh shitty tiny excuses of Nubian "Pyramids" no one every thinks of when talking about the Pyramids, halfway along the Nile built propbably by other brown people and not subsaharan WE WUZ KANGZ slave niggers either
>muh Alexandria arrow should be 1px to the right im just saying this shit to make my low effort "debunking" list longer
>muh missed out few pixels of ancient egypt along the nile im just saying this irrelevant shit to make my low effort "debunking" list longer
>what about muh Mesopotamia beyond the Mediteranian civilizations never mind thats completely irrelevant im just saying this to make my low effort "debunking" list longer
>hahah the yellow line next to the big yellow text doesnt even match what the unrelated white text "sub saharan african" over the sub saharan african area says
>t.nigger "expat " in UAE

lol what is this desperate damage control

He's trying too hard. Just lol at him t.b.h!

Nigger detected

That goes without saying. Niggers are located in the sub-Saharan region, though. I'd argue that modern day Egyptians' lives also don't matter. In fact, every non-European life does not matter.

R A R E
A
R
E

Arabian Nigger.
Half the UAE's population is foreigners, manly slave laborers from Africa.

The pic isn't that great but you didn't disprove anything. Egyptians were not niggers nor did they resemble your shitskin arab face.

Those are not fucking pyramids. They're tombs shaped as pyramids that are three feet tall. Built, to mirror the glory of the Egyptian civilization up north.

>t. nigger

Looks like a good time desu

This is what modern day Egyptians look like - cairozoom.com/

Studies have shown that modern Egyptians share 85% DNA with Ancient Egyptians. The Number is even higher for Copts (Egyptian Christians) who have never mixed with any group for 5,000 years.

I'm ready to start black genocide desu

>pyramids in Sudan
lol wtf those mud huts are "pyramids" now?
i could do a better job by myself in my backyard, within a week

fucking "pyramid" lmao

i can agree with black lives do not matter
but your map is wrong
north africa is caucasoids not niggers

Black lives matter less than fecal matter.

lol the bucket at the end

>The yellow line isn't SubSaharan Africa. It is almost all of Africa except lower Egypt.
Acktschually it's also missing Madagascar, Cape Verde, as well as Sao Tome & Principe.

Also you forgot to mention the highly impressive nigger mud hut.

Real shame they don't take their balls like in the good old days.

>BLOCKS YOUR PATH

>genetic studies of ancient egyptians show they were related to modern north africans
>modern north africans look arab
>but the ancient ones they descend from were swedish

>pyramids in Sudan
Woah...amazing...