Happening in my city of Hamilton, Ontario

Happening in my city of Hamilton, Ontario.

Fucking ANTIFA faggots rioting and causing over $100,000 worth of damage to small business on one of my favourite streets in the city- Locke Street.

We need help identifying them.

INFO: riots happened after the anarchist bookfair nearby. They call themselves the "Ungovernables" and have a red symbol on their banner, but I can't make it out. Looks like a Rebellion symbol from star wars, but could also be a hammer and sickle drawn by an autist.

Does anybody have any information about the identity of these faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Npqj2kSFmXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anarchist groups in Hamilton include "The Tower" and "Anti-racists and Allies of Hamilton Ontario". Marxist groups suspected involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=Npqj2kSFmXg

>We need help identifying them.

Choke on it. They should target your house next.

Ontario is circling the bowl. Full of lefty faggots and third world garbage.

I invite them too, I'm white so I can get acquitted when I shoot them on my property.

A lot of the time they have open Facebook groups were they plan their LARPs, have a dig around

I've found some, but nothing yet

Why is it dark? Isn't it 3pm there?

WTF does antifa want with the leafs? I thought they were focused on us Yankees.

It's an ongoing global communist revolution.

>ANTIFA

Is anybody else surprised that the ANTIFA are not gunned down?

exterminate antifa with extreme prejudice
they are cancer

It happened last night

Canadians using the Ungovernable meme? Are they angry that Trump was elected and they don't want him running their country? Seriously am i the retarded one here or are they because I'm beginning to have this derpy lack of understanding here.

The Soldier of Odin held a march in Australia a year or so ago.

I think it's something different, they're definitely anti-capitalists though. This happened in a nice neighbourhood with lots of upscale small businesses.

>The ungovernables

Lmao, they would howl like wolves if their gibs were cut off

nypa but have a BUMP
all antifas shall be hanged

Counter protest?

the one in the black hoody is john carpenter, he lives in san fran

OP can you provide other footage? this image is but useless

Unfortunately that plays into the bait; the objective is to agitate multiple factions in to fighting. At this stage, the question is for the government: why aren't they doing their job dealing with criminals and possibly domestic terrorists?

Actually, I found a clearer picture and some video footage and it's clearly a red A.

These faggots literally target a street known for antique shops and old people. Pieces of shit.

it is a moral obligation to expose them to the law, poor oldies, lok they did anything wrong. Imagine, it's like someone destroyed hitler's shop window, he never did any bad to anyone

A gang symbol then? In the US, we have RICO statutes meant to make short work of organized crime.

Well identifying the business owner should be easy, just report them to Trudeau for obstructing anarcho-communism with their evil western oriented capitalism and let your government take it from there I guess.

Will there be a medal or cash payout to Antifa for their meritorious service soon?

OP can you give an address, either where the photo was taken or where the march took place? I can't find jack shit

Fuck l'Ontario

-Ton ami Québec

Google "Locke Street riots", or any combination of the following words: the ungovernables, locke, hamilton, riots, anarchists, donut master.

Lmao why don't you go have another referendum on separating your head from your ass

>Antifa in my country

Fuck's sake. I hope you catch them all, user. Go check their facebook LARPs as that other user said.

GOOD

I hope they burn it all down. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

lol fuck outta here troll

suck me

No need to, you suck a lot by yourself

just watch social media closely
there's no way a bunch of faggots who make a banner that says
>WE ARE THE UNGOVERNABLES
are going to be able to refrain from bragging about their virtue
these faggots don't stand a chance

Hamilton is my city too, just heard about this. Fuck antifa. I always wear my Trump hat and carry my knife. Fuck these punks

>anarchist bookfair
What?

Don't give a fuck.

Bring back capital punishment then I will give a fuck. It is time to start cleansing society, too many scumbags were able to breed under the generosity of capitalism.

true. Right now there is not enough proof to identify these faggots. May need to wait

It gets me so excited watching the west fall, I just want you to know that. I have this shit eating grin on my face 24/7 and the biggest reason for this is watching all of these rich fucks who have it better than me slowly suffer. There daughters are all nigger lovers, there sons are incels that lack motivation and play vidya all day. The mom and dad are disconnected from reality hahaha. I may not have alot in this life but at the very least I will live long enough to watch these structures collapse alongside my comrades.

Face the music leafs, just embrace the changes and let Canada fail and burn while you can make the trip over here and help us succeed. Maybe after we annex your country, we'll reroll it and give you sovereignty back.

Jerry can of gas, glass bottles, rags, a lighter and a good throwing arm. It's how you deal with crowds very cheaply, don't be a pussy.

Fuck that we are full.

More info: rioters organized (allegedly) at 'The Tower', which is an anarchist social space at 281 Cannon St. E. Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Just shoot th...oh sorry leaf user.

>the disillusioned mutt thinks his neck of the woods won't burn

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

killing those you dont like isnt the appropriate solution

You know we have some of the highest rates of gun ownership, right?

k then. have fun

Why not? Don't just call something inappropriate like a faggot. Give me a valid reason why self-defense is not an effective solution to stopping a problem.

you Canadians are gonna have to help doxx them. we have enough of these fools to deal with here....

>I will live long enough to watch these structures collapse alongside my comrades

And all of you useful idiots will end up in gulags.

I'm from the Hammer too. I wonder if these were the guys that tagged "fuck Trump" all down Barton street on bus shelters and traffic light control boxes.

