Did you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbDeOsU_rNo
nhentai.net/g/209075/12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoyed it, but the end was crap.
1. Why could Yui bring everyone, also guys drin GGO
2. The fucking last Boss was down in a few seconds

Asuna's asuna's fucking grew pretty large.

All of the fights were incredibly animated and seeing Kirito start to lose it during his grinding to get stronger was pretty great. Crazy Kirito is his best version.

Going into it I had managed to avoid all the spoilers for the film so I wound up having no idea that the movie focused Asuna and memory loss.

The S3 Rath tease got me hyped.

I'm surprised by how well this was done.

Do I need to watch the series for this? I have only seen s1

in truth, season 1 is really the most important. The second season is recommended but not necessary.

I watched it when it was in theaters in the US. As expected, I thought the visuals and audio were great, but I was not a fan of the plot. I can definitely see why people like it, but for me the story is the most important, so I ultimately did not have a positive experience with this one (nor do I with the other SAO or anime for that matter)

I can't fucking wait

Aww yiss
Downloadan

She's going to be mostly irrelevant in the biggest arc anyways.
Fujoshi are the main audience now.

Just a few more days
I hope we get a 50-65 episode season though, Alicization is long as fuck

I'm still waiting for the dub_______

Mites subs are fucking terrible.

>Sup Forums
>Enjoying SAO

>Users start to lose their memories
>the whole thing isn't shut down immediately and the organization running it locked up and people in charge arrested
Kawahara is such a fucking hack.

It's still retarded beyond measure, but atleast it was better than the anime. Still shit tho.

>not realizing this since the beginning in how every single plot line is:
>kirito meets girl
>she is initially unimpressed
>kirito acts calm and humble but is actually super badass and kinda suffering inside (tragic past/teleports behind you)
>situation gives excuse to show his skills
>girl falls in love with him
>repeat

I sure hope season 3 doesn't follow that rule. I've heard the alicitation arc or however the fuck it's called it's quite different.

did you not pay attention or something?
kirito asked the same damn thing, and kikuoka literally said they couldn't make any moves to shut down the service unless there was a hard link between the still very sparse and semingly arbitrary memory problems and the augma. they had no solid evidence yet so the feverish claims from one high school kid wouldn't have done jack shit, even less so since he's an adolescent sao survivor- which you might remember the government more or less forced into the same school because they want to keep tabs on their mental states

>hasn't read the lns
It is.

Just the fact that the whole incident with nervgear was wiped from their minds, this thing shows capability to fuck with peoples brains should be reason enough to get it shut down.

>Why could Yui bring everyone
Oh son, you'll be wondering that during next season

>nu/a/
you mean

Because
>bringing guns to a melee fight
>bringing magic to a non-magic setting

The ending fight was basically just fanservice, it threw away all logic

>10gb bd encode
Yeah fuck that. I don't care enough about Asunas asunas to download that.

The Kirito vs. Eiji fight was pretty awesome.

>frogposter
>insulting anybody else

>Fujoshi are the main audience now.

With good reason

does this guy think he's Goku or something

>taking off training gloves/weights
It's a very common thing in sports, you dimwit.

>new technology is based on nervegear
>everyone is okay with this

You skip part 4 but I recommend watching GGO and Mothers Rosario.

Fujos don't watch SAO

Oh they will.

They do read SAO, though

youtube.com/watch?v=zbDeOsU_rNo

I saw this on twitter. Fudos everywhere I swear.

Man Eugeo sounds super gay in HR. He sounds okay in AW vs SAO though.

What did you guys expect. He's voiced by Zakki and he has guy best friend.

how old is she meant to be at this stage?

You're so fucking wrong.

18/19 I think

They will soon. Because of this I predict s3 will have higher sales than s2 and possibly s1.

Thread over? Good.

Season 3 will be great.

OK, this movie is stunning enough to make me write a review for the first time. I just came back from watching it. It was a full house at the cinema. It is rare to see a full house in my country when the theater is airing anime. This was a total shock!

Story: 10/10
The story is great. It is sort of like a mixture of tragedy, comedy and romance. Its sort like the mixture of SAO, ALO and GGO but mainly it revives that kind of feeling after you watch the original SAO. It makes me feel nostalgic.

Art: 9/10
For me, the art can be considered good enough and at certain parts the coloring is mind blowing especially when they defeated the monster. The animation also looked more lively compared to the recent GGO series. A great improvement overall.
*Wagnaria Cafe (www working!) made a cameo !

Sound: 9/10
The OST is not as great as SAO, but they did use some of the SAO soundtrack (mainly Swordland) and even made an improved version for certain situation.

Character: 9/10
In Chinese philosophy, whenever there is Yin, there is always a Yang. But for this movie, they neutralize it perfectly. There is no real main evil guy here. All the character had been well design and created with lot of background information. (You can dig deeper to see how much they took into consideration before creating a new character such as Eiji) The MC, Yuna is so kawaii (you will know what I mean once you have watched the movie). A little bit fan service as usual between Asuna and Kirito.

Enjoyment: 10/10
I really enjoyed the 2 hours in the cinema and I do think that you probably need to watch the original SAO series first before watching this movie if possible try to finish ALO and GGO as well.

Overall: 9.4/10
Overall score is 9.4 but I will definitely round it off to 10 instead of 9 because of the story, the comedy, again Yuna is so kawaii, the art and coloring during the FIANL MOMENT when the monster is defeated and the BGM being played at the right time at the right moment. I would definitely recommend any SAO fans to watch it, you will never regret!

* For those who plan to go cinema and watch it, do stay until the ending song is finish. You will be rewarded :)

** Sorry for my poor grammar, do drop me a message if you found any grammar mistake that I had made.

Gonna rewatch it tonight. What's the best release?

Hyped as well, but it's A1, I'm sure they will fuck it up. Also, Alicization is just too heavy on content and infodumps, I'm not sure it'll go well with an anime adaptation. Think of those GGO episodes where nothing happened, but 3 times longer.

Her singing was REALLY good. I first thought it was Kalafina singing "Delete"

I love infodumps, it's the whole payoff after wondering what the fuck is going on for a long time

Oh, like you, I like them as well. Especially if the content of those infodumps is good/interesting. But let's be honest here, I can already see the shitposting on S3's threads

Fuck off. Preferably kill yourself.

It's SAO, the shitposting is inevitable regardless of anything

>Cardinal STILL isn't in the games despite numerous mentions of the Cardinal System and a bunch of sentinent AIs running around
Come on Bamco she's like the easiest Alicization character to bullshit into a game

What's the best release to grab?

Second. Im also looking for the best torrent. Is 9animes version good?

Yeah I don't get that. They made the whole time travel bullshit in Millenium Twilight and appearance of Eugeo and Alice, why is there no Cardinal?

Fucking finally.

They are all the same it seems, they all use official subs.
Thought it was weird how there are 10 different versions out on release day.

>9anime
Lol
Just go with the one with the most seeds on nyaa

Go back to MAL.

In the web novel, hers are the same size as Sugu.

I used Ohy RAWS and the .sup file on nyaa. They were good clean subs.

A 50+ episode series for Alicization would be phenomenal. I really don't want them to try and cram everything into a 2 cour season.

Which release is the best?

>no seeders
FUCK

>SAO

Are you trying one of the 10gb ones? Don't bother. Not worth the disc space.

this

As I said in an earlier thread:

>Wow, what a fucking obvious Saber ripoff, guess those clones aren't just limited to Fateshit

>Magic swords with two stage special attacks? We Bleach now?

Its gonna be a shitshow

I'm looking forward to it, Fantino v. Kirito (with surprise assist from Eugeo) and Eugeo v. Bercolli are easily two of the best fights in the series

Whats wrong with 9anime? I havent had any issues with it

nhentai.net/g/209075/12/
>meme sweater
>maid
M-muh dick!

Maid Sugu = Siesta (ZnT)

In Alicization it actually makes sense and has some logic to it. Yui herself didn't do it; Higa manually converted their accounts over.
The OS final was just a bunch of fuckery without explanation.

Basically this.

If I remember right, the Web Novel "official" sizes went Lisbeth > Asuna > Suguha, but for the Light Novel (by the editor's suggestion) Sugu received a big upgrade. Lis and Asuna are pretty much at the whims of whatever artist is drawing them.

>spoiler
I really loved the Iskahn vs. Sheyta fight. Though, it's been a long time since I read the earlier fights, so really looking forward to them all.

Whaat the fuck? They show nipples?

Just a little from behind, so not really.

Yes, thanks to the madman director
I think they were planning to show it in cinema even

>I think they were planning to show it in cinema even

>Itou: I was pretty peeved that they were replaced (laughs)! But, I did slightly resist even after being told that we couldn't do them. As a matter of fact, they can be faintly seen even in the movie. We combined the nipple and nippleless versions together, though it's really faint……
Yep.

What a based mother fucker.

Asuna's tits are greatly shaped and sized.

besides the very unsatisfying story (I am willing to abuse the power laid in my hands to bring back MUH DAUGHTER, even if it costs the life of dozens of innocent bystanders), it was pretty amusing hot Kirito could improve not only his physical ability but also his rank in such a short amount of time. but I'm not going to dig deeper into that aspect, as I knew from the beginning what I could expect from another offshoot of Sword Art Online.

other than these classic reasons I still can't fully enjoy this franchise, although I have re-watched both seasons up to this day, the movie itself was well done in terms of animation and especially in every aspect of its soundtrack. do I regret not watching it while it still aired in theaters? yes, quite a bit. would I have wanted to watch it again right after? most likely not...

It was good; the setup and the whole first half was actually great. As soon as the memory plot thread was introduced it lost a lot of appeal and plot holes came abundantly.
I still am apparently able to enjoy SAO content much more than the average Sup Forums user.

It falls apart logically, the characters are still flat, Kirito's and Asuna's relationship as shallow as always, and the movie just mediocre.
That said I did enjoy the visuals, Asuna's Asunas and the sound work (the effects, not the forgettable OST) was probably the thing that stood out the most for me. Particularly in the final battle.

Braid Asuna is a goddess, makes her look motherly.

Oh noes. The hairstyle of death

That's for mothers tho- oh.

It was honestly pretty good to be able to watch it without having the experience jarred by autistic audience members reacting to shit every 5 seconds.
Even anons who dislike the series and nitpick about everything have to admit that the animation and the soundtrack were great, and that they did a great job in delivering fan service.

Fuck, how long has it been out? I don't want to miss all the discussion.

About a day.

Wait, there's like multiple subs, which is the best?

the blu-ray? it has been leaked yesterday on nyaa. as far as I know one day before its scheduled release

>forgettable OST
I disagree. Yuna's songs and the ost for the fights are great.

> Those godly songs out of a newbie seiyuu

She's great