Join my Ontario discord anons. It's not very active right now but it will be eventually

GX87JR

>says all this from a complete position of comfort

We will see how fast your grin disappears when you can’t shitpost on your comp and have to deal with right wing death squads

>he thinks I want to live

You don't get it do you? I just want to watch this shit burn, idc if I die in the end, this needs to end..

t. loser

These are all the possible ways used by the rioters to reach locke street. I'm gonna need intelligence from you snow mexicans. If they left a trail of damage behind them, it will be easy enough to track their way to the damaged street. if not, we'll wait for the news

I was going to post this here user, good to see someone is paying attention. Hamilton has always been a shit hole but it seems to be the hot bed of anarchist/communist activity in Ontario. Lots of poor white trash to indoctrinate with the commie manifesto

>Be Canadian white
>Shoot unarmed shitskin
>"LOL, I'm white, so I'm good!"
Did you forget where you are???
Enjoy your forced gender reassignment.

Of course, shortest according to google maps. And hopefully the canadian news isn't so biased

You need to read more Canadian news, a white farmer just point blank headshotted a Native kid and got off.

In Canada, using deadly force to defend yourself is illegal. Obviously you can defend yourself, but you can't shoot someone to death if they're vandalizing property.
Secondly, the least violent solution is usually the best. why shoot and injure someone and risk yourself being prosecuted when you can instead identify the perpetrators and use the full extent of the law against them.
tl;dr you cant shoot all of your problems

The good thing is that it's being universally condemned.

Makes me laugh when white americans talk shit like you arent the biggest pussies on earth and also the fattest and dumbest too.

Good luck leaf. I can't help but I won't mock either. Happens to the best of us.

>cucknadia
>if you kill your enemies, they win.

this

ayyy lmao

i feel like you just ignored everything except the whole "you dont need to kill people" thing

RIP this nigga

Get your friends together, get black blocced and go smash their heads in

>ungovernables
>destroys private property
Why are commies so fucking retarded?

one can dream, right?

What do you do if
>driving
>see protest
>can't turn around
>have to slow to a crawl cause people in road
>people yelling at you in your car
>something smashes your rearview window
is it okay to speed outta there at that moment? can you lawfully take your handgun outta the glove compartment?

Fuck Ontario.

Those people aren't anarchists. They want to subjugate other people to their feelings. They believe in aggressive violence against people for doing non-violent things that they simply don't like. Nothing remotely freedom-loving about them.

We need to identify them sooner rather then later.... A counter intelligence strategy needs to be used against them. I hope there are well funded groups that are being tasked with this duty.

Soon we are going to wake up to a world boiling right under the surface, with this violent scum moving against a targeted list of individuals. Murder and intimidation of key individuals and supporters of freedom will be there targets. Just like in 1905 and 1917 revolutions, mass violence was waged against those that stood in their way.

We need to be able to react quickly once it starts and have the actionable intelligence to move swiftly to inflict disruption to their leadership structure and capabilities. Limiting their effectiveness to coordinate in any strategic manor. Actions against their rank and file will also need to be launched simultaneously anytime they mobilize for violent operations. Counter intelligence is desperately needed so that real time responses can be deployed to confront these radical groups with equal force, including open conflict/battles if they chose to escalate.

Will know its time to muster when they begin murdering active supporters and key individuals in the dark of night. Especially in their homes.

Always verify the infos posted in threads like these, antifags might be trying to protect their "comrades" by posting fake/unrelated infos or pictures and derailing the thread

Staged by police...

Hamilton here. When the fuck did they do this? I was on Locke a week ago and saw nothing.

Kill commies

We need some kind of localized knowledge bases - lists of known an/com spaces and people, separated by city/region so any user can look them up in his own hometown

I have the bare beginnings of one for Long Beach CA, but it's just a short list in my own head for now. If we could put these things on a website, wiki-style, and make them accessible for people to add their own sightings etc...

They have anarchist book fairs once a year at Boston University

PS I want to continue this subject further but I have to work. I'll leave the thread open so I can read it later if you reply

Last night

I agree, but it has to be decentralized and we need to infiltrate the ranks of these groups by blending in.

top fucking kek not even having the most gayest of all time PM is enough to sate antifa.

If you were real men, you would know what to do besides crying and whining like little fagot bitches....

>that hand cannon on the left and the chode behind it.

Fuck off you cunt. Everyone helps dox yours, play along for others.

Crazy. I was at the Bulldogs game last night. I’m rarely by Locke unless I’m getting 3am Wimpy’s breakfast drunk. An article says my old high school, Westdale, had an Anarchist book sale on the weekend. My school was never like that when I went to it 15 years ago. Guaranteed these are all Mac and Mohawk kids. Maybe some from Westdale. All white. All come from good families.

>>that hand cannon on the left and the chode behind it.

Trips wins!!!

And, most humanoids have zero idea how fucking powerful those damn things are!

Why is Antifa revolting?
The Canadian establishment has become a post national and anti racist State.
Maybe they are just trying to silence opposition.

Locke Street in Hamilton? I remember that was a left wing hipster hangout when I was going to McMaster U. Too bad they're ruining it now.

>

Ain't that the truth. I'm trying really hard to identify some of them but it's difficult.

An individual arrested years ago for theft-
Anthony Banks- is my only suspect.

It still is. There’s only 1 big business there now - Starbucks. Very uncharacteristic, since everything else is mom and pop. They will probably target James Street next, though that’s closer to the cop station, and is flooded with people all the time.